The Dragon Sequel

In search of the light
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Re: The Dragon Sequel

Post by Serje » 2020-06-04, 21:14

53DW 81.00 P1. All energies turn to him who makes mortals freeze. The Dragon misses the ashtray yet opens his mouth:

"Endgame, boys. Your plan failed already. You kicked me out Easter monday, early in the morning. Guess what is now going to happen?"

The Dragon combines the collective experience of the simulation to a single thought, pauses time, walks on the water, and transforms to pure healing energy that radiates through all that is.

- -

A phoenix is found on the lawn of the white house and is later seen having a coffee with Mr. President.

ALL SERVICES REJOICE WE MADE IT 7/5 :D
ENDGAME
10 DAYS TILL NEXT SURPRISE (you know the prophecy)
IMMORTALITY TO ALL WHO WANT
whatever, the best story ever told begins now, make it yours!
We are all made of stardust, it all depends on you, how bright you glow!

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje » 2020-06-04, 21:18

54DW 62.87 P2. The Phoenix is writing the Book of Life, and the wind carries a page away. He picks it up and rereads it:

PRONOIA (paranoia) METER

Pronoia is the understanding that everything is perfect and works for the best benefit of everyone. Paranoia (the opposite polarity) is your mind's evaluation of the overall threat level of the environment, it is not related to acute dangers.

Whatever your setting/reading of pronoia(paranoia), it is a good and acceptable thing. All realities exist simultaneously. If your reading abruptly changes, do not seek to fight it, rather follow the instructions. Your mind knows what to do. The level of pronoia/paranoia is determined in the scale of 0...7 (most paranoid...most pronoid) as follows (decimals may be used if appropriate):

7 - Everything is perfect and everyone around you works to the best benefit of everyone including yourself. You are in the state of bliss and no evil exists in your reality. Great! This is called the absolute pronoic state where the 6D angels and all your environment take care of you. Keep it going as long as possible. Spend time with your loved ones. Take care of your body. You know what to do! You rock!

6 - Evil exists in the world but since you choose your own reality, it does not affect you. Great! Keep it going. Do whatever you always wanted, with the people you wanted. Spend time in good energies and spread the love and light as much as you reasonably can. This is the setting when you can heal yourself the best, so spend time here and get healed. The more time you are the master of your own reality, the better for the planet as well. Continue doing what you are doing and see the world change!

5 - There is evil in the world, but the good will certainly prevail. You can stay safe by not stepping on the foot of evil and getting to dangerous situations. Continue to do what you always did, not rocking the boat. Let the others take care of the action. Your duty is to act benevolently towards loved ones and strangers and keep your head clear at all times. If you are ready, consider changing the meter to either lower or higher setting temporarily, to get a better picture of the overall situation. Instructions will be provided.

4 - Most of the conspiracies are true and the world is actively being governed by ruthless, evil forces, and some of them have framed you long ago and have a file on you, if ever you have done something remarkable. However, the Universe functions normally. In this setting, keep your knowledge of the evil privy to yourself only, and keep your energies as high as possible, use your mind to find the best course of action and act normally. You have lived this far under these conditions being real, there is no need to do hasty decisions. Spend time with your mind and seek solitude if needed.

3 - There is a seemingly all-powerful absolute evil present in your reality, and it knows you since birth/childhood/teenhood and is scheming to get you without mercy. The conspiracies are single-handedly controlled by this force, and they have let you go this far out of their convenience. However, the Universe functions normally. Now, keep your knowledge of the evil privy to yourself only, and keep your energies as high as possible, use your mind to find the best course of action and act normally. You have lived this far under these conditions being real, there is no need to do hasty decisions. Spend time with your mind and seek solitude if needed.

2 - The absolute evil is actively out to get you. You cannot trust anyone as they may be possessed by the matrix agents, but your mind is functioning well. Great! This is the classic special agent situation where you must only trust yourself. Depending on the situation, if you are with other people you should continue acting normally and seek to discreetly spend time in your mind. If the situation permits, you should exit the encounters and seek solitude. This situation is temporary, it will go away. Stay safe.

1 - You cannot trust anyone as they may be matrix agents or possessed by them. And in addition, your mind is constantly attacked by them as well, making it difficult to think straight. When this is happening, if you are with trustable people, you should disclose the situation to them by telling them you are distressed (D). If you are alone, it helps to use codewords to drive away the attack, and if online, consider flashing the D to your closest connection and coordinate with him. It will help. All this kind of conditions will go away. Do not make long-term decisions. Remember OPSEC and seclude yourself to safety, whether solitude or with trustable people. It will go away.

0 - You cannot trust your own mind. It is malfunctioning, you are possessed, or similar strange and unwelcome things are happening to you. In this case, if you already are with people whom you used to trust, please continue trusting them and consider doing what they say concerning what you should ingest, concerning rest etc. The situation will go away, this is temporary. If you are alone with no strings attached, continue to be alone and ensure yourself that it will go away. Paranoia is different from Danger, in that it is telling you long-term things about the state of the world; there is no need to take urgent action. If the state is induced by substances, you know that it will taper out over time. In any case, it will. During paranoia, you are safe, when you keep yourself safe. Stay safe. It will go away.

Explanation - You create your own reality. The consensus reality (what the others enforce with their minds, for which they have equal right as you do) is in between 3-4. Your most vulnerable state is 5, because you are clueless about consensus reality, and neither empowered by pronoia nor protected by paranoia sufficiently.

No one can attack you unless you let them. Exploring the depths of paranoia gives you understanding on what the possible attack vectors are, so you can defend yourself against them. Know thine enemy. The Truth shall set you free. Godspeed!
Image may contain: text

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje » 2020-06-15, 7:54

57DW 7.77 P3. The Phoenix hasn't given press conferences, hence the opportunity is eagerly accepted by many. The yellow-golden glow fills the room.

"Dudes, it took me this long to present a visualisation that is good enough to warrant being propagated:

There is the game of life and the boards (chessboards, if you like) are stacked on top of each other, all the 20 levels of them. The levels are echelons, spaced 10^0.5 apart, so that E0 (L20), E1 (L19), E2 (L18) (respectively) contain 1, 3, 10, and so on, people. E19 (L1) therefore holds 3.2 billion people playing that board and the rest do not have any board to play on.

(The mathematical illustration only concentrates on the aspects of relative highness but is applicable to other aspects of life if further complication is desired.)

When you make a move, it is mirrored in all the boards. High moves in top echelons may only have a small footprint in the physical levels, and some moves that seem drastic in low levels, may not change anything in the top levels (the pawns that were taken or pieces advanced in low levels, often do not exist in the high levels at all - the board with millions of pieces is crowded but the one with just a few, is not).

People who have seen higher boards, even temporarily, using the methods generally available based on my, Terence McKenna's, or basically anyone's ministry, are more prone to understand and accept moves: Let's say in E6, a move appears nonsensical to people in E12 who, despite taking pride in being such a high level themselves, deny the existence of yet higher levels (Dunning-Kruger creeps in always when you spend too long in one level, beginning to regard that board as somehow more real and meaningful than the other boards). But if you have visited the higher boards, you learn respect for the ones needing to find a move that advances all of them."

A brief pause ensues while the journalists consider what they understood, some of them even making the necessary calculations on the go (without the willingness to do the math, understanding of Phoenix will necessarily stay in a very low level and correspondingly a large echelon, which means a low level).

- You said you are done trying to make people understand and want to concentrate on action. What happened to that?

"I need to integrate my levels. It takes time. I played some very intense games with dozens of people having a hook on me, waiting for my moves and trying to play along. I expected to be able to conduct the activities by writing dragon posts and the like, 'painting the landscape in E6 by forming a sculpture in E2'.

No additional miracles are possible unless you first walk on the water, so that it is generally accepted in your headquarters that you not only can do it, but are allowed to do it, in fact mandated to do it to get your shit done."

- So who failed, so that we ended up in this lockdown?

"Law of One (lawofone.info) says failure does not exist and there is no judgment. The Infinite Creator is experiencing itself, which manifests in all things. What happens is what happens. I played moves that some others did not understand, and some others played moves that complicated my position tremendously. Like refusing to obey the GM authority in wartime is a kiss-of-death."

- But you yourself declared the incapacitation!

"Well, 'me' ('myself', 'I')... that is an interesting construct for a multi-dimensional being. If we identify Dragon with Phoenix and meatsack (which usually is done to allow meaningful talk in 4D) then we can continue.

It's like you first build a football stadium and then set up the games schedule and recruit players and things go well for a time, but then goons come and throw you to prison, just like that. In 2 weeks so many moves have been made that it takes time to learn the situation. But not only that, some have decided that I am no longer deserving to be the referee, nor call the shots about the stadium repairs. - - "

- You are speaking in a way that makes us feel that you are bitter towards someone. Should you just have kicked out the ones that made problems and let the construct stay?

"Distortion to teach/learn is a distortion from all that is. So if I open my mouth (even then the Phoenix is speaking figuratively as it manifests as a glow without any body), by necessity to say anything, there are someones who get it the wrong way, or get it the right way but have a hard time swallowing it because of their own pride and other distortions.

Just like in my world when cov was proven to be an n w o hoax (sadly precen sorship is needed as war nings against speaking the tru th was given to me in this plat form that earlier has served me well, sorry about it we aint done with free sp eech yet even close), I thought it's time to rest for 2 weeks and everyone in the world would realise it, and the lockdowns would have ended and everyone in the government positions apologised for being fooled and fooling others to destroy their lifes, over a nonexisting threat."

- So right now the world is waiting whether the most massive and most utterly exposed lie ever perpetrated on all of mankind at the same time, is able to cause the men of sanity to overthrow their corrupt leaders just as they did in Iceland(?)

"I gotta recruit that guy, he is smart" the Phoenix thinks before answering:
"Yes. And to your earlier question - there is no lack at all of people giving me 'should-have done' advices, but the applicability is limited because such people do not see the majority of the boards, nor know the rules + the other challenges that always are present in communication."

- In general, people telling others what they 'should have done' are idiots.

"Yeah, it is more meaningful to give advice that actually can be acted on, such as something concerning the present or the future. And leave it to the person to integrate the advice to his situation and leave it at that."