HIM Administration

Kingdom Administration
LarryKenobi
Zodiac:
Estonia

Re: HIM Administration

Post by LarryKenobi »

With HIM [mention]Dragon[/mention] 's discretion I, Baron Von Yolo, would like to claim the following badges:
1. IIB Imperial Investiture Badge, for taking part in the first ever Imperial Investiture
2. DEB Dragon Eye Badge, for looking HIM Dragon himself in the eyes during the Imperial Investiture.

During the first Royal Investiture, HIM The [mention]Dragon[/mention] asked to post about a moment in The Kingdom where you had direct eye contact with The Dragon and write when it was and how it made you feel. Well, here is one of my experiences, I've had a few...

The moment I choose where The Dragon looked into my eye was during the first Investiture of The Imperial Administration. About a couple of hours into this historical event, we opened up a bottle of Armagnac - a 50 year old rare whiskey that fit well with the Cohiba Behike cigars we were smoking (one of the last ones that exist in the world as I understand). At one point, The Dragon lifted up his shot of whiskey and raised a toast for the late Fidel Castro. Everyone raised the toast with him ofcourse and then it happened: The King turned his head slightly towards me and looked straight into my eye with his usual intense look.

Now how did this make me feel?

The same way it makes me feel every time he does it. It made me feel like HIM is gathering data or in other words "reading me" at that very intense, short moment. Now this might just be my personal interpretation but it felt like HIM wanted to know how I feel at that moment, to sort of decode my intensions, my soul. This is also probably why HIM, when rewarding you a rank or anything else that has a big meaning, asks you how you feel. Because people's feelings reveal many things...

I love it.
HE Prince Larry Steven Ben Baron Von Yolo Kenobi, Lord of Turja, SA-GEN4 KENOBI, OA-C, Minister of MMC, Dance-Fight Master, APEX Champion, Filmmaker, 17*OHK-Rockstar
VidicPjotrVonPridik
Estonia

Post by VidicPjotrVonPridik »

2CF27992-EAF7-4FD6-9F3C-D7B5C7DCA3E9.jpeg
2CF27992-EAF7-4FD6-9F3C-D7B5C7DCA3E9.jpeg (92.32 KiB) Viewed 2195 times
D73B3D7F-9384-4D60-8B30-A3580CFAEF36.jpeg
D73B3D7F-9384-4D60-8B30-A3580CFAEF36.jpeg (27.13 KiB) Viewed 2195 times
I would like to be captain 😎🧐

Humble knight Pjotr 733
A Marquis Pjotr ID 733 🐉🐉🐉
Air-King
Finland

Post by Air-King »

GREAT second ever Imperial Investiture (42DW13) and immense progress
on various fields & tracks of implementation of concepts and structures of formal conduct.

M.O.T. was structured, clarified and will be VAL-implemented with badges according to the levels nominated.

Investiture closed at 42DW13.6.
HM Ilmarinen

"From Old stems the New,
and the New is born."
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

Phoenix wrote:
2020-02-21, 7:46

I (first) IMPERIAL INVESTITURE in KINGDOM PALACE #908

Investiture is a new concept in Kingdom of the Dragon (yes, it is still called Kingdom despite having Imperial elements added - United Kingdom is also an Imperial Kingdom btw..). Investiture is a formal ceremony for appointing officials and ratifying the new VAL awards by the 7 Planetary Ministries, based on Quests taken and completed.

The ones who are going to get a particularly juicy promotion, may be asked to attend the ceremony. Kingdomers who happen to be fooling around in the vicinity, may be admitted (or refused, up to the monarch).

The Investiture is intended to be held at about the close of each theme week, so almost weekly. It is currently the highest ranking of the official ceremonies, so many other important business may be handled there as well.

I IMPERIAL INVESTITURE 41DW39

Protocols

10 I AM GM

Especially since this is the inauguration of Imperial level business in KotD, it is important to trace the authority to the Source. Every Order is created from above, meaning the GM says so. Here, the original "saying so" happened in AD 1400 with the foundation of the Ancient Order of the King. The official basis of my authority in the Game (Gamemastery) is the grandmastery in the said Order (AOK-GM), for which reason it is listed prominently in my Full Title, before Emperor of the Earth and other titles.

