Court-Martial CM49

Kingdom Administration
Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Re: Court-Martial CM49

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-09, 11:04

There should be another court martial case now, where latest developments are dealt with. Promises were broken, assets in Kingli not available to the members albeit that they were collected during the time before Risto said that he is closing the project. Where is the honour now?
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Lady_valeri
Italy

Post by Lady_valeri » 2020-05-10, 14:47

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2020-05-09, 11:04
There should be another court martial case now, where latest developments are dealt with. Promises were broken, assets in Kingli not available to the members albeit that they were collected during the time before Risto said that he is closing the project. Where is the honour now?
You're right.

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-11, 16:29

Can DICE be converted to a proper game with investor(s)? With a decent profit?
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Johnny
Finland

Post by Johnny » 2020-05-11, 17:55

Maybe, but how is the legal aspect of a gambling site?

We need a new thread, maybe even on a different forum to discuss future game development. Slack might be good? There is already some activity there..

Big potential to get a good and interesting game worked out. The base is built and now needs an active GameMaster or GameMaster-team. Not a GM that it takes up to 6 weeks for to issue CC21M dividends from MIN1 :D Everything like that should be automated and weekly if not daily.

The concept of collectable coins is very good as is. Every coin should have its picture though.
Player ID 268

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-11, 18:26

Cyprus seems to be a place for many gambling sites.

HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf » 2020-05-11, 20:59

@Libra Dragon 11 @Johnny

Sorry, but it's over guys :(

The DICE thing is not good enough to get investors. There are tons of provably-fair crypto dice games out there that have been around for 5+ years.

Same thing on the game itself. I see a lot of ERC20 games that have advanced beyond the "ponzi" style smart contract games that were around before.

Risto as far as I can tell didn't even leave his design notes or anything behind. All we got were the NPCs and items, but nothing related to the design of anything else or how they would interact. That BBLOAN50 asset didn't even pay out :P

It will be a major undertaking to design a game where no one is willing to provide funding and there may not even be the chance of success. And funding would easily be $100k's for something like this. It's just the same situation as CK where Risto spent millions, but it was not directed at things that actually improved the game. His spending for KotD was lower at $500k, but again, we literally have zero game, no graphics, or anything like that.

I don't really know what to say... :(

Artista
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by Artista » 2020-05-12, 11:52

HSF Loaf wrote:
2020-05-11, 20:59
@Libra Dragon 11 @Johnny

Sorry, but it's over guys :(

The DICE thing is not good enough to get investors. There are tons of provably-fair crypto dice games out there that have been around for 5+ years.

Same thing on the game itself. I see a lot of ERC20 games that have advanced beyond the "ponzi" style smart contract games that were around before.

Risto as far as I can tell didn't even leave his design notes or anything behind. All we got were the NPCs and items, but nothing related to the design of anything else or how they would interact. That BBLOAN50 asset didn't even pay out :P

It will be a major undertaking to design a game where no one is willing to provide funding and there may not even be the chance of success. And funding would easily be $100k's for something like this. It's just the same situation as CK where Risto spent millions, but it was not directed at things that actually improved the game. His spending for KotD was lower at $500k, but again, we literally have zero game, no graphics, or anything like that.

I don't really know what to say... :(
IM VERY INTRESTED OF HELPING CREATE SOMETHING NEW! BUT ARE THERE INVESTORS? IM HERE TO CREATE. Its not so difficult, i have proper team and skills. I have ideas to save everything too, if there is problem to move on with platform. Stay strong!
KOTD ID: 7171

Count Riario / Artista / Merlin The Great - 10*OHK

KotD products creator / Merch Finder / IT Solutions / Perona HQ

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix » 2020-05-13, 13:06

Libra Phoenix 11 wrote:
2020-05-08, 20:27
*Speechless* How can he live with himself???
Thank you very much.

Asta, you seem to question whether I had the authority to close down a project I started(?) :D

Rules when the Game was started, they say like this:
Phoenix wrote:
2019-06-07, 11:10
1. I AM GM.

2. You are welcome to the Kingdom of the Dragon!

3. The Gamemaster (GM) is the fount of authority in the Game.

- -

7. Whatever is not forbidden, is allowed.

8. Disturbing Interference (DI) with the Game and its Players, in any matter related to the Game and its conduct, by anyone, is forbidden.
I have not only followed the rules, but in fact was all the time (from I AM GM to I AM NOT GM) in the position that I made them. This puts you and me in a different footing as regards the Game. I tell what the rules are. Everything exists because of my will, and closes when my will changes. This is unavoidable, it follows from the definition of having a Game in the first place, and it follows from its rules, and from common sense.

So it is not about me doing wrong. The GM cannot do wrong, because he decides what the rules are.

It is about you, Asta, lashing out because of your own ill feeling about the present and insecurity about the future. As an immature woman, you lash out at other people, knowing that they are right, but you lash out nevertheless. Which means you are wrong, and speak evil report. You think it makes you feel better and helps process the feeling you have, but you are wrong. I tell you what it does instead:

Speaking falsehood about my conduct creates much confusion and ill feeling among people who are wired to believe words. The more words you use in attacking me, the more prone people are to think that in fact there IS something wrong with me - there's gotta be, otherwise there would not be SOO much evil speaking about me ever since Internet was invented. Logical, right? The most hated guy in the world's, just GOTTA be the evil one? Or spend his time defending himself every time someone lashes out at him, no matter how unfounded and ridiculous the accusation. Silence is admitting guilt? :eh: :think:

The period since I announced that the project will close down, to the final notice time for any and all claims, was 5 days, and then the notice period was 48 hours. I did all of this unpaid, in the midst of a difficult personal situation, giving my best care to ensure everyone knew about the developments and had all the time to voice their claims.

Then I closed it down.

Everyone think for themselves. I can never shout my truth louder than the herd can spew falsehood. That's why I use bluetext:

I am starting the project again soon from a clear plate. The ones who have read all my writings and resonate with them, and want to contribute and do what I want when it is lawful and reasonable, they will be welcome.

The ones who cannot contain their negativity and lash out against me, or speak shit about me or my family, or don't do what I say, please do not apply.

I did not know this purge was needed, you guys forced it on me. Nevertheless, if the following resonates, do accordingly:

FUCK YOU!

Phoenixborn9 wrote:
2020-05-08, 20:40
risto are you really immortal ? :thumbdown:
So far I haven't died despite having plenty of opportunities to do so by accidents and other abrupt means.

Measurably, my body has not aged for 10 years.

I already have physical and mental abilities people don't believe, which I have gained during my adult years, while smoking cigars etc.

All the timelines I want to subscribe to, point to Ascension [was: "transhumanistic singularity" which I obviously could enforce with my powers equally well, but choose not to] well before my old age.

Judge for yourself. But I am not going away, and I take back my words when they end up being false (I learn new shit every day), but when they are true, it's you who must bite the bullet and I know it hurts... Jesus did not have enemies because he was a swindler (he wasn't), but because people wanted to be correct more than they actually were and Jesus could not hide. "I AM" was his death sentence. Experts disagree whether he counts as immortal.

I AM made enough enemies now, it's hurting my aura, and that's why I needed to cut all ties to you leeches and start over. When do you learn? It's fucking 2000 years since Jesus!! :P :lol: :mrgreen:
The Phoenix

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix » 2020-05-13, 14:23

There is not so much time. The NWO plan is public, it is not a "conspiracy theory", except of course when you understand that "conspiracy theory" is a blameword invented to discredit truth, as in discredit reality, as in discredit things that are factually being planned, but not unleashed on humanity as of just yet. But now they are (watch 5:50-31:00 and hold on your criticism, not every word in the message needs to suit your version of the world, humans are fallible):

Then do the activation unless I already know for sure that you have done it, I mean in case you have told me about it in the past.

Then find out your place of service and start serving accordingly. Not everyone needs to coordinate with me.

This is the last frontier. If they get their way, you will be eating factory-manufactured protein for the rest of your so-called life, and if you have noticed some of your freedoms already taken away, prepare for more of the same to come.

It is distressing to watch a video that spells your doom. So do it repeatedly, but only when you need the energy of desperation, however starting now.

Spend the time to read all my writings in this forum, they are from the light, and reading them should not be distressing.

If you find my writings distressing, do the activation again with a higher dose.

