Zodiac:
Estonia

Re: Court-Martial CM49

Post by Cryptostoteles » 2020-05-09, 3:27

HSF Loaf wrote:
2020-05-08, 20:11
Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2020-05-08, 12:44
Edit: Loaf should be in the team. He has extensive experience.
I appreciate the offer, but ...
Maaan, :shock: :shock: :shock: thanks for sharing. You are an absolute gem! A true true legend - even if I do not know you in person... your magical mystery has always impressed me, and your stories most arguably have been super inspiring & mega-humorous. Your contribution will be, even when not really doing anything towards some continuation of this 'game', priceless - you have already left your mark in many of us! I am 100% sure that you have many fans that you don't even know about. Here are many observers, you know. Guys like me, look in admiration from down to up to guys like you. You have a good heart! Thank you for that honesty! To end the note with something special:

ALL

"I wish you have the softest and most comfortable golden rolling pins of a hundred (I my dreams you will find atleast 2 1000BTC-casacsius coins among your colourful & adventurous way) cryptographic-lightangels roll your bread-dough gently, effortlessly, softly & to be honest, as best as CAN be rolled (like an endless happy-ending massage; ... or like the best J's CAN be rolled. Better to have both in hand I guess, the CAN and the endless-BJ(haha)). Let the dough rise the HIGHEST heights possible, be the most texturous on the planet. Make the oven be as perfectly hot as the paradise sun everyday injecting us with the very-needed vitamin-D. Let the end product - the Loaf of bread, be enough for everyone to enjoy. The abundant Loaf of bread - towards the betterment of everything! Long live the Bread! Long live the Crypto Kingdom! Long live the ever-mysterious @HSF Loaf!"
HIH Cryptostotlé SA-COL •• ••• 🇪🇪 ²³™
LV.73 ⚜ IMPERIAL Prince of KEILA
Lord Lársson the Great, 26*OHK-Hero, Member of HIM Ministry of Truth
•• ••• | •• ••• | •• ••• |
student of cryptosophy & cryptotalism
FF///503™

🖤

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-09, 11:04

There should be another court martial case now, where latest developments are dealt with. Promises were broken, assets in Kingli not available to the members albeit that they were collected during the time before Risto said that he is closing the project. Where is the honour now?
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Lady_valeri
Italy

Post by Lady_valeri » 2020-05-10, 14:47

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2020-05-09, 11:04
There should be another court martial case now, where latest developments are dealt with. Promises were broken, assets in Kingli not available to the members albeit that they were collected during the time before Risto said that he is closing the project. Where is the honour now?
You're right.

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-11, 16:29

Can DICE be converted to a proper game with investor(s)? With a decent profit?
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Johnny
Finland

Post by Johnny » 2020-05-11, 17:55

Maybe, but how is the legal aspect of a gambling site?

We need a new thread, maybe even on a different forum to discuss future game development. Slack might be good? There is already some activity there..

Big potential to get a good and interesting game worked out. The base is built and now needs an active GameMaster or GameMaster-team. Not a GM that it takes up to 6 weeks for to issue CC21M dividends from MIN1 :D Everything like that should be automated and weekly if not daily.

The concept of collectable coins is very good as is. Every coin should have its picture though.
Player ID 268

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-11, 18:26

Cyprus seems to be a place for many gambling sites.

HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf » 2020-05-11, 20:59

@Libra Dragon 11 @Johnny

Sorry, but it's over guys :(

The DICE thing is not good enough to get investors. There are tons of provably-fair crypto dice games out there that have been around for 5+ years.

Same thing on the game itself. I see a lot of ERC20 games that have advanced beyond the "ponzi" style smart contract games that were around before.

Risto as far as I can tell didn't even leave his design notes or anything behind. All we got were the NPCs and items, but nothing related to the design of anything else or how they would interact. That BBLOAN50 asset didn't even pay out :P

It will be a major undertaking to design a game where no one is willing to provide funding and there may not even be the chance of success. And funding would easily be $100k's for something like this. It's just the same situation as CK where Risto spent millions, but it was not directed at things that actually improved the game. His spending for KotD was lower at $500k, but again, we literally have zero game, no graphics, or anything like that.

I don't really know what to say... :(

Artista
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by Artista » 2020-05-12, 11:52

HSF Loaf wrote:
2020-05-11, 20:59
@Libra Dragon 11 @Johnny

Sorry, but it's over guys :(

The DICE thing is not good enough to get investors. There are tons of provably-fair crypto dice games out there that have been around for 5+ years.

Same thing on the game itself. I see a lot of ERC20 games that have advanced beyond the "ponzi" style smart contract games that were around before.

Risto as far as I can tell didn't even leave his design notes or anything behind. All we got were the NPCs and items, but nothing related to the design of anything else or how they would interact. That BBLOAN50 asset didn't even pay out :P

It will be a major undertaking to design a game where no one is willing to provide funding and there may not even be the chance of success. And funding would easily be $100k's for something like this. It's just the same situation as CK where Risto spent millions, but it was not directed at things that actually improved the game. His spending for KotD was lower at $500k, but again, we literally have zero game, no graphics, or anything like that.

I don't really know what to say... :(
IM VERY INTRESTED OF HELPING CREATE SOMETHING NEW! BUT ARE THERE INVESTORS? IM HERE TO CREATE. Its not so difficult, i have proper team and skills. I have ideas to save everything too, if there is problem to move on with platform. Stay strong!
KOTD ID: 7171

Count Riario / Artista / Merlin The Great - 10*OHK

KotD products creator / Merch Finder / IT Solutions / Perona HQ

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix » 2020-05-13, 13:06

Libra Phoenix 11 wrote:
2020-05-08, 20:27
*Speechless* How can he live with himself???
Thank you very much.

Asta, you seem to question whether I had the authority to close down a project I started(?) :D

Rules when the Game was started, they say like this:
Phoenix wrote:
2019-06-07, 11:10
1. I AM GM.

2. You are welcome to the Kingdom of the Dragon!

3. The Gamemaster (GM) is the fount of authority in the Game.

- -

7. Whatever is not forbidden, is allowed.

8. Disturbing Interference (DI) with the Game and its Players, in any matter related to the Game and its conduct, by anyone, is forbidden.
I have not only followed the rules, but in fact was all the time (from I AM GM to I AM NOT GM) in the position that I made them. This puts you and me in a different footing as regards the Game. I tell what the rules are. Everything exists because of my will, and closes when my will changes. This is unavoidable, it follows from the definition of having a Game in the first place, and it follows from its rules, and from common sense.

So it is not about me doing wrong. The GM cannot do wrong, because he decides what the rules are.

It is about you, Asta, lashing out because of your own ill feeling about the present and insecurity about the future. As an immature woman, you lash out at other people, knowing that they are right, but you lash out nevertheless. Which means you are wrong, and speak evil report. You think it makes you feel better and helps process the feeling you have, but you are wrong. I tell you what it does instead:

Speaking falsehood about my conduct creates much confusion and ill feeling among people who are wired to believe words. The more words you use in attacking me, the more prone people are to think that in fact there IS something wrong with me - there's gotta be, otherwise there would not be SOO much evil speaking about me ever since Internet was invented. Logical, right? The most hated guy in the world's, just GOTTA be the evil one? Or spend his time defending himself every time someone lashes out at him, no matter how unfounded and ridiculous the accusation. Silence is admitting guilt? :eh: :think:

The period since I announced that the project will close down, to the final notice time for any and all claims, was 5 days, and then the notice period was 48 hours. I did all of this unpaid, in the midst of a difficult personal situation, giving my best care to ensure everyone knew about the developments and had all the time to voice their claims.

Then I closed it down.

Everyone think for themselves. I can never shout my truth louder than the herd can spew falsehood. That's why I use bluetext:

I am starting the project again soon from a clear plate. The ones who have read all my writings and resonate with them, and want to contribute and do what I want when it is lawful and reasonable, they will be welcome.

The ones who cannot contain their negativity and lash out against me, or speak shit about me or my family, or don't do what I say, please do not apply.

I did not know this purge was needed, you guys forced it on me. Nevertheless, if the following resonates, do accordingly:

FUCK YOU!

Phoenixborn9 wrote:
2020-05-08, 20:40
risto are you really immortal ? :thumbdown:
So far I haven't died despite having plenty of opportunities to do so by accidents and other abrupt means.

Measurably, my body has not aged for 10 years.

I already have physical and mental abilities people don't believe, which I have gained during my adult years, while smoking cigars etc.

All the timelines I want to subscribe to, point to Ascension [was: "transhumanistic singularity" which I obviously could enforce with my powers equally well, but choose not to] well before my old age.

Judge for yourself. But I am not going away, and I take back my words when they end up being false (I learn new shit every day), but when they are true, it's you who must bite the bullet and I know it hurts... Jesus did not have enemies because he was a swindler (he wasn't), but because people wanted to be correct more than they actually were and Jesus could not hide. "I AM" was his death sentence. Experts disagree whether he counts as immortal.

I AM made enough enemies now, it's hurting my aura, and that's why I needed to cut all ties to you leeches and start over. When do you learn? It's fucking 2000 years since Jesus!! :P :lol: :mrgreen:
The Phoenix