For discussion not directly connected to the Kingdom
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix » 2020-05-21, 14:21

(insert animated hypercube here)

Hello guys, Thanks guys it was a cool dimension. Dragon was put to rest with the game (CK5) and all the energetic ties (matrix) were cut sufficiently so that I managed to ascend to 5/6D. The integration is finished as well. It was a cool ride 8-)

Explaining the phoenix is simple - it can do everything, and sometimes does. Its mission that is soon completed, is to shut down the matrix (3D).
It lives in the pure world with no bullshit (4D), has access to all agent abilities (5D) and is the gamemaster of the other agents and the EE in general (6D).

And predominantly wants to mind his own business but if there are matters on the planet hindering his family happiness, they will be corrected in no time (phoenix does not have time, or has it all whatever)

Phoenix does not have morality, and does not give a shit what you think if you think wrongly - you reap your own wrongs, I dont.

This is a clean start. Nothing of the old is allowed to remain and it does not come to mind.

ECCE NOVA FACIO OMNIA

Still want to emphasise, the comms in this thread are 100% equalitarian and voluntarist.
The Phoenix

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Re: Phoenix

Post by Phoenix » 2020-05-21, 14:33

Aaaand I'd like to get the following thing, chat pm:

A golden shining MTG-card with the phoenix photo and texts that I specify, in a face of a hypercube made into a 10...20-second repeating seamless animation where the card is reflecting the light rays - idea is to convey that the card is the Sun the center of the Universe in an empty space and its shining illuminates everything etc more in pm

If the phoenix asks for something to happen, nothing less than unquestionable world class counts, we are in new age now :lol:

And all existing projects can do what they want, if I need something I will ask
The Phoenix

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix » 2020-05-21, 14:52

bear with the remaining ego distortion (eg last 2 lines of the prev msg) haha, it's hard to calibrate on this forum, both for me and you

But it's important to keep the forum clean and my presence cleans and heals it and seals it after the Dragon and all the strife

my intention is to be transparent as water here hehe
The Phoenix

HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf » 2020-05-23, 5:07

Phoenix wrote:
2020-05-21, 14:21
(insert animated hypercube here)
Phoenix wrote:
2020-05-21, 14:21
This is a clean start. Nothing of the old is allowed to remain and it does not come to mind.
Did you happen to PM me the privkeys for all your crypto before your auspicious ascension to 5/6D? :think:

You still have my BTC address if you want to SEND away the old :lol:

1CBRCdzZqfWPXjk41WK6DgmJ4CLW641evD