(galactic) SA:SR (private)
The Phoenix

Waffa
Location: EstLand - Estonia - Eesti (Front) .:. Sub-Mind (Persona) of M.w.M.
Zodiac:
Estonia

Re: Court-Martial CM49 .:.

Post by Waffa » 2020-05-13, 20:36

Phoenix wrote:
2020-05-13, 13:06
Libra Phoenix 11 wrote:
2020-05-08, 20:27
*Speechless* How can he live with himself???
Thank you very much.

Asta, you seem to question whether I had the authority to close down a project I started(?) :D

Phoenixborn9 wrote:
I AM made enough enemies now, it's hurting my aura, and that's why I needed to cut all ties to you leeches and start over. When do you learn? It's fucking 2000 years since Jesus!! :P :lol: :mrgreen:

Well,
Phoenixborn9 wrote:
For me seemed immoral to cash out all, and i nearly did not anything besides that what was waiting from February
for few urgent need for few magics.

Even thought i assumed, the GM has the wizardry power and perhaps the team has sacred code and ways to generate it... "out of blue" or some other clever ways, as this was main point to keep my belief in it for some other forces. That is more complicated then simply from pocket of the GM.

then still, as my feeling was also besides other reasons, that it maybe still honorable Risto \s finance.. and it lavs bad sense of leadership if i do so.. how to say.. my other essences felt that.. perhaps it is coming directly in the end from my friend Risto pocket (who is still, we better assume, guarded over and blessed by great [mention]Dragon[/mention] spirit! ), good heart for sure, when not pushed to corner,
then how weird will it be on the times of that when i go with a mass and also , empty out all my 16+ accounts i have for various people under my friendship and Kingdom,
so i did not.. (even though i am most likely person who would have and will need it most among others what i have sen is their ambitions)
even the amount Risto send me for help extra CLI..., when one other kind soul in Finland give me food money, ... i was so focused on rather helping the actual problem that forgot all about that.

Okey that was little bit not easy to understand what i want to say.. as my soul feelings are in many directions, in Various levels
but my final point what i wanted to say..
that for me it seems more then immoral to after great opportunities we have had repentantly to demand more now, to be insulted, and to demand...
My forces in the end always sift to the direction who needs most, against who has been done most unjust and so is our Imperial Court decision, that there is nothing to feel sad about and to cry about but only that we could have done more, but we did hopefully nought for what is needed, even thought someones dings might be in magnitudes un-measurably more then others everyone will answer to God in their own heart!

No one of us wants war even the ones who can not be touched by war as we of the another essence, so remember what You come to do here, and grow up
realize it is great gift You are alive at all,
and you did come here , in this world, to help others anyway right .. so if You miss one way to help, as your bike is broken , you walk or meditate or garden, do other good things for same goal and if can not work for a goal directly, then just keeping Your thoughts alive and heart good, and doing some homework with near ones, is still work in direction of Light,
but for now, NOW, is not a time to be weak ..if You believe someone has done not good for a world, but IS so by others who are good, then cut these people for current life..as You might be connected to a world by some other ways.
if you feel someone has done not good in strong way and is not good in any sense, then GO UP AGAINST THEN in FULL FORCE .. or run, flee, if force is to much for you, ... but do not stand on a battle field and complain and wine... millions of people yearly are eliminated for most darkest ways and reasons, regularly, so we are really privileged, and is a shame if we not use our soul power to radiate strong strength and betterment ideas.

Like Estonia Gov did few days ago, initiation official UN global security board (6hours Live) for equalizing for 15% other ways,
(Also USA DoD ASAC did their move in relation to G5 and many other important things in LIVE that first in History was open for public to see, top of it live... ).
.most of the participants did not use it well, they just read from a paper a party statement ..but some who did understand potential of it , did say in their country name what they think and on what side they are.
= The connection in another layer we did, and its warning what can do..as UN Sec member networking established ways if they initate something too wrong .. we keep it Really humble so no one can say we intimidated..and let them first state their position.. put the whole point was it stopped temporally few other things going as was planned by the global invaders. Behind a scenes was a lot of other things done.

Have You ever see any ferry tale work out good when [mention]Dragon[/mention] is intimidated ?

in one sentence > It\s immoral to demand fiances from [mention]Dragon[/mention]
.:.
[History & Information Angel Co..:]
It is nice to be important, but it is more importantto be nice!