Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Ministry of Plenty - Inauguration

Post by Phoenix »

Main Article: Planetary Ministries

MINISTRY OF PLENTY

Planet Earth deserves a better monetary system, one that is re-thought completely. We have already laid down the basics:

VAL token: 9,000,000,000 will be issued, these represent the power/authority to create money
GLI token: Each VAL stakes 1*GLI per week, perpetually

VAL is PoQ (Proof-of-Quest) - it is awarded based on completing Quests (getting badges) issued by the 7 Planetary Ministries.

We are setting up the Planetary Ministries now. 96.5% of all VAL remains unawarded and we want you to participate in the organisation, how to start doing it!

As of 2020-20-02, the market cap of VAL outstanding was ~400 BTC / 4M EUR (10k BTC / 100M EUR total)

Ministry of Plenty is responsible for the economic and financial arrangements of the world. Since the responsibility is epic in size, we want the best people to participate in the foundation process. The Miniplenty Inaugural Summit will be held in Helsinki in 43DW (between 12.-16.3. 2020, exact schedule pending). The main article about it comes later.

The foundation process requires skin in the game. We do not want poor, inept or demotivated people to be even in the vicinity when we design the new world financials. The Initial Miniplenty Quest is called:

The Quest has 5 levels, the amounts shown are cumulative. So if you want to upgrade, you invest (and receive) only the difference.

Table of Ranks shows how we take the financial responsibility very seriously. With just 100 BTC investment, you will rank among the Field Marshals (only 1 graded so far across all the ministries, it's me, Dragon in HM SpecOps). A mere 1 BTC (10,000€) gets you in.

Please note that you never pay any cost, it's all an investment. It works like this
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Make the decision to participate in the foundation stage of The Yellow Ministry, the most moneyed of them all Planetary Ministries.

2. Arrange a Kingli account for yourself. New accounts can only be created "from inside", so you need an insider to help you. I can help you. You are important! :) Make contact with me and have your CharacterID wishes handy. (Eg. Bitnation wanted #7, but that was already incorporated. #2020 was the next pick and I awarded it since it happened to be in my personal inventory. IW initially wished #777, which was sold to a woman with deep pockets and remains unallocated. #222 was taken, but the 3rd pick, #2222, was mine and I awarded it.

3. Choose whether to deposit BTC or transfer EUR:

3.1 If BTC, then send to Bitcoin Depository. You must sell the B1 received and purchase VAL with it and level up (or, optionally, lock-in the GLI thus received with a time deposit @ 10% APR).

3.2 If EUR, then your investment amount goes towards purchasing unlisted stock in Daystar Games Ltd (reg. Finland). Nevertheless, you get the equivalent amount of GLI or VAL, and that must be time locked as above.

4. Now you have received the full value of your investment in Kingli assets (GLI+VAL, at market rates). The fun begins: you get the MTBW1...MTBW5 Quest and Badge and VAL for free, and you can do what you want with this VAL, it is free trading.

5. You have an All-Expenses-Paid entrance to the 43DW Miniplenty Inaugural Summit (between March 12.-16., exact schedule pending). All participants are VIP and all expenses are paid. The best hotel rooms in town (Helsinki) are reserved and allocated to the higher-ups. They also receive more personal time with the Dragon and first choice of the masseurs and other services provided by the Summit organisation.

6. This is an ongoing process. MTBWx is a tongue-in-cheek way to implement the necessary precondition that all the money planners even show some money themselves(!) The badge does not guarantee you any seat in the permanent planetary councils (they are appointed based on merit), but you get your voice heard in the crucial initial stage. I am excited! If this at all resonates with you, please join! :thumbup:
The Phoenix
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Re: Ministry of Plenty - Inauguration

Post by Phoenix »

For over 6 months now, we have been audio and video recording my speeches in the Kingdom events, and the source materials will be used in our marketing that is right now swinging into high gear.

The following one is a crucial summary showing how the Kingdom of the Dragon economic arrangement (which will be Miniplenty's responsibility from now on) is designed to take over the world and GLI+VAL appreciate in value. The Dragon says:

"It's all math, boys.."

The Phoenix
HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf »

Phoenix wrote:
2020-02-21, 12:59
The Quest has 5 levels, the amounts shown are cumulative. So if you want to upgrade, you invest (and receive) only the difference.
Will anything be given for prior BTC investments related to this quest?
Phoenix wrote:
3.2 If EUR, then your investment amount goes towards purchasing unlisted stock in Daystar Games Ltd (reg. Finland). Nevertheless, you get the equivalent amount of GLI or VAL, and that must be time locked as above.
Any plan of seeing the unlisted stock trading in kinGLI? What does Daystar Games Ltd. own relative to the Kingdom?
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

HSF Loaf wrote:
2020-02-22, 8:12
Phoenix wrote:
Will anything be given for prior BTC investments related to this quest?
My idea is that this Quest is for the ones willing to be net depositors, and gaining an MTBWx will represent a new investment.

I am aware that since money is non-destructible, unlimited opportunities to game "the system" (this time meaning us and the awarding of this quest) exist. It is up to me to decide what counts as a legitimate investment. We can have txt chat if you are interested.

Phoenix wrote:
Any plan of seeing the unlisted stock trading in kinGLI? What does Daystar Games Ltd. own relative to the Kingdom?
The reason why we offer this option is that some investors find it easier to justify an investment in fiat currency and into a legacy-registered company. Factually the investor gets the same, VAL or GLI. If the company has any value, it is a bonus :D

"If we lost, Daystar Games would not have investment value. But since we win, it does not matter."
The Phoenix
HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf »

Phoenix wrote:
2020-02-22, 19:16
My idea is that this Quest is for the ones willing to be net depositors, and gaining an MTBWx will represent a new investment.

I am aware that since money is non-destructible, unlimited opportunities to game "the system" (this time meaning us and the awarding of this quest) exist. It is up to me to decide what counts as a legitimate investment. We can have txt chat if you are interested.
At the start of KotD, I was one of the few net investors and left 1 BTC in the game on my initial donation of 2.467 BTC. I would have left it all, but it didn't make any sense given the fact people were already starting to take money out and I would have had to send the remaining 1.467 BTC to whoever won the auction versus the game itself. This is described in these posts:
HSF Loaf wrote:
2019-06-20, 17:36
Phoenix wrote:
2019-06-20, 15:51
Very much thank you! I hope it is fine if I sign you up for 2.467 BTC?
That counts as 20,000 DM in the reserve.
It is planned that only 20-50% of it ever needs to be spent or transferred.
You can initially be the custodian of it, and make transfers when instructed. If you bother, you may charge 20-50 DM handling fee.
This reserve is denominated in BTC, so to avoid short position, please keep it in BTC.
You will receive 20,000 DM.
Almost immediately, this will earn 150% dividend (please refer to an earlier post).
So you will have 50,000 DM.
This bonus is also in force.
I CAN do 2.467 BTC. Do you need me to go HIGHer or is this fine for now?
HSF Loaf wrote:
2019-08-30, 6:36
- Financial involvement.

1 BTC directly contributed to KotD. Not to mention the embarrassing amounts of XMR that I put into the precursor CK ;)

I actually had planned on leaving my initial 2.467 BTC pledge in the KotD game "at play," but after I saw the outside demand to start withdrawing funds from such an early stage project, I decided to just take out 0.467 BTC for a "rounder" investment.

Then, the BTC demand from multiple users became even HIGHer, so I decided to take out my whole 1.467 BTC. I didn't have a problem with the 2.467 BTC going towards the development of KotD itself, but it just didn't make sense to me to pay for others to take money out of a pre-pre-pre alpha state project
I also haven't taken anything out of the game at all. Not a single B1 or E1 ;) It may be worthwhile to award anyone in a similar state as myself for their show of faith in the game. And what is 100k VAL against the world's supply? :P
Phoenix wrote:
"If we lost, Daystar Games would not have investment value. But since we win, it does not matter."
Even though it is legacy-listed, I am still interested. I would again make the recommendation for shares in this entity due to prior net investments (which were also at higher Euro BTC valuations than the current market). We have the Global Ledger Initiative to keep track of these legacy shares in the new world :)
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

41DW10 TDT - discuss the whole topic, not just this post
HSF Loaf wrote:
2020-02-22, 20:06
Phoenix wrote:
At the start of KotD, I was one of the few net investors and left 1 BTC in the game on my initial donation of 2.467 BTC. I would have left it all, but it didn't make any sense given the fact people were already starting to take money out and I would have had to send the remaining 1.467 BTC to whoever won the auction versus the game itself.

I actually had planned on leaving my initial 2.467 BTC pledge in the KotD game "at play," but after I saw the outside demand to start withdrawing funds from such an early stage project, I decided to just take out 0.467 BTC for a "rounder" investment.
A huge step in one's thinking is to realise that money is energy and energy is indestructible.

Back then, as well as now, a foreign exchange trade has 2 counterparts. One is desirous of legacy currency for his personal and Kingdom needs, and willing to part with GLI to get these needs met. Another one has a surplus of depreciating legacy assets and desirous to acquire GLI or other Kingdom assets.

Neither one is inherently in the wrong. Trade happens because both are better off as a result. There is no outside. If there was no need for EUR/USD/BTC at all in the building phase of the Kingdom, their value would already be zero, as nobody would trade any actual VALue for them. Their market rate shows that they are indeed valuable, and providing them for the Kingdom is a meritorious service.

That said, Ministry of Plenty seeks to court the ones who have these assets by introducing the MTBW Quest track. (We already have many tracks that placate people who have Kingdom assets, so it is only fair that also legacy assets are recognised.) The MTBW badges one can only gain by being a net depositor.

The whole Ministry will be dominated by the people who are already rich due to their financial savvy, and in addition, willing to serve with their time as well. This is a noble calling, for which reason the MTBW are graded so high in the Table of Ranks. The MTBW is the initial track and its sole qualification is the investment. So you don't need to make decisions to spend any of your time or anything at this point.