20 The Item of AOK is a crystal rainbow flower

In addition to the golden chessboard, etc. dating back to the 1400s. These, however, were not present in the III.

30 HH Duke Nukem, FF, DLB, OA-O, OHK is knighted in AOK and promoted Commander (AOK-C)

40 The Item is presented to HH The Duke Nukem, AOK-C

50 Order of Armagnac is invoked

51 I AM GM

EP the Most Honorable Marquess of KotD PDR, MD SharesFive, graduate of pumpEconomics, 54 is knighted (AO-C, Chevalier)
HE Prince Larry Kenobi is knighted (OA-C)
HE Prince Ilja, WTF, SC, F is promoted Officier (OA-O)
HH Duke Nukem is promoted Commander (OA-CO)
HRH Duke Ilmarinen, King of Finland, Air-King, SSS, KK, SK, DA, OMS, FF, SA-GEN3 is promoted Grand Commander (OA-GC)

60 VAL is created according to the following Quests duly completed

JPB wrote:
2020-02-26, 8:36
1936 SA-CAD 10000 Initial SA Badge
7111 SA-CAD 10000 Initial SA Badge
2277 SA-CAD 10000 Initial SA Badge
223 SA-CAD 10000 Initial SA Badge
161 SA-CAD 10000 Initial SA Badge
189 SA-CAD 10000 Initial SA Badge
110 SA-CAD 10000 Initial SA Badge
18 SA-CAD 10000 Initial SA Badge
161 SA-CADC 20000 Promotion 38DW157
189 SA-CADC 20000 Promotion 38DW157
52 SA-CADM 32000 Initial SA Badge
23 SA-CADM 32000 Initial SA Badge
27 SA-CADM 32000 Initial SA Badge
11 SA-CADM 32000 Initial SA Badge
10023 SA-CADM 32000 Initial SA Badge
7111 SA-CADM 32000 Promotion 38DW157
189 SA-CAPT 64000 Promotion
161 SA-CAPT 64000 Promotion 41DW38.88
42 SA-MAJ 100000 Initial SA Badge
7111 SA-MAJ 100000 Promotion 38DW157
223 SA-LTC 160000 Promotion 38DW39
23 SA-LTC 160000 Promotion 38DW157
7111 SA-LTC 160000 Promotion 41DW38.88
42 SA-LTC 160000 Promotion 41DW38.88
23 SA-COL 250000 39DW162
43 SA-GEN1 320000 Initial SA Badge
1111 SA-GEN1 320000 Initial SA Badge
52 SA-GEN1 320000 Promotion 38DW37
10023 SA-GEN1 320000 Promotion 38DW157
119 SA-GEN1 320000 Promotion 38DW58
227 SA-GEN1 320000 Promotion 39DW162
43 SA-GEN2 640000 Promotion 38DW37
52 SA-GEN2 640000 Promotion 39DW162
119 SA-GEN2 640000 Promotion 39DW162
43 SA-GEN3 1250000 Promotion 39DW162
1 SA-GEN4 2500000 Initial SA Badge
1 SA-GEN5 5000000 Promotion 39DW162
10 OA-C 50000 Initial badges 27DW5.54 EE2
42 OA-C 50000 Initial badges 27DW5.54 EE2
10023 OA-C 50000 Initial badges 27DW5.54 EE2
1988 OA-C 50000 Initial badges 27DW5.54 EE2
119 OA-C 50000 Initial badges 27DW5.54 EE2
161 OA-C 50000 Promotion 41DW41
7111 OA-C 50000 Promotion 41DW41
119 OA-O 160000 Promotion 41DW41
52 OA-O 160000 Initial badges 27DW5.54 EE2
7111 OA-O 160000 Promotion 41DW41.22
110 OA-CO 500000 Initial badges 27DW5.54 EE2
11 OA-CO 500000 Initial badges 27DW5.54 EE2
52 OA-CO 500000 Promotion 41DW41
43 OA-GC 1600000 Promotion 41DW41
2 OA-GC 1600000 Initial badges 27DW5.54 EE2
1 OA-GM 5000000 Initial badges 27DW5.54 EE2

70 HM Ilmarinen, SA-GEN3 is appointed Second-in-Command

If the Kingdom falls to Military (SpecOps) administration due to HIM The Dragon being incapacitated, the full executive powers are invested on HM Ilmarinen (and the other SpecOps Generals in the descending order of seniority).

During holidays or vacations of HIM The Dragon, HM Ilmarinen will have limited executive powers.

80 The Big Brother Ilja, etc is invested with ID3.

90 HM Ilmarinen is invested with ID4.

100 The Imperial Investiture ends and participants are disrobed

101 The Convention of the Most Venerable Order of Armagnac ends

110 HM Ilmarinen is sentenced to Stripping of CharID (4)

HM Ilmarinen had disrespected the Imperial Authority in the Kingdom Palace by refusing to relay HIM The Fairy-Queen's order for everyone to go out since the event was overdue. Everyone knew that III was to end by 41DW42. Design Note: The capital punishment is a harsh measure that must not be meted indiscriminately.

HM Ilmarinen loses OA-GC and is treated as OA-CO instead.

VAL already administered is unaffected. VAL is a cryptocurrency and cannot be taken away.

What comes closest in impudence is (the then) Count Waffa. He interrupted* a workshop in the Royal Palace of Malla and was asked by HM The King Dragon to put the phone away. The Count's reply was: "Shh... this is important." and he continued to talk to the phone for a few seconds before taken out. Full design notes given in private.

Design note: While it is never advisable to disrespect the members of the Royal and Imperial Family, it is incredulous to do it during an Imperial Ceremony in a designated Palace. We want people to learn how to behave. It is possible to delay your promotion indefinitely by acting stupid, and in fact most people do exactly that with their lives. Do not be such.

*This happened before the rule that anyone present in a workshop may interrupt it by presenting a 1 million banknote and ripping it in two crying "Interrupt" in the process. By so doing, it is possible to lawfully interrupt any speaker in the workshop, including a 5-star speaker such as HIM The Dragon.
The Phoenix
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

Phoenix wrote:
2020-03-05, 12:09
If the Kingdom falls to Military (SpecOps) administration due to HIM The Dragon being incapacitated, the full executive powers are invested on HM Ilmarinen (and the other SpecOps Generals in the descending order of seniority).

IMPERIAL RECOGNITION OF THE STATE OF EMERGENCY
(IR-SOE §56)

WE, TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, SA-GEN5, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, RDF, Monetary Architect, Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 182*OHK, etc

Mission
Drive the planetary transition from control to freedom, scarcity to abundance and separation to unity. Create a new world, Kingdom, and its operating software, Kingli Platform. Make GLI the most valuable coin in the world. End the rule of the System by 160DW by finishing the debt-money regime: free the world of debt and taxes.

Action
Take good care of myself, my family and my work environment. Read 20 articles per day. Create the Dragon vision by recording my talking. Rule and administer my world, online and offline. Create concepts and specify technology. Uphold the GLI economy.

have assessed the situation in the Kingdom at large, and in the main operative theatre in Helsinki-Tallinn area; after intense meditation and consultation of the advisers in all planes, resolve that a State of Emergency exists. To uphold the operative condition of the Administration in all circumstances and serve and protect the civilians in the area:

§1 The Kingdom is recognised to be in military (SpecOps) administration. SpecOps is the executive arm of the Amber Planetary Ministry (corresponding to the sacral chakra).

§2 Imperial Authority is vested on the most senior SpecOps officer reachable in the encounter. SpecOps ID-cards will indicate the name and rank of the officers. Presenting a false SpecOps ID is a punishable offence.

§3 List of SpecOps generals (Rank, CharID, SA-ID, legacy name*, Full Name**):

Field Marshal *****, 1, SA-DRAGON, Risto Pietilä, HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor/Earth, Creator/World, SA-GEN5, FFF
Lieutenant General ***, 43, SA-AIR,(unincarnate), HRH Duke Ilmarinen, King of Finland, SSS, KK, SK, DA, OMS, FF, SA-GEN3
Major General **, 52, SA-LIM, (unincarnate)***, HH Duke Nukem, AOK-C, SA-GEN2, FF, DLB, OA-O, OHK
Major General **, 3, SA-ILJA, (unincarnate), HIGH Duke Ilja Janitskin, The Big Brother, SA-GEN2, WTF, THW
Brigadier *, 1111, SA-CC, Kert Hallik, OHK-GM CConnected, E-AOK-2T, SA-GEN1, FF,MR-5,B-MOB, T_T, QO, ELU,PoH,AHW, 2*HB
Brigadier *, 10023, SA-NONE, (unincarnate), HG Duke Áglordt, SA-GEN1, SC, F
Brigadier *, 227, SA-JUHA, Juha Korhonen, Juha Korhonen
Brigadier *, 7111, SA-7111, (unincarnate), HE Prince Larry Steven Ben Baron Von Yolo Kenobi, SA-GEN1, OA-O

I had the heart to promote many of the Generals to invest them with greater energetic authority, but I know they rather want to receive the promotions based on valor in executing their Missions, and many opportunities for glory await. (Promotions in SpecOps will only happen based on field performance.)

§4 Officers may recruit/promote on the spot, up to 3 ranks lower. ("Acting" commissions may be given up to the same rank as the giver.) Full table given:

GEN-5 may promote up to GEN-5
GEN-4 may promote up to GEN-1
GEN-3 may promote up to COL
GEN-2 may promote up to LTC
GEN-1 may promote up to MAJ
COL may promote up to CAPT/CADM
LTC may promote up to LT/CADC
MAJ may recruit CAD
CAPT/LT and cadets are unauthorised to promote or recruit.

§5 All Kingdom citizens may use Table of Ranks -based ID-cards indicating the number of stars (0-5, where 1 star is considered VIP and ranks at par with Prince or SA-GEN1) awarded by a Planetary Ministry. The highest grade counts and the color of the stars is determined by the ministry.

Civilians may apply for VIP-cards that indicate a corresponding rank with white stars.

All cards will be designed, printed and distributed asap and illustrations shown.

§6 Investitures are bypassed in VAL creating procedure: Completed Quests will cause VAL to be created by the decision of any acting knight of AOK (currently HIM, AOK-GM and HH Duke Nukem, AOK-C) by posting to this thread with details.

§7 Customer Service Point is opened in the vicinity of Bulevardi 28, Helsinki. Exact address and procedures will be communicated soon. The Service Point enables registration to Kingli, and real-time currency conversion between EUR banknotes (and other currencies), BTC (and other currencies) and GLI (and other items).

This measure takes care of both sides of the transaction: the legacy currency needs of the Kingdom Relief Effort, and the investors' needs to buy and sell Kingdom assets to gain profits. In addition it opens the way for everyone to become the Kingdom citizen.

§8 SpecOps Special Agents (SA) are unauthorised to use deadly force. Basic rule for all engagements happening in neutral territory is that the SA shows ID and tells that he is acting on orders. If he has a request that is reasonable, obey him. If it is not, refuse it. If he asks to leave, allow him to leave.

Give all the possible help to the Special Agents. Do not deny, detain or harass them. They are acting in unison with the Universal principle of Greatest Good for All Involved, and are committed to helping the general population, especially in Helsinki in the time of crisis.

Full Rules of Engagement (ROE) will be updated asap.

*we do not use legacy names in Kingdom contexts, but in the physical field it might come off handy; we also recognise ID-cards issued by other authorities (such as legacy governments), in addition to Kingdom ID-cards

**technically: Character_oneliner

***"unincarnate" means that the Character does not identify with a body and may not use legacy ID to enforce authority
The Phoenix
JPB
Finland

Post by JPB »

Following promotions have taken place:

SA-KENOBI 7111 (GEN1) promotes SA-Põdrus 161 (CAPT) to MAJ
SA-LIM 52 (GEN2) promotes SA-Ipoman 189 (CAPT) to LTC
SA-LIM 52 (GEN2) promotes SA-18 18 (CAD) to LTC
seonsakke
Finland

Post by seonsakke »

Promotion:

SA-NONE 10023 (GEN1) promotes SA-The Common Tiger 383 (CAD) to CADM in the field of ARTILLERY.
Saanjel23
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by Saanjel23 »

CConnected wrote:
2020-03-23, 6:21
SA-CC ID1111 (GEN1) promotes SA-HH Saanjel Count IronLungs ID4204 to MAJ

Promotion has been a long time coming,
Considering every act of help in the past 3 years up until now.
This Special Agent is more then capable of helping out when he is asked!

Official Welcome to the Special Agent team!!

If you'd be so kind to list some of your strong suits for others to view 8-)

Thank you! Major Ironlungs!
Thank you for the promotion Great SA-CC ID1111

Im very greatful for the opportunity to serve the Kingdom as a special agent.

Since the start of Kingdom of the dragon I have served the people of the Kingdom as a chauffeur mostly. But im willing to be much more useful.
I have many connections for creating any kind of events. If there would be a party I have the vision and right connections to create a party as BIG as needed. If there is a need for top class butlers or barmans service, I have the skills required and a team who will help me for bigger events. :thumbup:

Right now I also have a day-job at a factory to attend to but I AM here for everyone as much as possible!

IM forever thankful for this opportunity to grow amongst such GREAT minds and open-minded people as the people of the Kingdom.
SA-MAJ Ironlungs bows down and is at your service!
ID4204 SA-MAJ IronLungs the luxury chauffeur of The Kingdom 👑 7*OHK-Hero E-AOK Titan of the brotherhood
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

Phoenix wrote:
2020-03-14, 6:00
Dragon Sequel

IMPERIAL DECREE -- DISSOLUTION OF THE KINGDOM OF THE DRAGON
(ID-DIS §57)

Whereas:

WE, TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, SA-GEN5, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, RDF, Monetary Architect, Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 213*OHK, etc

Mission
Drive the planetary transition from control to freedom, scarcity to abundance and separation to unity: free the world of debt and taxes.

Action
Take good care of myself, my family and my work environment. Read 20 articles per day. Create the Dragon vision by recording my talking. Rule and administer my world, online and offline. Create concepts and specify technology.

§1 have assessed the situation in the Kingdom at large, and in the main operative theatre in Helsinki-Tallinn area; after intense meditation and consultation of the advisers in all planes, resolve that there is no way for the Kingdom of the Dragon to continue without major reorganisation;

§2 resolve that there are no resources at hand to attempt such;

§3 are disheartened at the performance of many of the central people in the Kingdom during 45DW- ongoing, especially in the events related to the hospitalisation, which can be summarised as an epitome of incredulous, cowardly insolence towards the Source herself;

§4 are in need of thorough personal and family time;

Now, therefore, WE:

§5 discontinue the involvement with the open-source project Kingdom of the Dragon, effective immediately;

§6 demand the repayment of all of our personal and "Kingdom" funds and other financial resources, equipment, vehicles, etc and dissolution of organisational structures with us as the sole or dominant stakeholder, effective immediately or upon written agreement, under threat of appropriate action on all planes;

§7 let SpecOps enforce all the provisions of this decree, after which it is dissolved. List of SpecOps generals (Rank, CharID, SA-ID, legacy name, Full Name):

Field Marshal *****, 1, SA-DRAGON, Risto Pietilä, HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor/Earth, Creator/World, SA-GEN5, FFF
Field Marshal (Acting) *****, 52, SA-NUKEM, (unincarnate), HH Duke Nukem, AOK-C, SA-GEN2, FF, DLB, OA-O, OHK
General (Acting) ****, 223, SA-SERJE, Sergiu-Ovidiu Blindu, HE Prince Sergiu-Ovidiu Blindu, BMF, F
Lieutenant General ***, 43, SA-AIR, (unincarnate), HRH Duke Ilmarinen, King of Finland, SSS, KK, SK, DA, OMS, FF, SA-GEN3
Lieutenant General ***, 3, SA-ILJA, (unincarnate), HIGH Duke Ilja Janitskin, The Big Brother, SA-GEN3, WTF, THW
Brigadier *, 1111, SA-CC, Kert Hallik, OHK-GM CConnected, E-AOK-2T, SA-GEN1, FF,MR-5,B-MOB, T_T, QO, ELU,PoH,AHW, 2*HB
Brigadier *, 10023, SA-NONE, (unincarnate), HG Duke Áglordt, SA-GEN1, SC, F
Brigadier *, 227, SA-JUHA, Juha Korhonen, Juha Korhonen
Brigadier *, 7111, SA-7111, (unincarnate), HE Prince Larry Steven Ben Baron Von Yolo Kenobi, SA-GEN1, OA-O

I express my regret on the performance of SpecOps during the State of Emergency and will decide later whose service was worthy of honourable discharge.
The Phoenix
ENDA
Zodiac:
Russia

Post by ENDA »

Ja that sad indeed