Court-Martial CM49

Kingdom Administration
Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Re: Court-Martial CM49

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-13, 21:44

Let's just send Risto all the Love that we can. He has been in tough spots lately. He can be the kindest person on this Earth, but also needs time to spend alone, to recuperate. I do not envy his position. He has the assets to do practically anything he wants. He has to carry a lot of weight for all of us.

I am not licking his ass, I never will, Risto knows me well enough. I just hope that he snaps away from his *whatever it is*, and comes back to work. With us. We are still here. :thumbup:
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf » 2020-05-13, 21:45

Phoenix wrote:
2020-05-13, 13:06
All the timelines I want to subscribe to, point to transhumanistic singularity well before my old age.
Maybe it is a difference in terminology, but a technological singularity as commonly understood is not what we want.

From what I have read, we have two main timeline options: (1) Ascension and (2) Technological Singularity.

The singularity is what the cabal or NWO wanted. See this link as well as the other links in the article: https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/AI_Prophets

Not saying this is the absolute truth, but it does make sense that a singularity in the current business and political climate is bad news for 99.99% of humanity. Everything would be owned by major corporations and we can see that those corporations are mainly interested in oppression, control, and pushing their specific narrative.

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-13, 22:34

I believe in ascension. I know nothing about singularity.
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix » 2020-05-13, 22:35

Thank you for correcting my terminology. "Ascension" is obviously my pick, when explained that way.

Even if the other option might, in isolation, be according to free will, it will probably become needless and unavailable in the Ascension environment, when the planetary energies reach what I called "awakening singularity", the point when the fabricated world unravels all in one go. (That's going to be quite a 48 hours ;) )

"Singularity" as a term means every situation when 1=0, which allows cool things. Dragon sequel lists plenty of singularities..
The Phoenix

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-13, 22:43

Are we fiends again? I do love you as my brother, you know that. I lost Ilja, I do not want to lose you. I have no grudges. Whatever happened, is gone. And I am - at this time again - making the food for yesterday. :D

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix » 2020-05-13, 22:53

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2020-05-13, 22:43
Are we fiends again? I do love you as my brother, you know that. I lost Ilja, I do not want to lose you. I have no grudges. Whatever happened, is gone. And I am - at this time again - making the food for yesterday. :D
I told you the Game is over and all the responsibilities of the Administration were first paid (although there were none), and then the Administration was dissolved. Why this is important for me, is that now I owe nothing to nobody and if I want to do something with somebody, I will pay upfront.

The implicit debt (people expecting something of me, even when based on actual promise but mostly based on their own thoughts, wishes and demands) destroyed KotD/CK5.

From now on I will only give, not give promises :D Free man :mrgreen:

I told you to fuck off because I think you have disrespected me enough with your whining that I don't want to hear from you in my projects before I change my mind. ADD: I will contact any one of you if I need you. The surest way to never be contacted is to do what Asta did - disrespect my word, and then talk shit about me. Take her as a warning example. I will find out.
The Phoenix

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix » 2020-05-13, 23:11

Why is it obvious to everyone else (but suddenly not you) that my word is final? I just realised that in addition to personally providing the financial arrangement for the planet, I actually need to be the judge as well, personally sentencing all the NWO cabal (because no one else has jurisdiction, this is a planetary matter and letting the cases to be handled by legacy authorities would drag the justice for years - luckily I am known for efficiency and HG Justice Serje helps me...)

ADD: ALL SERVICES: Continue the ouster unaffected by the disclosure above. This is only relevant for post-flip world.
The Phoenix

HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf » 2020-05-14, 0:13

Phoenix wrote:
2020-05-13, 22:53
I told you the Game is over and all the responsibilities of the Administration were first paid (although there were none), and then the Administration was dissolved. Why this is important for me, is that now I owe nothing to nobody and if I want to do something with somebody, I will pay upfront.
If you don't want to do a game at all, then maybe it is for the best.

I mean this is the third time a game has been attempted, counting the many iterations of CK as a single attempt, and I'm not even sure how a spreadsheet style game with peasants and resources will be able to help people in a possible ascension scenario. I don't have any of your design notes of course, so maybe I am missing something.

And it's just too much to have you manually handling everything. I mean BBLOAN50 still hasn't been settled and it's almost 3 DWs past due :P
Phoenix wrote:
2020-05-13, 23:11
I just realised that in addition to personally providing the financial arrangement for the planet, I actually need to be the judge as well, personally sentencing all the NWO cabal (because no one else has jurisdiction, this is a planetary matter and letting the cases to be handled by legacy authorities would drag the justice for years
I'm still unclear how KotD will be able to manage the global finances of the entire world. I've heard of NESARA/GESARA and supposed hidden gold stores (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamashita%27s_gold), but I don't know.

I do know that Trump has put the US Federal Reserve under the authority of the US Treasury and is in control of both. He is printing money like mad and seems to be having the Fed buy as many toxic assets as it can to possibly break it entirely. The plan seems to be to inflate USD, pay off any USD denominated debts, and then possibly swap over to a currency issued by the US Treasury, not the Fed. The US Treasury currency may be backed by a rainbow basket of precious metals, like gold, silver, and platinum. I don't know, there is a lot of conflicting information.

The ascension people are talking about a financial reset sort of in the line of NESARA/GESARA. Others talk about a quantum financial system that will run on technology provided by positive ETs.

Even ignoring more speculative stuff, I think Trump can destroy the USD and replace it with a US Treasury issued currency. I mean the currency of the US has changed many times. This current iteration of the Fed was created in 1913 (after opposition died in the sinking of the Titanic maybe), and fiat currencies typically only last 70 years, so this version of the dollar is ready to die anyway.

On the position of judgment, are you aware of the 150k+ sealed indictments that have been created while Trump is in office? Typically there are only 1k-2k sealed indictments in the judicial system since these are used to combat organized crime.

You can go on an official US DOJ site like PACER to see that all of these filings truly exist. 2 indictments that were unsealed in the past year or so related to Harvey Weinstein (the main #MeToo causality) and the NXIVM cult. That got a ton of big fish from just 2 indictments, so I can only imagine what the other indictments will reveal... :think:

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-14, 4:38

Phoenix wrote:
2020-05-13, 22:53

The implicit debt (people expecting something of me, even when based on actual promise but mostly based on their own thoughts, wishes and demands) destroyed KotD/CK5.
Are you honestly saying that you do not remember the meeting between Ilja, you and me where you agreed that Ilja's and my salary in The Dragon Times would be 4000 euros a month? Do you, by chance, suffer of something called multiple personality, where one personality does not remember what another has promised? Or something else?

Do you remember that you specifically denied the possibility of getting advertisers to TDT?

Do you remember the numerous times when I contacted you when Ilja told me that he had not been paid when he needed the money for his medication?

Do you remember anything at all? What is wrong with you?

PrincessMirkka
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by PrincessMirkka » 2020-05-14, 6:30

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2020-05-13, 22:43
I am afraid that something bad has happened to Dragon and somebody else is writing some of the posts because they don't sound like him. I don't say that it would be so odd to stop action because of stress. Either I take stand about the messages of his posts. But I am sure that he would not attack you by name or call you bad names after all good you have done, Libra. We should pray for him that he is safe. And for you that you will not get more undeserved bad attacs from any direction ❤ Some people rather meditate but I believe more on prayer (allthough I am not a member of any church).