The Dragon Sequel

In search of the light
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Re: The Dragon Sequel

Post by Serje »

-13DW 36.50 11. The Dragon wakes up from breakfast, counting 92 items on offer there. "I have come far from my peasantly origins, perhaps this warrants another night here." He wonders why his overcoat does not fold properly. In the breast pocket, a pair of copycat Ray-Bans and 6400 in banknotes (ignoring 100s and smaller) is found. "Good that I did not know. This would have breached the declaration threshold."

He patiently waits while the receptionist reaches the safe to have enough change, and coincidentally notices that they gave 70 too much. He further notices that the room's main electricity switch only functions with an unexpired valid keycard. "I lived to see this day..."

- She is your inspiration. How you even think it got this far?

"Yes. I already found that when I have a need for a certain emotion, I think of that aspect or interpretation of her. Bible says that love and fear never mix together, not sure about that even..."

- Now you hit the artery! To tap to the Field, to influence it with improbability energy, the formula for creativity is to multiply cognition with emotion. Think about it: Steppenwolf had his Erica. Zechariah had the one who emotionally short-circuited him (220kV), which propelled him to unimaginable deeds. (Dragon would like to add: "... without even being present, except by the proxy of the gunmen".)

"Kipra was unhappy about that turn of events."

- That was your interpretation. Besides, Kipra is no more a god than you are.

"What should I do to a certain fairy, then?"

- Stupidface! How in the Kingdom of Heavens do you think that dragons should DO something to fairies? The whole Episode started with your wish to learn how to behave, and ends in the same.

Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:18, edited 2 times in total.
We are all made of stardust, it all depends on you, how bright you glow!
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-13DW 43.12 12. The Dragon starts to feel spiritual and energetic battles around him and becomes awkward. "Have to check the mental status: 'YMRS=21; qualified observer; not severely ill'. Besides, the least in the Kingdom of God has YMRS=11, and he is regarded as a killjoy."

Further proof is needed, however:
i) Stays in a *** hotel;
ii) Ate a cheap lunch;
iii) Did not smoke w33d on the street where it is illegal, rather safely in the hotel room;
iv) Helps contain energies by buying 2 donuts and a Snickers for dinner, trading increased weight for spiritual unclarity. "According to this definition, 2014 was my peak year and I am down 5 kilos since."

The Dragon goes on a full-blown godmode, monologuing to anyone who cares to listen (James bears the burden since he is the cupbearer of the Dragon and hence cannot escape):

"Written word has power - imagine that there exists a girl who believes it!"
- You have had this particular type of God initiation already 2 years ago: where you first realise that yourself are God, then that we all are gods, but then you start to think that you are the coolest of the gods anyway.
"And well, that does not differ at all from being the coolest of the mans."
- Yes, the normal types are: first seeing yourself as God first, and then others; or seeing someone else as God first, and then that we all are.

"But what if a girl suddenly realises that I AM, but that they are not?"
- Well, ain't no girl, but for me it was a profound experience and I certainly acted weirdly.
"Hey the point is to have maximum fun with the people who think that I only AM God, but have not yet realised that they are as well!! These guys who have been gods for long, also are having fun with ME because of it. ("As if that was even among the TOP-10 reasons..." JAMES thinks.) How long did you have the phase that you thought only Dragon was god and you yet weren't?"
- 3 weeks.
"So why do I not get free drinks from my fans??"

Joesmoe quips:
- You don't drink. And you also don't show a convincing amount of effort that you are in a desperate need of free drinks. And you buy drinks to girls, which is just plain wrong.
Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:19, edited 2 times in total.
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-13DW 56.92 13. The monthly handlers' meeting has an energetic vibe from the get go. The Voice, the Boss and Mihail attend, and GM presides:

- Well, that escalated quickly.
- Yeah. So far so good. Not sure what to do if he goes 100% random though.
- Don't worry bro. His consumption of wisdom products is hardly 10% of the record levels. It does not take so much effort to recall already passed initiations.
- Last time we gave him a leave, he did not obey and lashed out how much he loves women instead.
- The previous time, otoh, he did obey and took 7 months off.
- No smoking, obey sign.
- 100% randomness is just advanced impro, relax...
The Boss is a fan of Zechariah, ensuingly smoking a CIG while having 2 pads of SNU under his lip.

- Singularity is near.
- Which of them singularities?
- That Dragon posts so much that no single person is able to read and understand and act on it all, due to limitations in the number of action points per unit of time, in the rate of internalisation per action point, and in challenges of communication and coordination, respectively. (In the STS side, "command and control".)
- That ain't even close. Besides, has happened 4 times before at least...
- To a degree. But next time it does happen, though, the codes are so strong that people will nevertheless follow, and the outsmarting effect will freeze significant parts of the society...
- ...and his followettes can walk on the water and dodge bullets and smoking charges. (Ooops, I did it again.)
- He does not have enough fans really.
- Well, this was read by a lot of pplz.
- Yes of course, but it was well played.
- No, the real reason is that most people don't understand English...

https://mvlehti.net/2016/10/30/tapaus-i ... doktriini/
Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:19, edited 2 times in total.
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-13DW 64.29 14. IR knocks on the door. The Dragon opens. He does not have many mentors, hence the opportunity to meet one of them is a precious one.

- Remember the time in Silverclub, when we were like angels in heaven: drinking chaga tea in candlelight and eating raw meat and fantasy salads from silver plates and debating, whether physical silver or BTC is the fitting foundation for the monetary system for the future of humanity? You have now learned a lot about what I was teaching then.

"The nights of endless pleasure / It was more than all the laws allow" (The Dragon does not care to quote verbatim, Jesus never did. And besides he is sad. His friend does not want to see him and nobody likes his posts.)
- Are you surprised that when your aim was to hide yourself from being a dragon, but you are now manifesting it to the world instead - it might have consequences?

The Dragon thinks to himself: "I have demonstrated nothing at all yet. And am already sad. And sofuckingwhat, do people not realise the difference between reality and imagination? Jesus!" He hasn't been banned from anywhere in three countries since 7 days, and the fact that nobody even cares about this valiant achievement, is depressing.

- Try to talk about something else than yourself for once.

The Dragon tries:
"rpietila was a reptilian like me, and had this prediction some time ago that BTC price will rise to $300,000. It was not such obvious to everyone at that time, otherwise they would have bought some. Now, let us see, what will happen next. And same as then, the singularity* event may speed up the schedule.

It should be self-explanatory: The price surges coincide with abrupt changes in new emission (block reward halvings). Using a novel approach to concentrate on the absolute change in inflation rate (instead of the relative one, which mainstream crypto economists are inclined to do), we can find that the change correlates to the upsurge.

Now, a few sets of equations can be drawn, the one featured points to $118k somewhere in 2021. Another one (the Dragon honestly did not even care to do the numbers beyond what is shown) about $200k."

- Why not $300k, then?

"Because in 2013, there were no altcoins. Now we assume BTC has 38% market cap share, and scale accordingly."

*This one of them singularities simply refers to the point where BTC price measured in USD tends to infinity.
Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:20, edited 2 times in total.
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-13DW 82.37 15. After receiving some auspicious signs, the Dragon feels courageous to soon enter the lion's den. He has noticed a certain polarisation going on in there. A lot of effort has been wasted in cultivating good relationships with hospitality businesses whose either employees or owners do not know what love is, and this gotta change.

"I mean, what can love even be? It has got to be a property (attribute) of something, or a relation between somethings, or some action. All these naturally may have spatial and temporal coordinates. But much further I haven't had the cognition, emotion, or time to think about it."

The Dragon receives a lot of channeled information that can be published as such (just child-playing the concepts and censoring too large figures and too hot women), but the mystery of love baffles him.

"To hell with love." He brushes the thought aside for 2 days, continuing to edify the hotels on how to behave:

A traveller asks:
"Do you receive us with joy?"
The answer may be:
- No. (In this case, the traveller turns back.)
- Yes. (The traveller may enjoy the offerings of the place, as is normal.)
- With exultation! (The traveller's heart melts and the highest enjoyment is poured to all involved, and the place is blessed.)

This applies to every home, establishment, city and country. The Dragon is tired of sandpussies: "They are unwelcome to my parties, so why would they need to suffer me in theirs."

[suom. "ilolla" - "riemulla" - "hiekkapilluja"]

In addition, it is always possible to use the fruits:
* Banana stops the advance and/or show. Warnings have already been tried.
* Lemon means that the whatever is happening / being done, feels good.
* Apple is a retroactive code to erase the previous action from memory, so that it will not be mentioned. (This may be applied both if the action was lame, or the lust of the moment took over.)
* Grape means that let's get a room asap, to be replied with grape if the proposal is desirable. Hotels appreciate to know that the guest just wants the key, and do it now.

"Apple means it didn't happen, lemon says you turn me on."

- I don't get it: lemons are sour, and how come they suddenly represent the desire to go on?
"Because I said so."
Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:21, edited 2 times in total.
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-13DW 87.50 16. The Dragon only has an hour, so quickly fills his belly with Hand-carved Acorn-fed Iberian ham, Roasted apple and foie micuit timbale, Grilled artichoke hearts, No 2 Spèciale Utah beach, Normandia, and "Grilled scallops with celery (without caviar)" with Rustic bread with tomato and Royal olive oil and still water. Joesmoe asks the butler:
- Are you sure these oysters are all right? They are green...
The butler affirms: - Yes, they are special.
- There is nothing worse [in the world*] than a bad oyster.

- You can't walk down the street with FRN's flying off your pockets, man! The pickpockets will attack you.
"Their paper is not going to be worth much, soon. - - But the main point I want to make is that the Emperor did not need to fear highway robbers. Even assassins did not dare to touch him. Why would it be any different now?"
- You have had enough losses to know better...
"I am unhappy with many of those actors. But revenge belongs to God."
- What happened to the Cardinal, then?
"It wasn't even me, it was Paul..."

The Cardinal's voice answers: - Your Majesty, etc. I AM the President of the Transhumanist Society in France. It was indeed an annoyance to end up in such a destitute situation in my past life. Mostly because I am jealous of you having all the women, and me missing all the fun, especially after never seeing a woman in my (past) life. Sorry about that and see you!

- Are the Dead raised?
"I did not say anything. - - But the point is: it is unadvisable to touch the friends of the Dragon."

*The Dragon does not remember exactly if [in the world] was part of the conversation or not.
Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:21, edited 2 times in total.
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-13DW 94.63 17. The Dragon snacks Lithium. "Why do I need to eat this shit every day?"
Kemppe answers: - Lithium is actually good for people in moderation.
Someone says: - Jesus, that guy [Dragon] needs moderation, listen to these delusional ramblings!:

"The only subjective basis for a monetary system is that the Dragon decides to whom the new money is given. It is normal: the old money was given by some dudes who don't even have the best fun. So it is time to change.

There is no way to objectively measure who should get the new money at which point. Therefore the Dragon must personally do it. But that is the kind of chore that is part of his job, and actually an intellectually stimulating one. 'Needs some excuse anyway, to momentarily escape the - - teeming in my - - and - - ,- - !'"

[Moderated version shown.]

"Why are you mad at me? Why was nobody mad at the authors of the epics about gods and kings and queens and dragons and princesses and harems?"

- The winners write the history.
Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:24, edited 2 times in total.
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-13DW 106.39 18. The Dragon wakes up in Vigo. "WTF am I doing here? I must have accidentally flown to the wrong direction..."

He reaches out to Nelson, Dom, Quincy and the rest, expecting to hear:
- Welcome to the club.
But rather, Joesmoe says and Quincy adds:
- I have never heard of anyone boarding a wrong plane and actually going to the wrong destination. Well what are you doing over there? It's not really on the way to hell[...]
- 😂😂 how's that even possible[?] 😁

The Voice explains:
- This the the kind of impro the Universe is rewarding you with. You recently flashed cash and succinctly explained the basis of the Kingdom monetary system in 6 lines (repeating all the essential twice). Hence the improbability field is warped somewhat.

"I never heard of this place before even, they have like two ***** hotels in town only, and I am staying at the beachfront one with 10am checkin [later edit: 'and 10pm checkout'], treated like a king. Well, all the cool bases in hell are in sandpussy control anyway, so what is to complain?"

- They also said that nothing good comes from Galilee. Is it not funny that advanced wisdom is released in Vigo, of all places?
"But how can I see my babydragons in the appointed time? I am too fat to fly twice a day. - - Can I at least know a woman tonight, please? I am afraid my date in hell just burned... "
- That would be a formidable manifestation of improbability, so let's see what we can do!

Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:26, edited 3 times in total.
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-13DW 107.50 19. Since advanced wisdom was to be released in Vigo, the Dragon decides to write a few posts before taking a nap. He has found a new favorite: Cohiba Shorts. He scarcely even remembers how CIG were measured, nor has any measuring instruments with him, but thinks this one has to be about 3.5"/23. While shorter than the Club, it is just the nice bit thicker that makes the experience taste like something.
- You ain't been smoking too much lately if that tastes like something haha
- LOL

The Voice explains the initiations:
- It is normal to vacillate between two or more extreme interpretations of the same event. Therefore the Ascension and Truman show experiences are just two ways to view the same initiation.
- In the Ascension, you feel that your actions as a god are forever changing the world, and you slowly but exponentially gather followers, until there is a party that makes the one in Esther 1 pale in comparison.
- In Truman show, the plotline is that you are the main star, even the only actor in the whole movie. That's the reason your life is so fucking weird, you don't give a fuck, and they are not allowed to slap you, no matter how creepy you are. When you finally figure it out, the veil of separation is broken and you are the last one to get what all the others already did. Then there is a party that makes the one in Esther 1 pale in comparison.

"How do I reconcile between these and the other timelines?"
- Concentrate in programming the consensus reality. What happens in blockchain, stays in blockchain.
", God willing" Dragon adds, still happy of the rediscovery.

Changing topic, as is his habit, the Dragon says:
"You know guys, I am fascinated about our intercourse."
Nelson says: - What?

"Our chats are so brilliant, condensed information! Massive deals, dru8s and girls are seamlessly and interwovenly discussed. I submit to excel in lengthy poems that manage to thrice explain things that a child knows. But - your brevity of thought, I laughed many times!

In CK, it was estimated that every post written to the masterfile was worth 4000. In fact it is much more, when CK - Intercour.. I am sorry (no, you are not) - Inheritance adds a little to the stack of posts, and much to the market cap. Why don't we allow anyone to write to the chat, but charge, say, 1000 or 10000 per line? The Kingdom would have some income 😊"

- Dude, don't be ridiculous. Even if we opened the world changing masterchat for everyone to see and write to for free, it would not be too crowded. People are shy, and not everyone craves for instant global attention in disproving his coolness.

Joesmoe adds: - Most people don't give a fuck about you anyway - -
Dragon interrupts, deciding: "Let's do it!"
Everyone looks around.
Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:28, edited 2 times in total.
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-13DW 108.06 20. The Dragon has long since realised that all the women around him are hookers and all the men are handlers who seek to influence his decisions. The Dragon summarises: "I can't change my fate, yet I want to get laid, it's ok to be paid."

Preceded by a condescending laugh, Joesmoe says:
- Don't talk about sex like that. You will never find a woman.
"I am the eternal virgin. You know, Virgin Mary had 5 kids... The reason that Dragon sucks in bed is that he is virgin every time..."
- Dragooo-oon - -

"Seriously now, my dream is to be surrounded by the most beautiful and witty women - -"
- - - Who can handle you - -
"yes, the ones who enjoy my company, and I theirs. The world is full of classy and sensitive sapiosexuals, who appreciate the energetic connection until it reaches the breaking point - -"
- - - At which point you almost touch her arm, blushing - -
"fuck you; In the Throne Room there is room for everything: the queens give a fuck once per month (and that fuck is great), the princesses look pretty and the courtesans prey for the suspecting offers."

- Fuck your dreams. You just need to be a cool guy, and not talk about your work all the time.

The Dragon continues, ignoring the advice:
"I don't do much, but what I do, I do well. Fixing the world's monetary system is such a gigantic achievement, ending millennia of slavery and suffering, therefore I AM a cool guy. (Of course - AM's are fantastically cool, but really not so rare: anyone can be/come one. Higher titles exist, such as GM.) If there are cooler guys on the same side, as some handlers claim, is it not about time to get introduced and figure out what to do?"

-- patiently waits his turn:
- You yourself said that the above achievement is like a side job in between blowjobs.
"I never said that."
- Don't get me wrong. I only mean you don't think it overly consumes your precious time, do you?
"No..."
- There are people who actually know about things, who have spent their lives learning and doing them, and are much higher in consciousness than you - you don't even understand when they speak!

The Dragon thinks that inability to make oneself understood does not constitute HIGHness. He is much honoured, though, to meet such people and appoint them as advisors, if they so wish. If not, let them mind their own businesses. The Dragon is not going to disturb Diogenes: "If I am not worthy of his fuck, I will gladly return the favor in kind."
Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:29, edited 2 times in total.