Court-Martial CM49

Kingdom Administration
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Re: Court-Martial CM49

Post by Phoenix » 2020-05-13, 14:23

There is not so much time. The NWO plan is public, it is not a "conspiracy theory", except of course when you understand that "conspiracy theory" is a blameword invented to discredit truth, as in discredit reality, as in discredit things that are factually being planned, but not unleashed on humanity as of just yet. But now they are (watch 5:50-31:00 and hold on your criticism, not every word in the message needs to suit your version of the world, humans are fallible):

Then do the activation unless I already know for sure that you have done it, I mean in case you have told me about it in the past.

Then find out your place of service and start serving accordingly. Not everyone needs to coordinate with me.

This is the last frontier. If they get their way, you will be eating factory-manufactured protein for the rest of your so-called life, and if you have noticed some of your freedoms already taken away, prepare for more of the same to come.

It is distressing to watch a video that spells your doom. So do it repeatedly, but only when you need the energy of desperation, however starting now.

Spend the time to read all my writings in this forum, they are from the light, and reading them should not be distressing.

If you find my writings distressing, do the activation again with a higher dose.

(galactic) SA:SR (private)
The Phoenix

Waffa
Location: EstLand - Estonia - Eesti (Front) .:. Sub-Mind (Persona) of M.w.M.
Zodiac:
Estonia

Re: Court-Martial CM49 .:.

Post by Waffa » 2020-05-13, 20:36

Phoenix wrote:
2020-05-13, 13:06
Libra Phoenix 11 wrote:
2020-05-08, 20:27
*Speechless* How can he live with himself???
Thank you very much.

Asta, you seem to question whether I had the authority to close down a project I started(?) :D

Phoenixborn9 wrote:
2020-05-08, 20:40
risto are you really immortal ? :thumbdown:
I AM made enough enemies now, it's hurting my aura, and that's why I needed to cut all ties to you leeches and start over. When do you learn? It's fucking 2000 years since Jesus!! :P :lol: :mrgreen:

Well,
Phoenixborn9 wrote:
2020-05-08, 20:40
risto are you really immortal ? :thumbdown:
For me seemed immoral to cash out all, and i nearly did not anything besides that what was waiting from February
for few urgent need for few magics.

Even thought i assumed, the GM has the wizardry power and perhaps the team has sacred code and ways to generate it... "out of blue" or some other clever ways, as this was main point to keep my belief in it for some other forces. That is more complicated then simply from pocket of the GM.

then still, as my feeling was also besides other reasons, that it maybe still honorable Risto \s finance.. and it lavs bad sense of leadership if i do so.. how to say.. my other essences felt that.. perhaps it is coming directly in the end from my friend Risto pocket (who is still, we better assume, guarded over and blessed by great [mention]Dragon[/mention] spirit! ), good heart for sure, when not pushed to corner,
then how weird will it be on the times of that when i go with a mass and also , empty out all my 16+ accounts i have for various people under my friendship and Kingdom,
so i did not.. (even though i am most likely person who would have and will need it most among others what i have sen is their ambitions)
even the amount Risto send me for help extra CLI..., when one other kind soul in Finland give me food money, ... i was so focused on rather helping the actual problem that forgot all about that.

Okey that was little bit not easy to understand what i want to say.. as my soul feelings are in many directions, in Various levels
but my final point what i wanted to say..
that for me it seems more then immoral to after great opportunities we have had repentantly to demand more now, to be insulted, and to demand...
My forces in the end always sift to the direction who needs most, against who has been done most unjust and so is our Imperial Court decision, that there is nothing to feel sad about and to cry about but only that we could have done more, but we did hopefully nought for what is needed, even thought someones dings might be in magnitudes un-measurably more then others everyone will answer to God in their own heart!

No one of us wants war even the ones who can not be touched by war as we of the another essence, so remember what You come to do here, and grow up
realize it is great gift You are alive at all,
and you did come here , in this world, to help others anyway right .. so if You miss one way to help, as your bike is broken , you walk or meditate or garden, do other good things for same goal and if can not work for a goal directly, then just keeping Your thoughts alive and heart good, and doing some homework with near ones, is still work in direction of Light,
but for now, NOW, is not a time to be weak ..if You believe someone has done not good for a world, but IS so by others who are good, then cut these people for current life..as You might be connected to a world by some other ways.
if you feel someone has done not good in strong way and is not good in any sense, then GO UP AGAINST THEN in FULL FORCE .. or run, flee, if force is to much for you, ... but do not stand on a battle field and complain and wine... millions of people yearly are eliminated for most darkest ways and reasons, regularly, so we are really privileged, and is a shame if we not use our soul power to radiate strong strength and betterment ideas.

Like Estonia Gov did few days ago, initiation official UN global security board (6hours Live) for equalizing for 15% other ways,
(Also USA DoD ASAC did their move in relation to G5 and many other important things in LIVE that first in History was open for public to see, top of it live... ).
.most of the participants did not use it well, they just read from a paper a party statement ..but some who did understand potential of it , did say in their country name what they think and on what side they are.
= The connection in another layer we did, and its warning what can do..as UN Sec member networking established ways if they initate something too wrong .. we keep it Really humble so no one can say we intimidated..and let them first state their position.. put the whole point was it stopped temporally few other things going as was planned by the global invaders. Behind a scenes was a lot of other things done.

Have You ever see any ferry tale work out good when [mention]Dragon[/mention] is intimidated ?

in one sentence > It\s immoral to demand fiances from [mention]Dragon[/mention]
.:.
[History & Information Angel Co..:]
It is nice to be important, but it is more importantto be nice!

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-13, 21:44

Let's just send Risto all the Love that we can. He has been in tough spots lately. He can be the kindest person on this Earth, but also needs time to spend alone, to recuperate. I do not envy his position. He has the assets to do practically anything he wants. He has to carry a lot of weight for all of us.

I am not licking his ass, I never will, Risto knows me well enough. I just hope that he snaps away from his *whatever it is*, and comes back to work. With us. We are still here. :thumbup:
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf » 2020-05-13, 21:45

Phoenix wrote:
2020-05-13, 13:06
All the timelines I want to subscribe to, point to transhumanistic singularity well before my old age.
Maybe it is a difference in terminology, but a technological singularity as commonly understood is not what we want.

From what I have read, we have two main timeline options: (1) Ascension and (2) Technological Singularity.

The singularity is what the cabal or NWO wanted. See this link as well as the other links in the article: https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/AI_Prophets

Not saying this is the absolute truth, but it does make sense that a singularity in the current business and political climate is bad news for 99.99% of humanity. Everything would be owned by major corporations and we can see that those corporations are mainly interested in oppression, control, and pushing their specific narrative.

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-13, 22:34

I believe in ascension. I know nothing about singularity.
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix » 2020-05-13, 22:35

Thank you for correcting my terminology. "Ascension" is obviously my pick, when explained that way.

Even if the other option might, in isolation, be according to free will, it will probably become needless and unavailable in the Ascension environment, when the planetary energies reach what I called "awakening singularity", the point when the fabricated world unravels all in one go. (That's going to be quite a 48 hours ;) )

"Singularity" as a term means every situation when 1=0, which allows cool things. Dragon sequel lists plenty of singularities..
The Phoenix

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-13, 22:43

Are we fiends again? I do love you as my brother, you know that. I lost Ilja, I do not want to lose you. I have no grudges. Whatever happened, is gone. And I am - at this time again - making the food for yesterday. :D

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix » 2020-05-13, 22:53

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2020-05-13, 22:43
Are we fiends again? I do love you as my brother, you know that. I lost Ilja, I do not want to lose you. I have no grudges. Whatever happened, is gone. And I am - at this time again - making the food for yesterday. :D
I told you the Game is over and all the responsibilities of the Administration were first paid (although there were none), and then the Administration was dissolved. Why this is important for me, is that now I owe nothing to nobody and if I want to do something with somebody, I will pay upfront.

