Court-Martial CM49

Kingdom Administration
Ipoman
Finland

Re: Court-Martial CM49

Post by Ipoman »

Ipoman reporting for duty!

I wish absolute clarity for this situation.

When the 'facts' are available if there is need for it, I'm willing to give objective and fair perspective for the situation. I have stated my self as 'Keeper of Balance and Justice' and I believe that those qualities are truly important in this situation. There should be fair justice for all the participants!
Hi! I'm Igor Zagabsxcu. Friendly Russian who is better known as mr.189. :shifty:
Neo
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by Neo »

YH cooperating fully
Sent a report
HH Duke Neo 42, Community and fund Manager at TKoTD 🐉
rekt-plebs
Slovakia

Post by rekt-plebs »

AMA, YG

161: Wise EP the Most Honorable Marquess of KotD Põdrus, COO TMIF-JLD, MD SharesFive, graduate of pumpEconomics; BA.E.S.S.
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

CM49-§9 Purpose for setting up the Court-Martial

is to ensure the following:

1. The Imperial Administration can continue functioning in all circumstances.

2. Safety, order and respect is restored in the Kingdom by finding out the wrongdoings and punishing the wrongdoers.

3A. A way to continue the planetary domination is found so that it involves at least some of the existing players/Characters/VAL

or

3B. A definite mark has been left in history that HIM The Dragon takes no shit, and is willing to continue his business with people who don't cause it to happen, while excluding the ones who do.

CM49-§10 Detailed procedures about proceedings

When one is first summoned to the court, he has up to 8 hours to make himself available. From then, everyone may pre-announce an 8-hour consecutive slot of time per day that he does NOT need to be on call, at other times (16/7) he must be contactable with 15-minute delay maximum using the means he typically is contactable.

No one may be summoned for more than 8 consecutive hours, after which a 2-hour break must be given to him. The Justices themselves take care that they do not work too much and take turns, if needed.

During a proceeding where someone is summoned, he must make sure that all communication reaches him, including self refresh the Forum.

If no Justice has said anything for 60 minutes, the Session is dissolved and must be summoned again with a 15-minute maximum delay.

CM49-§11 Contempt of Court (CC)

Disrespecting the authority of the Court-Martial is a crime. This includes, but is not limited to, the following actions or negligences:

1. Not showing up at court when summoned (maximum 15 minutes) or not replying during session (max 300 seconds in chat, 600 seconds in Forum, unless a longer reply time is granted by the Justice).

2. Failure to address the Justice.

3. Failure to answer respectfully or clearly.

4. Talking shit about the Court or the Justices, inside or outside.

Since CC must be able to be meted out swiftly (it happens with the Justice saying "SA-EXAMPLE: CC" with the AOK-C immediately executing "TRANSFER GLI ACCORDINGLY 64"), the Fines schedule is fixed as follows:

1st count: A Fine of GLI, equivalent to the amount of VAL_L of the player's main Character.

2nd count: A Fine of GLI, equivalent to the amount of 2*VAL_L of the player's main Character.

3rd count: A Fine of GLI, equivalent to the amount of 3*VAL_L of the player's main Character.

4th count: Banishment/Outlawing plus possible side punishments.

CM49-§12 Rejecting the authority/jurisdiction of the Court-Martial

If someone rejects the authority/jurisdiction of the Court altogether, this will earn immediate Banishment/Outlawing plus possible side punishments.

CM49-§13 Additional information about capital punishments

The difference between Banishment and Outlawing is as follows: In both cases, the Character is removed from the Game completely. Banishment happens when the Character's Level is L69 or smaller. In this case, the player has the right to start a new Character in the Game later on. Since he was "a minor", carrying the sentence out for the rest of the life is deemed too harsh. Banishment also does not carry on the (possible) debt from side punishments.

Outlawing is (intended to be) sentenced to Princes and higher (L70+). These players may never open a new account in the Game or participate in it, and associating with them in anything related to the Game, is also punishable for the remaining players, now and in the next incarnations of the Game.

Stripping of CharID will be used for Princes and higher instead of Outlawing, except in aggravated circumstances. (Example)

Curse as a sentence is removed due to appeal by HIGM The Fairy-Queen. She said that even thinking of such makes 10x more coming back to the curser. Instead, Karma is used and that accrues automatically to the wrongdoer based on the impartial judgment.

Yes, it is possible to lose VAL during the court-martial. I needed to change my mind due to the incredulous actions directed against the Imperial Family and Administration, which caused the whole Kingdom to be suspended and VAL lose its value already. Now we are trying to reinvest it with value. It was lost already due to some of you. My job is to get it back. Help, or at least, do no harm.

CM49-§14 Payment period for Fines and dues

If a Character's balance goes negative as a result of automatic administration of court-assessed payments, he has 48 hours to refund the account.

After 48 hours, the Character is Banished/Outlawed.

The Depository must ensure no delays happen in BTC deposits.

The Coinshop marketmaking is in force, enabling the availability of GLI. If this is not enough, HIM The Dragon pledges enough GLI to the market that the dues can be paid, and is available to be contacted for this.

In addition to the above, a 1% per hour penalty interest is applied after the 48 hours, or if other dues are not paid in time, however earliest 49DW111.

Design note: I lost Gamemastery in 2017 for failure to pay the penalty interest. It is a serious thing.

CM49-§15 Use of SpecOps SA

The ones who reported to this thread by the deadline, will be used if needed.

Others are granted honourable discharge unless found guilty of crimes that warrant DD.

CM49-§16 Beginning of proceedings

Will be announced separately to the ones summoned.

CM49-§17 Procedural language

Is mostly English, but provision for other languages.

Jos tämän §1-§18 ymmärtäminen on hankalaa, ilmoittakaa että saadaan suomenkielinen virallinen versio tai lyhennelmä.
The Phoenix
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

CM49-§18 Kingdom Finances

No one is authorised to use "Kingdom finances" (Dragon's personal money) for any purpose except paying the hosting fees or equivalent for existing information systems or equivalent, to keep all services in operation.

The earliest time anyone may get salary or equivalent is when 19s5wkDzsmzzhUsLNzp9Lff9dtq8NRMNaw is deposited with the amount of BTC until now contested by (ex-)SA KENOBI.
The Phoenix
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

CM49-§19 Absolution of the Justices

When the Justices are acting in their role trying others' crimes, they are infallible, and any accusation against them is CC (§11).

The Court may at its discretion, also try the Characters who act as Justices. If this happens, they are not acting as Justices, or still do, but this provision is reverted for that time, and this will be communicated beforehand.

Justices may use bluetext to highlight the parts of their messages that are ex-cathedra (similar to GM speaking).

CM49-§20 Summoning of the Court

Everyone who so feels is asked to reply to this thread using the protocol, by 49DW129. The Court will summon additional ones using Court Order later, if needed. This, however, may delay the proceedings up to 8 hours (§10).

The first Session of CM49 is at 49DW130. We will begin investigating the general situation and find out accusations against the Kingdomers concerning specific crimes. It is a fact that I have plenty of accusations, but also the others may have them against each other or even against me. We will set up threads or public/private chatrooms to investigate the different suspected wrongdoings. The ones where evidence is sufficient to charge someone for a specific crime, will be taken further to trial. There will be several trials going on at the same time.

Whenever all evidence is conclusively presented in one, it may enter into verdict stage. Non-capital sentences will be carried out immediately after verdict, regardless of whether more proceedings involving the same are ongoing. Appeals will only be granted when the original trials have all ended. (Appeal means you think the court made a mistake.) It is also possible to plead for mercy. (Meaning you think you made a mistake.) That must be addressed to a member of the Imperial Family and can be done any time.

Do not reply to the thread before an example reply from me is shown. Use the wording in the example reply as guide for your submission to the Court.
The Phoenix
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

From FB "Official" chat, written prior to the post above but good for inspiration:

[In response to premature actions against one Kingdomer]
Einar has not been convicted of anything. The Court-Martial will convene at 13 tomorrow, I have only a little time for this so listen carefully. Will post about it soon.

We are investigating multiple counts of conspiracy and crimes against the Imperial Family, and breakdown of the command chain of SpecOps and crimes related to that.

MMC funds are only a part of this, admittedly the part that forced me to convene the Court because - you would not believe this a year from now - there was no other way to even get my money back for counting that everything is there(!) (Even AFTER first declaring that the Kingdom is wound down(!))

First we investigate, then we try, then we sentence and punish, if found guilty. I have as good a heart as always but am committed to justice. Anyone disobeying my authority during SoE(ongoing) or ever more in the future, will be punished. It does not matter if I act as GM, HIM The Dragon, or the Justice.

The Kingdom is a place where people can do what I* want as long as they do what I reasonably ask from them to do. This line was now crossed.

- -

Add Einar back, and leave justice to the Court.

The faster we get to the proceedings, the faster they end, and if there are still people in the Kingdom, we have a way to continue.

If Einar or any Prince is found guilty of capital crimes, he may be sentenced to Outlawing. The prospect of this happening is the reason why we must be so official. Outlawing entails that none of the people in the Kingdom may associate with the person any more, so it is like the Mark of the Beast (reversed).

Ilmarinen's sentence took me 3 days to meditate upon, and Outlawing was not even considered.

It might take longer this time. I have tried to make this as fast as possible by forcing people to stay on call 16/7, so that the matters can be advanced when I have time.

Helpful hint: Do not be the first one to try what happens if you are caught CC'ing or reject the Court's jurisdiction. I know I have it.

*Freudian slip, should be: "they"
The Phoenix
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

(example reply when submitting to the Court, deadline 49DW129)

Your Grace,

WE*, TIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Monetary Architect, Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 222*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3) (ID=1), submit ourself to the Court-Martial CM49 in Kingdom of the Dragon. We ask to be treated and addressed as a Royal**. We know the procedures and submit to them. Our daily rest is between w140-148 (modulo 24, meaning 11pm-7am FIN daily). During the proceedings, our honour is to speak truth and aid in resolving all the crimes. We are worthy of the punishments what the Court may sentence us to. After suffering them, if that is our destiny, we stand ready to take over the planet for HIM The Dragon and HIM The Fairy-Queen. Hail Ilja! ESGU!

* most should use: "I"
**(Royal, Prince, Peer, Nobleman, Commoner, Peasant - pick one)
The Phoenix
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

Your Grace,

I, Prince Sergiu-Ovidiu Blindu, BMF, F (ID=223), submit myself to the Court-Martial CM49 in Kingdom of the Dragon. I ask to be treated and addressed as a Prince. I know the procedures and submit to them. My daily rest is between w140-148 (modulo 24, meaning 11pm-7am FIN daily). During the proceedings, my honor is to speak truth and aid in resolving all the crimes. I am worthy of the punishments what the Court may sentence me to. After suffering them, if that is my destiny, I stand ready to take over the planet for HIM The Dragon and HIM The Fairy-Queen. Hail Ilja! ESGU!
We are all made of stardust, it all depends on you, how bright you glow!
Cryptostoteles
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by Cryptostoteles »

YG

I, Fürst Larsson d'Cryptostotlé, the Great Imperial Prince of Kegel, HIH, Prince, LA23RS™, LIOE, FF, 26*OHK-Hero, SA-503™, SA-COL, (ID=23), submit myself to the CM49, in KotD. During the court hearing, I ask to be treated as an Imperial Prince. I understand the procedures fully and am fully capable to submit to them. My daily rest completely depends on the day, so am able to participate whenever basically - I can manage to live in two time-zones. During the proceedings, It is my duty to speak truth and only but the truth, in addition to aid the Court resolving the crimes conducted. I am worthy of the punishments what the Court may sentence me to. It is my destiny to share knowledge and experiences. To propagate the vision. To prosper in Unity, Abundance & Freedom! To use all my energy in order to aid the community & all the mankind to take over the planet with HIM The Dragon and HIM The Fairy-Queen. Hail Ilja! ESGU!.

Long Live/Love the Kingdom, this is for the betterment of everything

HIH Cryptostotlé SA-COL •• ••• 🇪🇪 ²³™
LV.73 ⚜ IMPERIAL Prince of KEILA
Lord Lársson the Great, 26*OHK-Hero, Member of HIM Ministry of Truth
•• ••• | •• ••• | •• ••• |
student of cryptosophy & cryptotalism
FF///503™

🖤