MTBW is designed for the people like me, who first buy in to every promising thing (etc me in Bitcoin in 2011), and later check out if it is still alive (2012) and then invest their time (2013-). MTBW is for people who have the money, while knowing that time is what is most valuable.

The ones still operating in the scarcity mindset, will find MTBW1...MTBW5 the best investment in their life (1 BTC = 65,000,000 GLI = 915,493 VAL at the moment 41DW7.17).

But whom I would mostly target with these items is the people like me. Who want to see the planetary financial system finally transform to one that enables abundance in all levels. Who see money as energy, and who see our energy being better than the energy of fiat money, or even mainstream crypto.

Please such people contact me directly this forum PM, Bitcointalk PM, or any of the messengers. Mention MTBW and I will personally get you in the Kingli platform. And then we meet in Helsinki at 43DW105 (Friday, 13. March, 2020, 11:00 local time). 432 hours to go.

The foundation process does not end there. It starts there.
The Phoenix
HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf »

Phoenix wrote:
2020-02-24, 7:22
A huge step in one's thinking is to realise that money is energy and energy is indestructible.
:clap: :wave: :clap: HIGH! :clap: :wave: :clap:

:clap: :wave: :clap: Let us get the party started with 1 BTC from me! :clap: :wave: :clap:

Please provide deposit details.

:lol: And if Daystar Games™ shares can be thrown in now or in the future, I would appreciate those as well... :lol:
seonsakke
Finland

Post by seonsakke »

ThemeWeekPhoto-MinistryOfTruth.JPG
ThemeWeekPhoto-MinistryOfTruth.JPG (4.84 MiB) Viewed 2868 times
To celebrate the theme week of the Ministry of Truth, Dragon's podcast was launched. Here you will find the Dragon RAW and mostly unedited. As such, the podcast will serve as a repository of HIGH thoughts expressed in the spoken word.

The first recording published here is from today's Clarity Levée.

PS. Make sure to subscribe to the channel so you'll be the first in the know.
seonsakke
Finland

Post by seonsakke »

Here the afterthoughts of yesterday's investiture. As the event was strictly confidential to those present, this recording is as close as you can get to being there in person:

PS. Check out these resources referenced in the speech:

On the topic of living in a cage and a prison planet:

Forum posts that triggered this.
From LOAF: forum.levels.fi/viewtopic.php?f=8…=423&p=8457#p8374
Dragon’s reply: forum.levels.fi/viewtopic.php?f=8…=423&p=8457#p8431
HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf »

CConnected wrote:
2020-02-24, 18:43
HSF Loaf wrote:
2020-02-24, 18:17
Phoenix wrote:
2020-02-24, 7:22
:clap: :wave: :clap: HIGH! :clap: :wave: :clap:

:clap: :wave: :clap: Let us get the party started with 1 BTC from me! :clap: :wave: :clap:

Please provide deposit details.

:lol: And if Daystar Games™ shares can be thrown in now or in the future, I would appreciate those as well... :lol:
:clap: :thumbup: :clap:

OHK-Saint GM CConnected sees fiery thrive that would burn the breads of the best of us.
But not this Baker!
HSF Prince Loaf, Duke of Bread(CK), MR-3, SC, FF, Master Baker of the 33rd Degree and 22/11 Mysteries
has presented Hero worthy characteristics and for opening up receives 2*OHK-Hero Honours.

Already existing 5*OHK-Hero Honours + 2 new ones together make 7*OHK

In the Order of the Heroes of the Kingdom of the Dragon 7*OHK is the 2nd Level-of-OHK

HIGH Serene Fck'Hed (HSF) Prince Loaf, Duke of Bread(CK), AOK-K(CK), MR-3, SC, FF, Master Baker of the 33rd Degree and 22/11 Mysteries

Now eligible to use up to 7*OHK-Awaken Hero

Congrats and absolutely grateful to have ya around evermore frequenter!
8-) :angel:
Whoops! Looks like I fat fingered and accidentally spent...

:crazy: :lol: :crazy: 10 BTC instead of 1 BTC :crazy: :lol: :crazy:

Wait; what am I talking about? I don't even have hands! :wtf:

I guess this is what I get for trying to conduct business with these doughy appendages...

Well, I didn't want my mistake to go to waste, so I went ahead and locked...

:clap: :angel: :clap: :angel: :clap: 8 million VAL :clap: :angel: :clap: :angel: :clap:

Introducing...

:crown: His Royal HIGHness (HRH) & HIGH Serene Fck'Hed (HSF) :crown:

:bread: Grand Duke Loaf :bread:

:star: Grand Prince of Crypto Kingdom :star:

⚜ Duke of Bread (CKv4), AOK-K (CKv4), MR-3, SC, FF ⚜

:moon: Master Baker of the 33rd Degree and 22/11 Mysteries :moon:

:think: Actually, I'm not even sure what my full title is...should probably consult with the historians... :think: