The Dragon Sequel

In search of the light
Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Re: The Dragon Sequel

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2019-10-19, 14:32

Is there going to be a book about these writings? "Dragon talks", in, for example, the style that Paulo Coelho wrote his The Manual of the Warrior of Light? Lessons simplified.
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix » 2019-10-19, 15:39

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2019-10-19, 14:32
Is there going to be a book about these writings? "Dragon talks", in, for example, the style that Paulo Coelho wrote his The Manual of the Warrior of Light? Lessons simplified.
I think these work best pretty much as they are. This artform is not movable to other format without losing at least some :think:
The Phoenix

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2019-10-19, 17:13

Phoenix wrote:
2019-10-19, 15:39
I think these work best pretty much as they are. This artform is not movable to other format without losing at least some :think:
There might be something though, with graphics. I am thinking now a combination of The Warrior of Light and Dilbert. Something totally new.

https://dilbert.com/
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2019-10-19, 18:09

Libra Phoenix 11 wrote:
2019-10-19, 17:13
Phoenix wrote:
2019-10-19, 15:39
There might be something though, with graphics. I am thinking now a combination of The Warrior of Light and Dilbert. Something totally new.

https://dilbert.com/
Edit: Of course the frame would be the Kingdom and GLI.

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix » 2019-10-20, 4:35

I would like to see a Dragon cartoon :) The Dropbox audios and FB posts (and others) provide source material.
The Phoenix

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje » 2019-10-21, 14:25

22DW 129.02 KD28. The Dragon relaxes in his lair. His publishing paradigm is extraordinarily inventive, for which reason he seldom does anything that people usually do, when they want others to play along, such as press interviews. Nevertheless, an ever-so-slightly nervous cute reportress now has her chance to get intimate:

- Mr. Dragon, umm... actually - how should I call you?

"In the game context, the proper address is Your Majesty in the beginning of the encounter, after this just normal talk." The Dragon picks his teeth with a plastic toothpick. "Other than that, does not really matter... The world is still in progress, an unruly place. Prof., Dr. or Mr. Dragon are all good, they all apply. More important than how to call me, is being to-the-point." He grins with his dragon-teeth.

- So I will be. The, umm... first question is about the energy. What is the... that? Why - - how ...

The Dragon glances the energy-enhancing decor of the room. Classical elements such as gold, silver, polished fragrant woods, crystals and precious stones alternate with man-made exotic objects. Notable is the amount of organic material - plants, flowers, fresh fruits. "I can brew a cup of tea so that you will never think of any other man again."

- Uh... oh. (silence) (more silence) Can you tell in a nutshell, what is it that you are doing with the Kingdom initiative?

"We develop an operating system for the new world. It is called Kingli Platform. It works by concentrating the energy to the archetypal expressions. The concepts we implement are the same that children use in speech, or adults as well, if/when they have something to say: subjects, actions, objects, recipients, messages, place and time. Ownership and rental relations. 99% of human activity concerns these things, when the systemic veil is removed."

- Okay... mm... More flesh, please. (,Sir (barely audibly))

"The world is rapidly changing to one of magic. People can choose for themselves, how much they can bear, how much do they dare: Behind any door, you never know, there might be a room with different rules. Our conceptual framework is superimposed on top the physical reality, in the same way as the system's control, debt and taxes dragnet is. The main difference is the energy. When we do something, the people want it. Every word has meaning: GIVE APPLE 1 EVE."

(collecting herself admirably) - I am sure... you have some practical features, for the readers?

"Virtual items markets. Atomic employment. Location-based acute optimisation. Usage rate and waste management. User-centered health registry. Microlending. Self-governance. Polling. Car sharing. Startup financing. Regulatory framework. Broadcasting. VR, MMO, RPG, - -"

- You have mentioned everything that is cool in the world - -

"Once you crack the code, you can do everything. I grab the pussy now, cupping hand, fingers 3-4 gently pressing in, swirling motions. The reason I write about it is that I need to penetrate your energy field for you to feel it, physically I would never do such a thing."

(silence)(more silence)(collecting herself admirably)
- I also want to ask... personal question: What do you, dear Professor Dragon, ..., Your Majesty, want. For yourself, I mean?

"I like it when people tell me that what I wrote or did, made them feel better, or gave any kind of wisdom or inspiration, or empowered them to take responsibility of their lives. I could receive much more appreciation and support for myself; the clown wants to hear when he is funny; I am in the business of making people happy, you know..."

The Dragon lets the cat free, and it slides to the floor, purring as she goes.
We are all made of stardust, it all depends on you, how bright you glow!

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje » 2019-10-21, 14:30

22DW 134.87 KD29. The laptop closes, lights blink momentarily, and music fills the room.

"The vision wants out. That must take priority. Because what we do, is manipulating the consciousness field.

Like a net that is lifted from one knot, it pulls others with it, and the ones that are connected to them, are pulled next. When one receives the vision, it is impossible for anyone to ignore it, because eventually we all are one, just some closer to the Source than others.

Or like a tsunami wave, most of the action happens in the deep sea. When the surface is calm, but you see the shoreline retreats to the sea, it is near. There never was anything you could have done to prevent it, but you can observe the signs and enjoy the ride.

Or like the moment when your knowledge no more consists of unconnected islands, but rather a terrain dotted by lakes.

The timeline that Light will triumph in victory, was confirmed multiple times during the Awakening, beginning in the 1960s. So many times nuclear war was avoided. So many times discoveries of technology were not able to be repressed. So many times the enemies of humanity made mistakes that led them further and further away from the energy.

When you know your enemy and know yourself, you will not suffer a defeat in a thousand battles. And when you never suffer a defeat, you will eventually gain a victory. And after 350,000 years, there is a lot to loot, and much to heal."

Many are surprised that the Dragon is leading the pack, they expected something completely different, but hey - life has the tendency to surprise ;)

"I am calling everybody's bullshit (and it hurts), but you can call mine. Better have a public ledger and a self-proclaimed smartass with a pronounced agenda of being the richest, wisest and best in bed guy in history, in charge of the ledger, to ensure that the others are treated equitably. Than a collection of factious, partially-opened-minded representatives of interest groups who dream about excluding their favorite blame-group from the unity as soon as practical, and a ledger that relies on changeable technology. (Or these can continue using BTC).

The 70 virgins cheerlead:
- We want peace! We want Dragon. We're debt free! Thanks the Dragon. Now we see! B'cause of Dragon. Is this real? O My Dragon!

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje » 2019-10-21, 14:34

22DW 159.46 KD30. The Dragon takes the trash out dressed in a tee. Not only is it dark, but also windy, rainy, and cold. Barely exceeding the sleet threshold.
"Hell is named after Helsinki, and not the other way round... and hell seldom freezes, that's why it is an event. And global warming is bullshit - -"

When he gets back, his thought is interrupted by the room being brightly lit and reporters teeming everywhere, seeking to catch a pose or a word from the Dragon.

- Your Imperial Majesty, they begin the address.

"At ease." The Dragon was uneasy himself, wondering what warrants such a fuss over appointment to Emperor of Earth. To the ones in the know, it was old news since years in this incarnation, and eons in the earlier ones. And most of the world will get to read this only after its publication anyway:

"Probably we will get our governance tools online, before the wider realisation about who the governor is. Reminds me of India, where in 1957 census people asked the villagers, how it feels that the British left. The people had not heard! Not that they had left 10 years ago, but that they even had arrived three centuries earlier..."

They want the Emperor to give a speech, which the Dragon quickly drafts, wiping the rainwater from his palms, ensuring that he can promptly escape to the nearest bathroom:

"Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses, Etc & Etc,

I want you to consider 2 things. First - if someone does not get what you say/do, you think him stupid. If you don't get what someone says/does, you think him crazy. And he thinks you stupid."

After a silence someone dares to ask:
- Sir, and the other thing?

"That I don't think anyone crazy. Because I no stupid. Follow my lead."

They were satisfied with that, so the Dragon managed to escape to his personal affairs without needing to explain about Mother Earth and beautiful women being gang-raped while everyone breathing through a straw, but the key was found and tables being turned and evil becoming intolerant to itself up to self-destruction and a full polarity shift and full restitution and the energy lighting fires on piles of banknotes and - -
"They would certainly have thought me crazy..."

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje » 2019-11-08, 12:58

24DW 4.36KD31. The Dragon has recently finished "HM The King Dragon, GM, FF's GUIDE to NAMES and TITLES"* and finished eating self-made overnight osso buco etc. etc., so he rests in his library with a cup of coffee (etc.)

He ascends to his dreams, having a conversation with the hot reporter in his head:
- O Dragon, what pleasure to have another moment with you.
"The pleasure is all mine."
- You have again set the standard, this time by expounding the energetic meaning and importance of the Full Title, in a way never seen before. And it is rumoured it took you only 7 hours to write it. Usually scientific articles take months to compose, by teams of top experts. How can you consistently deliver world-class content seemingly so effortlessly?

"The system has so thoroughly decomposed the scientific process that peer-reviewed articles are a relic. But I digress - -

The core action of the Kingdom is You taking possession of your energy, and choosing to focus it towards achieving a planetary transformation, a "polarity flip" from negative control society to positive society of creativity and freedom.

The most important fundamental you have is your name, then your traits, then your possessions, then usages, then messages. You draw the energy from the Source and channel it through these filters. You also don't build a house upon sand, do you?"

He wakes up from the dream. In reality nobody thanked for the guide or even commented it. "This proves I can operate freely with no opposition. But still: the first one to deliver a worthy antithesis will be promoted Count on the spot."

Teemu throws his 0.02 to the pot:
- Don't worry. I have 3,000 articles** and still eat tuna.
"You don't worry. The pieces are falling to the place fast. And Epstein did not kill himself."

*viewtopic.php?f=5&t=129&p=4115#p4115
**https://nwohavaintoja.blogspot.com/

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje » 2019-11-08, 13:03

24DW 27.66 KD32. Some unassuming people have texted the Dragon as ordered, and he needs to think what to say. His earlier remark to "conduct the riots peacefully" requires clarification, so the following is to the Kingdom-minded people and system proponents alike:

1. System often wants provocation so they can escalate.

2. (I repeat) Escalate at this stage is usually not good for humanity, because it creates a divide between the people on this and that side; the puppet masters laugh on their way to the bank; the fight is not between people; creating divides is not a wise strategy. (/I repeat)

3. Try to educate people rather. Let the System supporters gain understanding. Suffer the wrongs, if needed. It is the nature of the System to do evil. We will shut it down globally, but all things are not ready just yet. Official shutdown target is June-2022 now, pending vision, ledger platform, governance framework, community. I think the early target is May-2021, the yellow may.

4. It is no longer okay to hinder the leaders [of the Kingdom movement]. And yes, we are slowly ramping up the consequences as well. Saying that you had your orders is not an excuse. If you are ordered to do something that you don't want to be judged for,
do not do it. Please. Everything will come to light.

5. All the leadership we have, we need for the peaceful transformation. There is absolutely nothing any of you can do or should do, to prevent the closure of the negative polarity.

6. All of you must switch sides and learn to live in the new world of freedom, abundance and unity. For those who have thought control is the right way, this will hurt.

7. The underlying principle of freedom is self-rule: everyone can rule for himself and team up with the like-minded, in every level. The Dragon lets every race, every nation, every culture, every tribe, and every man, live in peace.

8. No one will ever more say to you that he has decided you must do something. Rather, there will be physical and virtual places as many as there are people, deciding for themselves whom to admit and which rules to have. Everything is based on voluntary submission to the local rule.

9. The Earth is abundant, everyone will get to play with their own rules! Whatever you fantasised, you can do. But voluntarily: If your rules are stupid, you must play alone. Cool rules make people wait in line to join you. This will be demonstrated.

10. Rising consciousness and understanding of the plan is paramount, so that we all are on the same page. The most important thing now is to gain understanding, and the fastest way to do it is psychedelics. I thought I knew something earlier... But sorry guys - I could never rule the world without the wisdom of the plants. And the other is to follow the resonance. Always. Once you crack the universal code, you will always follow the flow, do what you want, and in the end connect all the dots and it was perfect. Better than any book.

11. The malicious program called the system is being shut down in the energetic planes as we speak. We roll this out on the planet with smart moves and coordination. Then we all can live freely!