QUEST: A FREE KINGLI ID.

In search of the light
Krj
Zodiac:
Estonia

Re: QUEST: A FREE KINGLI ID.

Post by Krj »

KotD is a place where we can make everything possible. It is the future.
As I have watched videos and read about it, I understand that it is a place where like-minded people around the world can gather together to make great things happen. And by doing that, we may even have the power to change the world or how people see things. It is a possibility to gain wisdom, buy, sell and loan assets and investments. Teamwork and cooperation are the keywords here.
I heard about some new game coming out some time ago already and I was really interested in it since then. I'm really new to the game, but I'm really looking forward to getting to know about it better. And whoever would like to aknowledge me about it more, I would really love it! I'm doing my own research also, but someone who is really in it already can share their thoughts with me!
Unfortunately I don't have any special skills/social media following. But I was really inspired by reading the posts about it in the forum so I could get to know about it more.
The corresponding Dragon Time of this post was 41DW42.42. Current Dragon Time by writing this post is 47DW8.03
To activate an account with a random ID, at the current rate of BTC it would cost ~0.057 BTC
By using Bitcoin Depository service you can deposit BTC to Kingli. You have to send your BTC to the depository for which you'll be granted an B1 ingame item.You can trade your B1 for GLI in the markets and also for other items. Also you can buy back your B1.
Sending love and positive vibes to everyone :)
eestijoosep
Estonia

Post by eestijoosep »

How do you understand Kingli and Kingdom of the Dragon?
For me, it is a different world. World where your dreams come true, a world where are no problems.

How do you see yourself contributing towards the game?
I would see myself as an good user, user who would definetly like to join and play.

Did something inspire you while browsing the forums, do you possess a special skill,
or do you have a social media following? Let us know NOW.
I was inspired by General Larry Baron Von Yolo Kenobi and Lieutenant colonel Vidic Pjotr Von Pridik while watching their streams about Kingdom of the Dragon.

Current KotD time for me is 48DW38.34
Corresponding dragon time of this topic is 41DW42.42

I will be very thankful, if i would be let into this new game! :)

(sorry for bad english)
god
Estonia

Post by god »

How do you understand Kingli and Kingdom of the Dragon?
The kingdom is designed to become the ultimate money changing network. Kingdom offers users to blur the distance between real life and roleplaying, but thats not entirely the point of this operation in my mind. Being born and acting the way you act is in it self a role-playing experience. Kingdom removes social barriers that chain people from being what the want to be. It could be viewed as a helping hand that encourages people to do what they want to do in life.

How do you see yourself contributing towards the game? I see myself contributing towards the game by existing.

Did something inspire you while browsing the forums, do you possess a special skill,
or do you have a social media following? Let us know NOW. I don't have any social media "followers" following me. Ipse se nihil scire id unum sciat.

What was the corresponding Dragon time (DW) when this topic was posted and what is the current Dragon time? 41DW42.42

How much legacy currency /bitcoin it would cost to activate account with a random ID? 1.5M GLI

How to deposit BTC to Kingli? One needs to send BTC to the depository (treasurer DrWang). The deposited BTC will be exchanged for B1 item. (1*B1 equals 0.001 BTC). After that its possible to trade B1>GLI or GLI<B1 using the kingdom marketplace.

Whats the current exchange rate of VAL/GLI? B1>~50k VAL
luts
Estonia

Post by luts »

1.How do you understand Kingli and Kingdom of the Dragon?
I understand it as a place, as a community, which can see the world differently. Its members bravely express their opinions and do not allow themselves to be shaken from today's multimedia world and habits.

2.Did something inspire you while browsing the forums, do you possess a special skill,
or do you have a social media following? Let us know NOW
I wouldn't appoint it as a skill, but I truly fancy with microeconomics and different financial statistics.

3.How do you see yourself contributing towards the game?
I can contribute to the community in any way possible, really. I'm eager and ready to learn.

4.Whats the current exchange rate of VAL/GLI?
Currently 1 VAL is worth 78-80 GLI
]5.What was the corresponding Dragon time (DW) when this topic was posted and what is the current Dragon time?[/b]
When this topic was posted the DW was 41DW42.42, current time is 48DW84.39

6.How to deposit BTC to Kingli?
You need to deposit your coins to the depository. It will be swapped for B1 which = 0,001 = mBTC. You can later use it to trade GLI.

:wave: