Zodiac:
Estonia

Re: Register of Claims

Post by LarryKenobi »

HSF Loaf wrote:
2020-03-05, 0:40
LarryKenobi wrote:
2020-03-04, 22:21
Since so many people get confused of my name Baron Von Yolo because it has nothing to do with my title, I will start using my character's first and last name Larry Kenobi, not the middle name 'Baron Von Yolo' that was intended to be kind of the character's troll name.

Henceforth, I shall be known as HE Prince Larry Kenobi
I liked Baron Von Yolo :P
And you can still call me that if you want, because it is one of my names :=)
HE Prince Larry Steven Ben Baron Von Yolo Kenobi, Lord of Turja, SA-GEN4 KENOBI, OA-C, Minister of MMC, Dance-Fight Master, APEX Champion, Filmmaker, 17*OHK-Rockstar
LarryKenobi
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by LarryKenobi »

I claim my new Spec Ops name to be KENOBI, therefore I shall henceforth be known as SA-GEN1 KENOBI or just General Kenobi for short.
HE Prince Larry Steven Ben Baron Von Yolo Kenobi, Lord of Turja, SA-GEN4 KENOBI, OA-C, Minister of MMC, Dance-Fight Master, APEX Champion, Filmmaker, 17*OHK-Rockstar
HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf »

LarryKenobi wrote:
2020-03-14, 12:01
I claim my new Spec Ops name to be KENOBI, therefore I shall henceforth be known as SA-GEN1 KENOBI or just General Kenobi for short.
How about GEN KEN or some variant? ;)
LarryKenobi
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by LarryKenobi »

My mother Dame Kaja Mäerand Kuris of House Kenobi claims for herself the city of Nizza in South France and henceforth shall be known as Dame Kaja Mäerand Kuris of House Kenobi, Queen of Nizza
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

You can make claims of every level. Don't put the others down :)

Best regards, THE IGM
The Phoenix
Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 »

I claim the title of Luxonia, because I AM LUXONIA.
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 »

CConnected wrote:
2020-03-28, 8:37
Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2020-03-27, 20:50
I claim the title of Luxonia, because I AM LUXONIA.
Sounds interesting hhehe,
What exactly is Luxonia, I’ve never heard that word before and I happen to like words with X’s in them :P
At one point of my life I decided to set up a company that would sell silver, precious and semi-precious stones. It took quite a while to create the right name for the company. Then I had an epiphany: The Land of Light, Luxonia. The slogan of Luxonia was: To bring beauty into your life.

I was happy to work for Luxonia and its customers. Imagine the happiness of sending silver and beautiful stones and beads for the customers. A blessed job, happy and joyful. Then 110 got ill and I had to choose between the company (that took all my time) and his life. I chose his life and let Luxonia go.

A friend took over the maintenance of the name Luxonia - it was too precious to lose. Now Luxonia exists as a website where my friend publishes channelings from around the world. :heart:

http://www.luxonia.com/
---

I have to add: the first item to sell was spectrolite, rough and polished. Guess what Ilja had as his last present when we met him just before his death? A spectrolite pendant in silver. It was a curious case. The stone kept vanishing all the time, like purposefully hiding. Every time I found it, I put it in a safe place and the next time I was looking for it, it had done the vanishing stunt again. Finally, after spending almost a year in Denmark at the jewelers, we got it back - the jeweler also had all kinds of funny experiences while he was supposed to frame the stone with silver. Then, finally, after years of trying to get the pendant finished, we were able to give it to Ilja. Ilja was happy about the pendant, as it came from Karelia, his birth area. The stone was destined for Ilja, from the beginning. At the end they were united.
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

The Benevolent

Shaddād ibn Aws (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: There are two things which I learned by heart from the Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him): "Indeed, Allah is benevolent and He loves benevolence to everything. So, if you kill, kill benevolently, and if you slaughter, slaughter benevolently. Let one of you sharpen his blade and relieve his animal of suffering."

I AM the one who has always acted upon the best interest of others, and never let my own spite or prejudice enter my judgments.

Lesser version if someone contends:

Of all the incarnates, I am the one who has verifiably demonstrated benevolence (STO) the most: always acting upon the best interest of others, and not let my own spite or prejudice enter my judgments, whenever humanly possible; and if such have happened, have been, and still am, willing to apologise and make good of my errors, if necessary in front of public trial presided by the acting Benevolent.

Claims and contests here, as usual.
The Phoenix
HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf »

Phoenix wrote:
2020-04-23, 6:11
I guess claim here for me would be continued development of KotD, particularly the game aspects.

Otherwise I am literally one of the worst investors in the world :P

At least I didn't buy -300% oil futures I guess :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=423&start=10#p8626
HSF Loaf wrote:
2020-02-27, 7:41
Whoops! Looks like I fat fingered and accidentally spent...

:crazy: :lol: :crazy: 10 BTC instead of 1 BTC :crazy: :lol: :crazy:

Wait; what am I talking about? I don't even have hands!
Not even 2 months yet :wtf: :wave:
HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf »

Phoenix wrote:
2020-04-23, 6:11
And not to say this HEX project is legitimate or not - I don't know, I've read bad things - but it's gone from like $4mil to almost $400mil in around 2 months and has a similar lock-up/certificate of deposit style like VAL...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hex/

https://hex.win/

It's from a guy named Richard Heart who is supposedly a Bitcoin oldtimer?

https://twitter.com/RichardHeartWin