Kingdom Administration
Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Re: Court-Martial CM49

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-14, 4:38

Phoenix wrote:
2020-05-13, 22:53
I told you the Game is over and all the responsibilities of the Administration were first paid (although there were none), and then the Administration was dissolved. Why this is important for me, is that now I owe nothing to nobody and if I want to do something with somebody, I will pay upfront.

The implicit debt (people expecting something of me, even when based on actual promise but mostly based on their own thoughts, wishes and demands) destroyed KotD/CK5.
Are you honestly saying that you do not remember the meeting between Ilja, you and me where you agreed that Ilja's and my salary in The Dragon Times would be 4000 euros a month? Do you, by chance, suffer of something called multiple personality, where one personality does not remember what another has promised? Or something else?

Do you remember that you specifically denied the possibility of getting advertisers to TDT?

Do you remember the numerous times when I contacted you when Ilja told me that he had not been paid when he needed the money for his medication?

Do you remember anything at all? What is wrong with you?
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

PrincessMirkka
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by PrincessMirkka » 2020-05-14, 6:30

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2020-05-13, 22:43
Are we fiends again? I do love you as my brother, you know that. I lost Ilja, I do not want to lose you. I have no grudges. Whatever happened, is gone. And I am - at this time again - making the food for yesterday. :D
I am afraid that something bad has happened to Dragon and somebody else is writing some of the posts because they don't sound like him. I don't say that it would be so odd to stop action because of stress. Either I take stand about the messages of his posts. But I am sure that he would not attack you by name or call you bad names after all good you have done, Libra. We should pray for him that he is safe. And for you that you will not get more undeserved bad attacs from any direction ❤ Some people rather meditate but I believe more on prayer (allthough I am not a member of any church).

PrincessMirkka
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by PrincessMirkka » 2020-05-14, 6:54

Phoenixborn9 wrote:
2020-05-08, 20:37
Phoenix wrote:
2020-05-05, 14:44
Phoenix wrote:
2020-04-29, 6:08

YG, the reasoning for this thread to exist in general, was that "I cannot make a universal court whose jurisdiction applies to all, without having given all the people the opportunity to press any claims against me, by the absence/handling of which, my claim of Benevolence remains uncontested."

For the deadline in particular, "I am shutting the project down, and don't have all the time just for myself, for reasons implied."

JD: The deadline stays in force, and has already elapsed. All the Accusations presented against the Administration have been handled. No further accusations are accepted and the Administration is dissolved. What remains of the Kingdom of the Dragon is the following construct:

1. I AM GM
2. The Imperial Family keeps its claims
3. Others may keep their claims or drop them
4. Forum will stay and I pay for its maintenance as agreed between the admins
5. Kingli will stay and I pay for its maintenance as agreed between the admins
6. Transferring items in Kingli is allowed, this however being speculative as I give no guarantee whatsoever that they will have value after Activation
7. Adding new Characters is disabled
8. Since the project is open source, I exhort the admins to make everything available (including forking Kingli) against a fee that is only based on their actual work in fulfilling the request to have code or similar, this is solely up to the parties concerned
9. CM49 will continue until the procedures are properly finished
10. SpecOps will continue until CM49 dissolves, and then it is dissolved as well
11. Other services will continue (they were never part of KotD anyway)
12. When GM calls Activation, then the Game is On again, with the rules then applicable!
13. GAME=0

Design note: Finally we arrive at a state that suits my needs for the situation at hand: I retain gamemastery and my lofty claims. They can be contested in the claims thread of course but why would anyone suddenly do it. But if they do, I have a competent universal court in session or summonable to session at a short notice, with functional procedures and people who are willing to serve for free, even at the cost of CC (§11), for the privilege of being there. Any claims can be settled there. As Justice I am infallible, and can do what I want, and the decisions can be enforced on all the people that I want to concern myself with.

All the politics of KotD is behind, because nobody had any claims, so they can walk free now. My titty is exhausted.* I cut energetic ties to all the people who want something from me, yet provide an incompatible vibrational frequency in return, in plain words: go elsewhere to ask for money or anything and leave me and my family alone, this is what Kenobi also asked.