The implicit debt (people expecting something of me, even when based on actual promise but mostly based on their own thoughts, wishes and demands) destroyed KotD/CK5.

From now on I will only give, not give promises :D Free man :mrgreen:

I told you to fuck off because I think you have disrespected me enough with your whining that I don't want to hear from you in my projects before I change my mind. ADD: I will contact any one of you if I need you. The surest way to never be contacted is to do what Asta did - disrespect my word, and then talk shit about me. Take her as a warning example. I will find out.
The Phoenix

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix » 2020-05-13, 23:11

Why is it obvious to everyone else (but suddenly not you) that my word is final? I just realised that in addition to personally providing the financial arrangement for the planet, I actually need to be the judge as well, personally sentencing all the NWO cabal (because no one else has jurisdiction, this is a planetary matter and letting the cases to be handled by legacy authorities would drag the justice for years - luckily I am known for efficiency and HG Justice Serje helps me...)

ADD: ALL SERVICES: Continue the ouster unaffected by the disclosure above. This is only relevant for post-flip world.
The Phoenix

HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf » 2020-05-14, 0:13

Phoenix wrote:
2020-05-13, 22:53
I told you the Game is over and all the responsibilities of the Administration were first paid (although there were none), and then the Administration was dissolved. Why this is important for me, is that now I owe nothing to nobody and if I want to do something with somebody, I will pay upfront.
If you don't want to do a game at all, then maybe it is for the best.

I mean this is the third time a game has been attempted, counting the many iterations of CK as a single attempt, and I'm not even sure how a spreadsheet style game with peasants and resources will be able to help people in a possible ascension scenario. I don't have any of your design notes of course, so maybe I am missing something.

And it's just too much to have you manually handling everything. I mean BBLOAN50 still hasn't been settled and it's almost 3 DWs past due :P
Phoenix wrote:
2020-05-13, 23:11
I just realised that in addition to personally providing the financial arrangement for the planet, I actually need to be the judge as well, personally sentencing all the NWO cabal (because no one else has jurisdiction, this is a planetary matter and letting the cases to be handled by legacy authorities would drag the justice for years
I'm still unclear how KotD will be able to manage the global finances of the entire world. I've heard of NESARA/GESARA and supposed hidden gold stores (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamashita%27s_gold), but I don't know.

I do know that Trump has put the US Federal Reserve under the authority of the US Treasury and is in control of both. He is printing money like mad and seems to be having the Fed buy as many toxic assets as it can to possibly break it entirely. The plan seems to be to inflate USD, pay off any USD denominated debts, and then possibly swap over to a currency issued by the US Treasury, not the Fed. The US Treasury currency may be backed by a rainbow basket of precious metals, like gold, silver, and platinum. I don't know, there is a lot of conflicting information.

The ascension people are talking about a financial reset sort of in the line of NESARA/GESARA. Others talk about a quantum financial system that will run on technology provided by positive ETs.

Even ignoring more speculative stuff, I think Trump can destroy the USD and replace it with a US Treasury issued currency. I mean the currency of the US has changed many times. This current iteration of the Fed was created in 1913 (after opposition died in the sinking of the Titanic maybe), and fiat currencies typically only last 70 years, so this version of the dollar is ready to die anyway.

On the position of judgment, are you aware of the 150k+ sealed indictments that have been created while Trump is in office? Typically there are only 1k-2k sealed indictments in the judicial system since these are used to combat organized crime.

You can go on an official US DOJ site like PACER to see that all of these filings truly exist. 2 indictments that were unsealed in the past year or so related to Harvey Weinstein (the main #MeToo causality) and the NXIVM cult. That got a ton of big fish from just 2 indictments, so I can only imagine what the other indictments will reveal... :think: