The Dragon Sequel

In search of the light
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Re: The Dragon Sequel

Post by Serje » 2020-02-21, 16:26

Image 40DW 85.72 EE6. After stumbling upon and managing to procure 14% of the Cohiba Behike 54 allocation for Scandinavia and the Baltics (The Dragon used to smoke these when they last were released in 2013 and considers them among the finest that money can - or, in this case, cannot - buy), and commissioning a new humidor solely for the purpose of storing them, he draws a long breath from Cohiba Maduro 5 in the ionised cigar room in one of the oldest eateries in hell:

"By glass, the 2002 Colheita is a strong value buy, and the restaurant's décor compares favorably to the neighboring Sea Horse, itself boasting the title of The oldest."

To comply with the regulations in the lion's den, the smoke and the drink must be separated with an airtight door, though, prompting the need to switch rooms every 5 minutes. Not even water is allowed inside the smoking compartment.

"It's the final countdown for this kind of fuckery..." He checks his gold watch showing 40DW86.52.

***** ARMOIRES :: Sa Majesté Impériale Dragon :: Blazon: La plaque d'argent avec une boule d'or. Défenseurs: Le Dragon d'or rampant dexter et la Licorne argent rampante sinistre. Les deux ont un drapeau blanc avec une boule jaune. La Couronne Impériale d'orée avec du velours violet. La devise: Ecce Nova Facio Omnia. Note héraldique: L'or et l'argent dans les armoires sont une combinaison sacrée, utilisé dans les armoires de S.M.I. Dragon et Jerusalem. *****

"In French, it looks so much better than Trion's original mastery 'keltainen pallo valkoisella pohjalla' - -"

- YIM, gold on white has not been used since 1099 and the Kingdom of Jerusalem. It is a reverend combinaison not fitting for mortals. The planetary unification requires the highest possible elements.

"I will make everything new. And I AM satisfied with your work, YIH."
We are all made of stardust, it all depends on you, how bright you glow!

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje » 2020-03-04, 14:44

42DW62. 25 EE7. The Dragon insists on taking some of the photoshoot with a COH : "The weather is so bad... and only Generals may smoke inside, anyway."
- What happens if you are not a SA-GEN and you do?
"You are likely to become one."

The heat is on, so there is more action and correspondingly less dragon sequel posts. Today's meetings have secured many important bases. To the ones who recently started following the saga, it might be inundative to try to grasp the main storyline. The Dragon, always helpful, takes a deep inhale and explains:

"There has historically been just one main media narrative in Finland. We are setting up another one, we call it VAL Media, because VALta is the name of our cryptocurrency token. For some time, there might be confusion because the legacy media used to call themselves valtamedia. But they are not:

Nobody with brains is following them anyway any more. Helsingin Sanomat has suffered a -67% loss of readership ever since I started financing the independent media in 2004. Luckily, it is very easy to distinguish between VAL media and valemedia: our stories give you inspiration that Finland might become an independent country once more. Their stories reinforce fear and suppression.

You become what you consume. You either CAN or not. We give future and hope. It comes to the dragon sequel (this one) first, and then to the forum, and then to The Dragon Times, and then to the repository and audios and videos and promovideos and books and memes and finally MSM. If you want to know future developments before they happen, read me first."

His eyes search for understanding. HG The Duke opens his mouth to ensure:
- So if 5G needs to be disabled, it will first be announced in here...(?)
"Yes. If I tell something will be done, and you don't want that to happen, you contact SpecOps. If there is no opposition, I take it as confirmation. Everything is done to the highest good of everyone involved."

- But Teemu Vehkala is such a weirdo that nobody believes him, are you sure you are on the right track?

"I have discussed this matter before. If someone does not understand, it is his problem. There is plenty of easy-to-digest material available, straight from my mouth."

A reportress asks:
- What is the main difference between the Kingdom people and the opponents?

"We respect and uphold the feminine polarity and Finnish woman. Finally."

The Dragon thinks for a moment and adds:

"But at the moment we do not have opponents. The polarity shift in general, and the revolutions in the countries in particular, they are an orderly affair. We have our orders and we liberate the world accordingly. It is simple. There is no reason at all for anyone to oppose it. Joining us, that is the right thing to do - -

When I have time, I will set up a register from Enemies of the Dragon, but the only way to end up there, is to disobey twice. Considering how extremely polite and reasonable with my wishes I have become during my years as a fugitive, it is unlikely that a sensible person would find a reason to do it even once."

Everyone looks around.

"Chill... any one text can be misinterpreted any way you wish. Just start listening, reading and watching my originals. You will get it."

They cheer.

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje » 2020-03-05, 15:09

42DW65.95 EE8. - You have quite a task ahead of you... convincing the world that YOU are the real thing, and everything they were fed to believe from cradle onwards, is a lie.

Her Imperial Majesty The Fairy-Queen looks at her husband with loving eyes, and the eyelids get kissed immediately as they close. After an intense cuddling session he replies:

"Honey, YOU are the real thing."