So the nice thing is that I can support my family with all its needs forever without doing anything or being indebted to anyone. I am Emperor of Earth to anyone whom I need to talk to (and no one is allowed to talk to me without addressing me YIM or YG, or to my family at all). I can finally concentrate on family, whose needs I was unable to address while working, and am sure to have also enough "alone time" to think.

Towards the systemic world, which in my evaluation is rapidly being dissolved (I comment this frequently on FB and elsewhere and intend to continue), I am an eccentric millionaire who is known for benevolence and possibly of many things that people believe to be true, based on the reason they heard them. If someone wants to allow me buy services, I pay cash. If not, just let me walk away. I don't harm anyone or don't do stupid shit ever again, so arresting me is unnecessary (and I would just get out when no fault in me is found, just like what happened, they kicked me out the first thing after Easter holiday - hades cannot contain Jesus).

What went wrong with KotD? Nothing went wrong. The project was set to prove the points that needed proving: The main lesson was that giving economy only works between people who have the giving mindset. Now we had an entitlement-based culture. My chosen call was to bring in people who are attracted to my giving. Well, that is an easy qualification to bring people in - most of them want to gain. Everyone knows for themselves, if the giving and receiving were correctly balanced.

I waited enough for this to change and it didn't. In the end I felt that I am running a gauntlet with hourly requests for new money to be sent from my pockets to all the corners of the Earth, administered by me (if I ever hate, it is: paying bills), always accompanied with negative feeling that affected me. It is positive to give and negative to receive, these two polarities are now correctly assigned. I always wondered why electrodynamics did not seem to make sense at school, and will probably soon get it.

Let us make this clear: You are never again entitled to receive from me. Only make deals with me where I pay fully upfront. If you ask something from me, and I say "no", don't send negative feelings to me. Get away from my life already if you do. I am an empath and have had enough of this shit affecting my field.

Debt destroyed KotD. My ongoing and ever-growing IMPLICIT debt to serve everyone else except myself and my family. Look at 500k banknote - does it say: "be indebted to one another"? Show me a debt contract where I contracted myself to serve you? VAL gives dividend every week, that was supposed to be enough! The court-martial will probably** find against me and acquit everyone else, because the root cause for the situation to happen was so deeply in GM actions that whipping others would provide entertainment value mostly.

Of course I intend to serve the world, I created it***! But the 6th incarnation had faulty rules and/or culture. I hope to get several days of thinking time somewhere in the future to be able to assess this correctly. Time allowing I may explain more, else godspeed! :)

*I used to claim YHWH among my past-life claims but at present do not; El Shaddai is usually associated with the former, and is at least temporarily disclaimed
**Design notes do not bind CM49 decisions
***Everyone creates their world with their thought, and I have chosen to create a world where the awakening is just intensifying, and myself is among the rather first ones to wake up, and most everyone who reads this is going to be surprised soon, regarding the turn of events worldwide. Remember, this is my world: I decide who laughs last. Everyone is called, but you are chosen ;)

CM49-§33 Closing notes

JD: I summon ALL currently in this room for session starting in 15 minutes

YG
YG.
Ready! I will tell others
YG
YG
Graceful day ALL!

JD: Okay I have had time to think and have confirmed the decision that I do not continue in this project. There are many levels in operation on this planet and - as does everything that happens to you, from the minutest detail upwards - this project has served its purpose.

JD: In what role I will be active in the utopian society of tomorrow, remains to be decided when such a future unfolds. KotD was not the decisive spearhead to drive the planetary change, it was energetically ill-constructed and therefore did not have the thrust to push through.

JD: As was common to my earlier projects as well, I spent the majority of my time paying people to be my audience to be convinced by my talking, rather than working towards accomplishing the vision. I did think that this time were to be different, but it wasn't. It was once again "proving the points that needed proving", including my several claims and titles and abilities.

JD: I have the evidence to finish this court with sentences if I like. This does not seem to be necessary for two reasons, though:

1. Since the project is closed, the history is already written. We did close down, so everyone who had wished the project to continue, lost. The opposite viewpoint concurrently won. Sentencing people to punishments would not alter this, so there is no economic reason for it.

2. Since I now know conclusively what was in the participants' minds, it is clear that there never was possibility to "make it" with these parameters. What we set out to do, is simple, but only if you have the right code. Most of the pieces were correct, but for the moon to be reached, all of them need to be.

Punishing people for sabotaging a project when I myself was the one setting the rules for the entering in of the people, and the conduct of them (which was not according to the rules though), only takes the blame away from myself.

Discuss.end

1111: YG,
Sincere gratitude for everything. I've learned a lot about myself, discovered many skills and made irreplaceable contacts for life 😊
If there is any job that I can serve now or in the future, please let me know. I want to be of service, whatever is on the table.

Is the forum shutting down also? If yes I would like some time to get my writings from there 😊

Yeah this goes to anyone, if anyone needs any advice or a helping hand don't hesitate to ask 😉

JD: The Universe is realigning at an unprecedented speed, and whatever happens in your head, room, relationship, or work, is the same in the planetary or galactic development plane as well.

JD: I have had the highest energy year of my life, by far, during KotD. But likewise have you. And likewise the planetary situation is novel, never seen during the written history.

JD: It is not a sin to believe that we could effect the transformation. We did what we could, and it was good. In the end, the consensus reality with its lockdown locked us down as well. I did not go down without a fight, that also was proven.

JD: But I am not going to fight any more. I take rest and fix my life starting from the spheres closest to me. That achieves the result that was not reached with a far-reaching, expressive project and plan.

👍

I have full faith u can do it! Good luck and I will keep u and everyone else for that matter in my blessings 😊 Almost daily 😇

JD: This was a super-intensive learning experience for all, me at the forefront of course. I now know how to do it. But, the earliest next time I will move my lazy ass is after the polarity shift, after evil is first eradicated by other people.

JD: I will not concern myself with any of that - such talks and actions just made this project a honeypot and battleground, and none of that is necessary. My novel contribution is for the new world, when we already are there.

JD: There is a reason why I am the Benevolent, but I am not the Just. I cannot find wrong in people because I know them and everyone acted according to their own best judgment:

even when it was blatantly against my expressed goals of this project and brought heart-ache to me, it was part of the cosmic dance of human life in this consciousness field, and everyone had a part to play. Karma will reap the evildoers, I AM only grateful that I was able to play a central role in this wonderful project and I have finished that role now.

ALL parting words, please 🙂

18: Too early for me. Not adding YG, since you "have finished that role now".

JD: You understand that an essential flow of energy was wired opposite as it should be in this project, right? This requires me to close it down completely so that everyone gets it, before any new attempt is made.

My understanding of the planetary timeline and the events transpiring, is that my action is unnecessary at the moment, and I can concentrate on my own business now.

18: I have no trouble understanding the reasons for the decision. However, having trusted in certain promises and building upon them does hurt. You do understand the basic difference between our situations, right?

1111: YG I truly hope that destiny will get us together sooner or later, lots of good vibes and love.

18: It should not come as a surprise that how things developed does create more than a little grudge. That doesn't mean there would not have been many valuable lessons on the way -- there were, indeed.

I and so many others will be ready to serve when that time comes ❤
Sincerely grateful for all the advancements and obstacles.

Again if my skills or input or judgement is needed for anything, I will be eager to add value once again 🙂 If there is any grievance of my actions, I’m deeply sorry and am ready to give clarity if required 😇

With admiration, great love and respect
OHK-GM CConnected

JD (to 18): If I would be prone to depositing grudge in my being, I would be incapacitated by now 😉 Earlier I expressed my feelings as "the whole world hunting me down" and "running a gauntlet" but after cutting the energetic ties, I have started healing, and instruct you to do likewise. What I can do in the maximum possible scale, y'all can do to the extent applicable to you.

JD: The wrongly-wired polarity was exactly the grudge.

I don't have any plans atm, but if I did, I would be planning a project with no promises and no debt. I found this key during SABAL but was unable to steer the ship accordingly.

People still held grudges towards me. That was poor planning from my part. Why would I set up a thing where I pay people to hold grudges?? That was not smart from me..

18: "Why would I set up a thing where I pay people to hold grudges??" This is an interesting way to see the situation. The grudges don't come from paying. They come from not doing so. Especially if the impression given is (very clearly): You don't have to worry about your [financial] survival anymore. I never took that as a promise for free money. Instead, I've been working hard. However, as it became clear in your previous comment, you were not paying for work -- that clarifies the situation somewhat.

18: It's easy to take it easy when you don't have to worry about the finances. This has been one of the key elements we discussed about, both privately and later on the forum and elsewhere. While I do recognize and appreciate all the good the project and you personally have brought me, I don't think you should close your eyes from what kind of situation you've left me -- possibly some others as well.

18: With gratitude of the lessons learned, I'm signing out. From now on, using my time, energy and expertise will have different terms. Godspeed.

Is the forum going to be up for another X time or is it coming down ASAP ? =O

43: Hehe always learning

Good project, or proto-project

No grudges, much grateful

Wishing most healing and learning for all and GREAT thanks to Risto for this shared experience

A lot of time, effort and energy invested - for what? For new found CAPACITY

And the energetic influence was supreme

The mission will be accomplished, it's beyond stopping anyway and everything's gonna be ok - we WILL see later on.
T.g.e.s.g.u.

JD: To 18: I am aware that my wishes that the project would succeed and provide abundance for everyone involved (and later - not involved), were interpreted as my personal pledge to take care of people's welfare, regardless of the success of the project.

JD: This thinking, however, was impossible to maintain when the project turned more and more towards a faucet of free money and investors did not show up to push the market cap up. We demonstrated wrong type of incentives, and this did not attract investors. The fault was in the design.
😢

JD: In 13DW already, I "failed to honor my promises" (semi-explicit promises that every participant would be paid weekly), and I can trace a large part of our misfortune to those events. Then we set up a precedent that:

1. Everyone was entitled.

2. I was breaking promises.

The project would probably have failed based on either condition alone, let alone both.
😢

JD: We live, we learn.

JD: Promises are alluring but their energy is toxic. I can envision a world without promises and that will be the true freedom we have been striving for.

For the sake of repeat, to clear the energy:

I am not now, or ever again, indebted to you for anything. This kind of energy is toxic. I say: "NO" to it, it does not enter my field. Do not send requests for money or of help to me. I will set up a plan to finish my business, if I want, when I want. The thing I wish everyone to practice, I must practice myself, and I started already.

I AM NOT GM
risto very bad show :thumbdown:
There is exceptionally special, energetic and good humoured team & people besides him (you all)- it is rare to get such.
Last edited by PrincessMirkka on 2020-05-14, 7:44, edited 1 time in total.

PrincessMirkka
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by PrincessMirkka » 2020-05-14, 7:07

PrincessMirkka wrote:
2020-05-14, 6:54
Phoenixborn9 wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
2020-05-05, 14:44

CM49-§33 Closing notes

JD: I summon ALL currently in this room for session starting in 15 minutes

YG
YG.
Ready! I will tell others
YG
YG
Graceful day ALL!

JD: Okay I have had time to think and have confirmed the decision that I do not continue in this project. There are many levels in operation on this planet and - as does everything that happens to you, from the minutest detail upwards - this project has served its purpose.

JD: In what role I will be active in the utopian society of tomorrow, remains to be decided when such a future unfolds. KotD was not the decisive spearhead to drive the planetary change, it was energetically ill-constructed and therefore did not have the thrust to push through.

JD: As was common to my earlier projects as well, I spent the majority of my time paying people to be my audience to be convinced by my talking, rather than working towards accomplishing the vision. I did think that this time were to be different, but it wasn't. It was once again "proving the points that needed proving", including my several claims and titles and abilities.

JD: I have the evidence to finish this court with sentences if I like. This does not seem to be necessary for two reasons, though:

1. Since the project is closed, the history is already written. We did close down, so everyone who had wished the project to continue, lost. The opposite viewpoint concurrently won. Sentencing people to punishments would not alter this, so there is no economic reason for it.

2. Since I now know conclusively what was in the participants' minds, it is clear that there never was possibility to "make it" with these parameters. What we set out to do, is simple, but only if you have the right code. Most of the pieces were correct, but for the moon to be reached, all of them need to be.

Punishing people for sabotaging a project when I myself was the one setting the rules for the entering in of the people, and the conduct of them (which was not according to the rules though), only takes the blame away from myself.

Discuss.end

Sincere gratitude for everything. I've learned a lot about myself, discovered many skills and made irreplaceable contacts for life 😊
If there is any job that I can serve now or in the future, please let me know. I want to be of service, whatever is on the table.

Is the forum shutting down also? If yes I would like some time to get my writings from there 😊

Yeah this goes to anyone, if anyone needs any advice or a helping hand don't hesitate to ask 😉

JD: The Universe is realigning at an unprecedented speed, and whatever happens in your head, room, relationship, or work, is the same in the planetary or galactic development plane as well.

JD: I have had the highest energy year of my life, by far, during KotD. But likewise have you. And likewise the planetary situation is novel, never seen during the written history.

JD: It is not a sin to believe that we could effect the transformation. We did what we could, and it was good. In the end, the consensus reality with its lockdown locked us down as well. I did not go down without a fight, that also was proven.

JD: But I am not going to fight any more. I take rest and fix my life starting from the spheres closest to me. That achieves the result that was not reached with a far-reaching, expressive project and plan.

👍

I have full faith u can do it! Good luck and I will keep u and everyone else for that matter in my blessings 😊 Almost daily 😇

JD: This was a super-intensive learning experience for all, me at the forefront of course. I now know how to do it. But, the earliest next time I will move my lazy ass is after the polarity shift, after evil is first eradicated by other people.

JD: I will not concern myself with any of that - such talks and actions just made this project a honeypot and battleground, and none of that is necessary. My novel contribution is for the new world, when we already are there.

JD: There is a reason why I am the Benevolent, but I am not the Just. I cannot find wrong in people because I know them and everyone acted according to their own best judgment:

even when it was blatantly against my expressed goals of this project and brought heart-ache to me, it was part of the cosmic dance of human life in this consciousness field, and everyone had a part to play. Karma will reap the evildoers, I AM only grateful that I was able to play a central role in this wonderful project and I have finished that role now.

ALL parting words, please 🙂

18: Too early for me. Not adding YG, since you "have finished that role now".

JD: You understand that an essential flow of energy was wired opposite as it should be in this project, right? This requires me to close it down completely so that everyone gets it, before any new attempt is made.

My understanding of the planetary timeline and the events transpiring, is that my action is unnecessary at the moment, and I can concentrate on my own business now.

18: I have no trouble understanding the reasons for the decision. However, having trusted in certain promises and building upon them does hurt. You do understand the basic difference between our situations, right?

1111: YG I truly hope that destiny will get us together sooner or later, lots of good vibes and love.

18: It should not come as a surprise that how things developed does create more than a little grudge. That doesn't mean there would not have been many valuable lessons on the way -- there were, indeed.

I and so many others will be ready to serve when that time comes ❤
Sincerely grateful for all the advancements and obstacles.

Again if my skills or input or judgement is needed for anything, I will be eager to add value once again 🙂 If there is any grievance of my actions, I’m deeply sorry and am ready to give clarity if required 😇

With admiration, great love and respect
OHK-GM CConnected

JD (to 18): If I would be prone to depositing grudge in my being, I would be incapacitated by now 😉 Earlier I expressed my feelings as "the whole world hunting me down" and "running a gauntlet" but after cutting the energetic ties, I have started healing, and instruct you to do likewise. What I can do in the maximum possible scale, y'all can do to the extent applicable to you.

JD: The wrongly-wired polarity was exactly the grudge.

I don't have any plans atm, but if I did, I would be planning a project with no promises and no debt. I found this key during SABAL but was unable to steer the ship accordingly.

People still held grudges towards me. That was poor planning from my part. Why would I set up a thing where I pay people to hold grudges?? That was not smart from me..

18: "Why would I set up a thing where I pay people to hold grudges??" This is an interesting way to see the situation. The grudges don't come from paying. They come from not doing so. Especially if the impression given is (very clearly): You don't have to worry about your [financial] survival anymore. I never took that as a promise for free money. Instead, I've been working hard. However, as it became clear in your previous comment, you were not paying for work -- that clarifies the situation somewhat.

18: It's easy to take it easy when you don't have to worry about the finances. This has been one of the key elements we discussed about, both privately and later on the forum and elsewhere. While I do recognize and appreciate all the good the project and you personally have brought me, I don't think you should close your eyes from what kind of situation you've left me -- possibly some others as well.

18: With gratitude of the lessons learned, I'm signing out. From now on, using my time, energy and expertise will have different terms. Godspeed.

Is the forum going to be up for another X time or is it coming down ASAP ? =O

43: Hehe always learning

Good project, or proto-project

No grudges, much grateful

Wishing most healing and learning for all and GREAT thanks to Risto for this shared experience

A lot of time, effort and energy invested - for what? For new found CAPACITY

And the energetic influence was supreme

The mission will be accomplished, it's beyond stopping anyway and everything's gonna be ok - we WILL see later on.
T.g.e.s.g.u.

JD: To 18: I am aware that my wishes that the project would succeed and provide abundance for everyone involved (and later - not involved), were interpreted as my personal pledge to take care of people's welfare, regardless of the success of the project.

JD: This thinking, however, was impossible to maintain when the project turned more and more towards a faucet of free money and investors did not show up to push the market cap up. We demonstrated wrong type of incentives, and this did not attract investors. The fault was in the design.
😢

JD: In 13DW already, I "failed to honor my promises" (semi-explicit promises that every participant would be paid weekly), and I can trace a large part of our misfortune to those events. Then we set up a precedent that:

1. Everyone was entitled.

2. I was breaking promises.

The project would probably have failed based on either condition alone, let alone both.
😢

JD: We live, we learn.

JD: Promises are alluring but their energy is toxic. I can envision a world without promises and that will be the true freedom we have been striving for.

For the sake of repeat, to clear the energy:

I am not now, or ever again, indebted to you for anything. This kind of energy is toxic. I say: "NO" to it, it does not enter my field. Do not send requests for money or of help to me. I will set up a plan to finish my business, if I want, when I want. The thing I wish everyone to practice, I must practice myself, and I started already.

I AM NOT GM
Yes, in situation where there is so special, energetic and good humoured team & people besides him.
Anyhow it has been so supercool this far that it has been allmost unreal in my life experience. So I can only thank Dragon and all of you kingdom habitants for it 🌹🌹🌹 I have been the getting part of all the good connections and feelings here all the time rather than giving something 😊

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-14, 7:27

PrincessMirkka wrote:
2020-05-14, 6:30
Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
Are we fiends again? I do love you as my brother, you know that. I lost Ilja, I do not want to lose you. I have no grudges. Whatever happened, is gone. And I am - at this time again - making the food for yesterday. :D
I am afraid that something bad has happened to Dragon and somebody else is writing some of the posts because they don't sound like him. I don't say that it would be so odd to stop action because of stress. Either I take stand about the messages of his posts. But I am sure that he would not attack you by name or call you bad names after all good you have done, Libra. We should pray for him that he is safe. And for you that you will not get more undeserved bad attacs from any direction ❤ Some people rather meditate but I believe more on prayer (allthough I am not a member of any church).
Your words pierced my heart, I thank you, Princess Mirkka. I also do not recognize The Dragon's latest posts as his, because the tone is so different from before. I really love the guy - there is only one person in this world with whom I have sung Jääkärimarssi so many times in a row, having a blast, and that is The Dragon. :D I hope things get back to normal soon. By normal I mean a civilized way of communicating with each other, and admitting that maybe there was some miscommunication at some point that has made us take stands. There is no need for ill feelings, just things to be settled as agreed.
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

PrincessMirkka
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by PrincessMirkka » 2020-05-14, 7:38

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2020-05-14, 7:27
PrincessMirkka wrote:
2020-05-14, 6:30
Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
Your words pierced my heart, I thank you, Princess Mirkka. I also do not recognize The Dragon's latest posts as his, because the tone is so different from before. I really love the guy - there is only one person in this world with whom I have sung Jääkärimarssi so many times in a row, having a blast, and that is The Dragon. :D I hope things get back to normal soon. By normal I mean a civilized way of communicating with each other, and admitting that maybe there was some miscommunication at some point that has made us take stands. There is no need for ill feelings, just things to be settled as agreed.
💖💖💖

PrincessMirkka
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by PrincessMirkka » 2020-05-14, 10:00

PrincessMirkka wrote:
2020-05-14, 7:07
PrincessMirkka wrote:
2020-05-14, 6:54
Dragonborn9 wrote:

Yes, in situation where there is so special, energetic and good humoured team & people besides him.
Anyhow it has been so supercool this far that it has been allmost unreal in my life experience. So I can only thank Dragon and all of you kingdom habitants for it 🌹🌹🌹 I have been the getting part of all the good connections and feelings here all the time rather than giving something 😊
(I put there yes earlier but I don't think so, I tried unsuccessfully remove it.) A project as constructive as this is really a good show! I hope all the best and strenght for all of you actives, you are blessing for all of us. Special 🍀for Libra.

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-14, 10:02

You are are a rare gem, Princess Mirkka. :heart:

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-14, 18:26

I have no grudge with Risto. He has come to my dreams in three days in a row, with Ilja. Ín one of them we put our foreheads together for 30 seconds (and I am really still wondering, how come there is time in a dream.)

I am okay with Risto and rather proud that he was the first person ever to tell me to fuck off. No-one else ever dared. :D

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix » 2020-05-15, 19:28

HSF Loaf wrote:
2020-05-14, 0:13
Phoenix wrote:
2020-05-13, 22:53
I told you the Game is over and all the responsibilities of the Administration were first paid (although there were none), and then the Administration was dissolved. Why this is important for me, is that now I owe nothing to nobody and if I want to do something with somebody, I will pay upfront.
If you don't want to do a game at all, then maybe it is for the best.
Whether I am a targeted individual, is obvious to anyone who believes the program exists.

Under these conditions, it is difficult to do anything as long as cabal prevails, because raising my voice once (see upcoming explanation in Dragon Sequel) in a public area results in a 14-day incarceration. (Well actually I did not raise it, but what I would have said aloud, would have been: "YOU DON*T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WHEN I AM ALONE.")
And it's just too much to have you manually handling everything. I mean BBLOAN50 still hasn't been settled and it's almost 3 DWs past due :P
The significance of what you just said is rather: "Having a game where the GM's word is ignored is doomed to fail and should be closed already, as it luckily is."
The ascension people are talking about a financial reset sort of in the line of NESARA/GESARA. Others talk about a quantum financial system that will run on technology provided by positive ETs.
Man, I have crossed the Monad. It includes seeing the Universe as a code, and then as a bubble embodied in the empty space of an atom, and then as a single thought. Money is a magic trick, and I am happy to live forever without any of that. But as long as we have partially-conscious entities on this planet, I am good to have a money system, and I can provide whatever is deemed expedient. VAL is still my best plan, but making a new one is about 24 hours of alone time, which I have plenty these days.
On the position of judgment, are you aware of the 150k+ sealed indictments that have been created while Trump is in office?
Yes. They are doing a good job. I wish there was appreciable effort in other countries as well, to relieve me to do something that I like.. :think:
The Phoenix