Court-Martial CM49

Kingdom Administration
HSF Loaf

Re: Court-Martial CM49

Post by HSF Loaf » 2020-05-15, 21:01

Phoenix wrote:
2020-05-15, 19:28
The significance of what you just said is rather: "Having a game where the GM's word is ignored is doomed to fail and should be closed already, as it luckily is."
It's up to you what you want to do with your time. I mean Richard Heart's HEX has shown there is demand for a VAL/GLI style "locking and staking" model ($4mil to $1bil+ in not even 2 months), but of course there is a LOT of fishy stuff going on with that project.

You would need the developers to actually make/create the token, but you could try to have VAL/GLI be another attempt at an "Auroracoin" style system, but this time legit and also focused more on Nordic/Scandinavian area or whatever you want.

I don't know how you would be able to have the 2 currency system of VAL and GLI under ERC20 smart contract or even if ERC20 smart contract is what you want to go for design-wise.

Just don't worry about a game or anything more complicated unless there is a deeper idea there. I mean the only person who owns a ton of useless KotD game crap is me :lol:

I mean, I guess my 77,714 PEAs, 2,082 QUA1s, and 930 MIN1s will be happy to just exist in cyberspace for all eternity without any tasks to do. Perhaps the free time will allow them to experience their own Great Awakening and they can start ascending upwards from whatever dimension data table entries start at :clap:

Cryptostoteles
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by Cryptostoteles » 2020-05-16, 0:55

HSF Loaf wrote:
2020-05-15, 21:01
I mean, I guess my 77,714 PEAs, 2,082 QUA1s, and 930 MIN1s will be happy to just exist in cyberspace for all eternity without any tasks to do.

haha, you know what? I'll add my 15213 PEA, 396 QUA1 & 358 MIN1 to the one's who already happily exist - BUT I still stupididly believe that those guys are going to do a lot of shit for my 'Kingdom' eventually 😂 ESGU!
HIH Cryptostotlé SA-COL •• ••• 🇪🇪 ²³™
LV.73 ⚜ IMPERIAL Prince of KEILA
Lord Lársson the Great, 26*OHK-Hero, Member of HIM Ministry of Truth
•• ••• | •• ••• | •• ••• |
student of cryptosophy & cryptotalism
FF///503™

🖤

WizardDeveloper
Zodiac:
Aruba

Post by WizardDeveloper » 2020-05-22, 21:07

HSF Loaf wrote:
2020-05-08, 20:11
Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2020-05-08, 12:44
Edit: Loaf should be in the team. He has extensive experience.

I appreciate the offer, but I already got dragged through the mud defending Risto in CK, which I did in spite of the fact that I lost a laughable amount of XMR in CK as well as the Markka project.

I heard that Risto was paying €6k a day for his suite. Maybe this isn't the right way to think about the situation, but if he was there for just 2 weeks, that means that my "investment" could have essentially paid for that suite, which did absolutely nothing for the "game" aside from contributing to its complete downfall and collapse :(

I'm done. Risto knows that I'm not some major "crypto whale" and that I put a significant amount of money in KotD, more than I was comfortable with and which would be a life-destroying loss for pretty much everyone else involved in KotD. Fuck me I guess...

If he's a billionaire and can't even pay his supposed real life friend @Libra Dragon 11, then it's clear he just doesn't care.

To end this note, let me share this tidbit, cause it's one that has honestly always pissed me off and is sort of illustrative of how things have gone down in the past. As CK was collapsing, a player withdrew 100 BTC, which was worth around $100k at the time. Risto accidentally sent this person 200 BTC, so $200k, and he didn't even care to get the money back. Risto told the guy to just keep the "tip". This player contributed nothing to the game after this, while stupid me tried to salvage the game at my own expense...
:!: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-05-23, 21:02

I really think of Risto as my friend. We have already been through much. I wish that he comes out, from where-ever he is now, to continue living.
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Dragonborn9
Italy

Post by Dragonborn9 » 2020-05-24, 2:09

WizardDeveloper wrote:
2020-05-22, 21:07
HSF Loaf wrote:
2020-05-08, 20:11
Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2020-05-08, 12:44
Edit: Loaf should be in the team. He has extensive experience.

I appreciate the offer, but I already got dragged through the mud defending Risto in CK, which I did in spite of the fact that I lost a laughable amount of XMR in CK as well as the Markka project.

I heard that Risto was paying €6k a day for his suite. Maybe this isn't the right way to think about the situation, but if he was there for just 2 weeks, that means that my "investment" could have essentially paid for that suite, which did absolutely nothing for the "game" aside from contributing to its complete downfall and collapse :(

I'm done. Risto knows that I'm not some major "crypto whale" and that I put a significant amount of money in KotD, more than I was comfortable with and which would be a life-destroying loss for pretty much everyone else involved in KotD. Fuck me I guess...

If he's a billionaire and can't even pay his supposed real life friend @Libra Dragon 11, then it's clear he just doesn't care.

To end this note, let me share this tidbit, cause it's one that has honestly always pissed me off and is sort of illustrative of how things have gone down in the past. As CK was collapsing, a player withdrew 100 BTC, which was worth around $100k at the time. Risto accidentally sent this person 200 BTC, so $200k, and he didn't even care to get the money back. Risto told the guy to just keep the "tip". This player contributed nothing to the game after this, while stupid me tried to salvage the game at my own expense...
? ? ? ? ?