The Dragon rises to support himself with arms*, eyes blazing with the inspiration:

"I wrote long ago that saving the world is a natural and direct consequence of gaining and saving you, my dear. When the eternal masculine and feminine twin flame polarities meet and mingle, and redeem and learn to support each other, the resulting energy pulsates through the planetary field, and suddenly the world receives its colors back in a never-ending virtuous circle.**"

- Mingle as in...

"Pulsating like this..."

When the physical emotion subsides and they breathe heavily, the Dragon continues:

"What we are seeing now is the barest bud of what is to come. It will intensify and our market cap will rise to the stratosphere when people see with their own eyes that the cabal governments will lose the grip on the national assets and the millionbillion will become true as prophesied.

The deep state is mostly on a rout on an autopilot, but of course still has some operatives that are planning moves; they have an uninterrupted losing streak of 89-0 in the U.S. though, and while - -"

- Do not lecture to me about politics, or about money. I told you it does not interest me.

The Dragon plays with fire, opening his mouth one more time, as if trying to conclude with something the feminine already knows, and has known since the beginning. She listens patiently:

"I am not asking who is on my side. Everybody is on my side, because I represent and support everything. I haven't noticed anyone opposing me in the past 42 dragon weeks."

- Good. We will keep it that way.

"The best thing that happened to me was when I began listening to you."

- There is so much that you don't know... 🍂

They kiss.

* pun unintended
** 'noidankehä' (original definition)

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje » 2020-03-07, 14:34

42DW112.72 EE9. The phones in the Dragon's headquarters are ringing incessantly when reporters try to find out what is his next move regarding 5G. And why he is boycotting Ilja J Janitskin's funeral. The Dragon tells that contacting him by voice is unfortunately not possible at the moment:

"I have practiced simplicity in expression to get my message through. I coordinate with people who understand me. Please, come here rather and learn from this."

After making them watch the Kingdom introductory video in the brand new shiny auditorium, evidently built for the purpose, he asks if there is something to add. The customary silence tells him the point was made clear enough.

"OK since you insist - - Coronavirus seems not to function without 5G, and it is used to control people and reduce their liberties. So if you push me, I'd rather lose them both than keep them. Don't push me though.

And the funeral is going to have enough surprises without me. We only care about SA-ILJA, and his work will be completed."

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje » 2020-03-16, 7:09

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=191&p=9554#p9554

43DW102.33 EE10. The Dragon is shining, because today is one of the days that he has been planning for, for 20 years:
"Boys, today's job is to gain as much needed resources for your personal needs for 3 months, as possible."

- Why?

"Because who has them tonight, will have them tomorrow morning. I will give further orders when we see what we were able to get."

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje » 2020-03-16, 7:43

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=412&p=9581#p9581

43DW146.74 EE11. The population is getting it. When times are tough, they begin to coordinate with the Dragon:

- He takes care of us. All these years he has spent himself in showing that he is the most benevolent person on the planet, in addition to being the best organiser. Now it is our time to submit to him.
- How can you do it?

They wait until the Dragon himself answers:
"You create the universe with your thought. All worlds are connected. What you have in your head, is the same as in your family and other relationships, and in your organisation, country and the planet. If you project strife in any level, you mess up every level. If you clean up in any level, it benefits every level."

- But in practice?
"Listen to me and if anything resonates with you, do accordingly."

- I still don't understand...

"I AM A FUCKING GALACTIC SPECIAL OFFICER WHO IS HERE TO BE CROWNED AS EMPEROR OF THIS SIMULATION AFTER SAVING THE WORLD"*

- ???

"Umm... whatever. I have practiced my patience for 39 years. Waking people up is a slow job. Luckily, you don't need to listen to me in particular. Everybody else is right as well."

The Queen waits patiently until they stop:
- If you say like that, they are prone to think that everyone is equally right... You should emphasise that you are righter than they are.
The Dragon listens patiently:
"You are right. Once I realised that**, the others began to follow me."

*The Dragon is never angry. Shouting is used only to convey the emphasis of the importance of the message to the recipient.
** that = The Fairy-Queen being rightest.

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje » 2020-03-22, 6:04

44DW52.52 EE12. "Try it, the day is dawning <3 "

Celtic Woman (Orla Fallon) sings while the Dragon takes it easy.

The Big Brother is promoted SA-GEN3.
- Thanks for the new badge.

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje » 2020-03-22, 6:16

44DW55.42 EE13. - Nobody wants to see your breakfast.

Joesmoe stays adamant in his stance. The Dragon shrugs and opines in turn that considering the heroic escape to the country whose borders were closed already and a single wrong answer in the quarantine check could have sent him to feed on the prison menu instead, they were doing just fine with the in-suite breakfast.

They compare experiences. The Dragon wins:
"I declared SoE first, only then Estonia did and Finland followed 48 hours later. Then I was a bit busy for some time, because at the same time my intensive workweek was cancelled because of domestic reorganisation, and I needed to reschedule one of the 2 concurrent conferences where I was the main organiser (the planetary one) and delegate the other (national) one,

yet prepare myself and my family, queuing in the stores to buy toilet paper for the lockup, doing the moving of 3 houses* and visit 8 property viewings, convince a psychiatrist that highness does or does not equal mania and a doctor that I need safety documents stating both that I have and do not have COVID-19, shoot a documentary, visit Tammisaari spring, setup 4 companies in 3 countries, call mother and have a dinner** - -

The Dragon catches breath (smoking inside causes short breath).

- The usual 'being present in 40 chatrooms simultaneously...'

"Yeah. In addition. All that happening over a weekend, slowly got taxing to my nerves, so I made a new strategy to focus on Revalia as the Imperial capital to get to breathe freely, escaped like a rat, and left the heroic defenders of hell on their own."

- After having 100k*** in small banknotes sent to them from a country that had blocked your bank accounts way before the emergency, though - -

"But that went in plastic bags of 1000*** each, through multiple couriers***, to complicate the organisation but increase the effect on morale.

And it was TO a country where they still don't serve me properly.

And large denomination banknotes do not even exist any more. Except in GLI, of course..."

*The Imperial family consists of only 2 people.
**Just one(!), in the grand total of 2(!) days
***Exact total, exact plastic bag size, and exact number of couriers withheld for security reasons. SpecOps is an unarmed service of mobile rockstars.

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje » 2020-03-22, 6:21

44DW91.13 EE14. "I have to admit that Q is doing good work with their plan , and since the universal principle of everybody doing what they want is in force, they have my permission to continue as long as everything happens in accordance with the greatest good of all involved."

- You are not in the position to stop them, anyway...*

"Neither can they stop me. - - But why even speak about control, when the world is decisively turning towards freedom?? Everyone can see this is a Truman show now, my user controls are limited to feeling 'happy', 'loving', 'loved' or 'lovely'. They should know that I AM 'tired' (in addition to all the above)."

- Why you tired? Everything is going good.

"Yeah yeah. It's just that every minute's like a day when you operate at my clock rate...

But I am fed up with not having a proper home. I already told to my wife the Fairy-Queen weeks ago that if there is a house on Earth where she is willing to nest herself, it is hers."

Serje says:
- And she told that she will not release you to rule the world before the home is found.

The Dragon replies:
"You convince her that we must do this in lockstep: she confirms that the Palace of Versailles is acceptable given the circumstances that it takes years to rebuild Malla. It is already functioning and I anyway want to be crowned in the Hall of Mirrors."

Clamp notes:
- The ban still applies.

The Dragon says:
"Thank you for reminder. I almost thought you'd keep your word this time but the company policy seems to dictate otherwise. I will deal with you later on."

Serje inquires:
- And what is the other part of the lockstep mentioned?

"The Imperial Decree #1 that the wife has the last say in every home and Esther 1 therefore has the wrong conclusion, although the description of the party is the baseline of what is to come."

*And everything anyway happens to the greatest good of all involved, it's just that some gain more and more rockstar points while waiting that the others resolve their cognitive dissonance.

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje » 2020-03-22, 6:28

44DW130.63 EE15. https://www.nsa.gov/Portals/70/document ... dragon.pdf

Having a link posted instead of the customary pictorial and verbal description of the Dragon's breakfast has raised some eyebrows, but other than that the control room is clean and silent. The General waits for the sauna to heat up and ponders the General Order:
"Yellow May, ETA 973 hours."
- We can make the Planetary Push last for 1000 hours if we end it at the end of 50DW.
"Which would give the handlers 37 hours to coordinate before we issue the order."
- That sounds reasonable, given that most services are at full readiness and the 168-hour confluence reads about 6.4/5 atm, being soon closer to singular than legendary.
"The alignment is HIGH."

The Dragon is sweating rather much in full solitude. Minutes go by in his mind when powerful calculations are made. Yesterday's microdose CAN activation after 6 months of absentia totale was a nice kickstarter for what is to be expected. He checks his phone and gets the code "4444" confirming the above. GM and the Voice are discussing:

- I think the overall main objective for the YM-PP end50DWend could revolve around the capacity of SpecOps to reach planetary C3."
- To reach it virtually with virtually no organisation except the HQ, the Dragon has to gain Singular Rockstar in 2 weeks.

SA-Kenobi (GEN2) says: "It can be done."

Moments pass with more calculations. It is snowing outside, just as it was snowing on the day Ilja died and released his part of the massive energy buildup. The Dragon has not even started with the manipulation of the energy field yet, his things are in disorder so that instead of taking 180 seconds to have a glass of the champagne of his choice in his hand in his temperature, an SA-LTC fails in the mission of giving the soon-to-be IPM 'the best water reachable in 30 seconds".*

- What are we waiting for?

"Comms from the operator of the coming full-rainbow (Galactic, Planetary, Imperial) HQ that we are welcome."

- Hosting the GPI HQ is an honor that is given only to the best hotel in the GPI.

"No more burnt bases." The promise is solemn.

*Was: 0.33l Värska Still Spring Water Ilma Mullita glass bottle 12°C, the fail being that the LTC instantly malfunctioned and the Dragon gracefully waited for the time to finish and in the end did it himself, for the total time of 37 seconds and a sigh: "The energies are high." (But it was a random room, not that of the Dragon.)