The Dragon Sequel

In search of the light
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

The Dragon Sequel

Post by Phoenix »

-15DW 31.79 1. The Dragon enters the clubroom, as if nobody notices. It's been years since he last was, even tangentially, hang-around-like involved in any advanced human relations. Since that, he had been living a quiet life, with nothing much to talk about anyway. After some unremarkable activities that only casually were mentioned in the local media of the faraway lands, he felt lonely, and more than a little frustrated.

Being humble, upon entering the club, the Dragon takes his hat off (well, in fact he did not, because he looks better with a hat).

Despite his uneventful life, he generally finds that his petty stories somehow still are more worthy of general interest than those of the accomplished members of the club. So, in order to tell them to people - who soon will forget them anyway, and must thus be regularly updated - he must first introduce himself.

After all, who would even know about the countries that were accidentally burned to ashes on his wake, unless he casually mentioned them, while buying half of the wine stock in the clubroom, however carefully maintaining the entry rights to the premises. And how could anyone remember his name? The Dragon himself, has difficulty remembering people's names, so is it not logical for this to be reciprocal?

To give some credit to the Dragon, the reasons he sometimes does not remember others' names or even faces, range from him having both bad hearing, vision and memory, to that he is so eager to talk himself that he listens correspondingly less, and to the fact that he frequents 5 clubs with probably slightly different rules, while never caring to learn (or as much as inquire) of any of them. The invention of clubs of his own, feels more interesting anyway than to be a full member of "others'" clubs.

"Boys, I have this new thing!" The pallor in the faces of the knowledgeable, whitens a notch. As usually happens with The Dragon's stories opening "You know, ..." and continuing "I just almost died twice, listen - -", "Look if I manage to do X, I will earn a millionbillion", "Why this girl does this/does not do that?". Luckily most of the stories can be judged as harmless and embarrassing, and the listeners can sigh for relief.

Sipping wine and feeling outsider, the Dragon thinks that his concepts are preventing his objectives to be realised. Carefully seeking to be stealthy, he eyes the room for help in updating them, sending [the room] in chaos, by his tail sweeping most of the glasses down until they break on the floor, in the process. He offers to buy everyone a new drink - or, to be more precise - any number of them, renovate the bar, give lavish tips, create a new peerage to the owner, and issue a verbose public apology in writing, to all involved. After all, that's what every decent man, let alone dragon, would do, given the circumstances, right?

Meanwhile, a glimpse of hope flashes in the minds of the others:
- Is he finally getting it? What happens to him now? He seeks to be a funny dude, but his adventures since years back, all add to whatever he is. He has grown much, but always understood much less about himself than he needs to, wants to, and claims to.

This also surgically hits him where it hurts the most, the area of life where he feels the most behind, and therefore talks the most about. After so long time, would he accept the help he seems to be searching?

For what is certain by now, (real or perceived) ridicule and shame cannot kill this guy, rather he receives all the more tools for laughing at himself, the more he knows himself. He is predestined to feel the most stupid, to become the most wise as a result, with the ongoing process being neither the first nor the last instance in t/his worthy pursuit.
The Phoenix
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Re: The Dragon Sequel

Post by Serje »

-15DW 80.85 2. The Dragon leaves the club in mixed feelings and joins another. Meeting only manly acquaintances during his day's journey, and buried in deep realisations, he nevertheless manages to hustle 2 watches for him while surrendering only one, participating in drinking several bottles of wine before 2 p.m. (including a 4-figure lunch that ended in a disagreement so severe with the establishment that the Dragon thinks to himself:

"I am in a bind now. There is an earlier resolve that I won't as much as piss in the direction of Hotel Clamp. But now I cannot piss to the other direction either!! Where can I pee anymore??"

), eating only fresh green grass and that in moderation, and squandering away his formidable reserve stack of banknotes for wagers - ranging from high, such as if a certain person will be appointed Professor of Economics until a certain date, or if the Midsummer Night's Dream 2019 in a certain burnt castle meets certain most imaginative expectations, to the lowly, such as if a certain dragon gets to even talk to a certain fairy before or soon after the sunset, or about who understand that everything, including this, certainly is a figment of imagination, explained as follows.

Suddenly, The Dragon meets Kipra, an old friend. She begins, matter-of-factly:

- When you don't know what something is, you can find it out. Most people do this way, and it serves them well. You gotta be smart to figure out, of course, but you need not be too creative. It takes another level of mind to profoundly create your reality. You explore the options that there is nothing really going on, or that they all are handlers, liars, thieves, muggers, racketeers, assassins, rockstars, poker stars, dealers, spies, call girls and goddesses of pleasure, or any combination of the above.

- Whichever interpretation you choose, that IS your reality. Your past proves this. Choose a lame interpretation and find that your life stays lame. Choose the bold, the unashamed and unafraid interpretation, the one that best serves the Universe, and find that it is already there. WE create the storylines. Whatever happens, it happens most smoothly if we want it so, or with fireworks if that's what we prefer.

- Taika explained this to you long ago. Instead of joining the adventures she had planned for you, you decided to ignore her call, and made a larger-than-life sideshow of her instead, plunged into unforeseen royal decadence, and had your bases burned. Kuinka meni niinku omasta mielestä?

"Yeah yeah, it's by far not the first call I fucked up, and what ensued, is it not the cost of doing business... But I guess it was needed to establish some additional reputation, no?" The Dragon grinned, not sure about what he was talking* really.

*The Dragon has a magnificent capability to dwell and elaborate on matters of which he has no slightest clue about, and also channel clear wisdom that takes himself ages to internalise.

The Boss takes his time to explain deep concepts while massaging the shit out of the Dragon in his Lair. With authority, he speaks about submission. The words echo in the Dragon's head.

However, the Dragon is still not quite certain if his seeking soon is over or not, and decides to test the waters further. Assuming a solemn tone of voice, he ejects:
"Take me to your leader."

The Boss looks around, takes a deep breath, and then says in a slow and emphatic voice:
- Whoever has the best fun: the most daring stunts, the classiest settings, the most insightful treatises, the narrowest escapes, and the prettiest women, is the leader.

"OK, take me to the best fun then..."

The Boss looks around.

Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:03, edited 3 times in total.
We are all made of stardust, it all depends on you, how bright you glow!
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-15DW 128.00 3. The Dragon wakes up in a ditch. His head hurts, and he seeks to remember. Introducing a Universal Synchronicity Celebration is a risky endeavor in any hotel. Way before midnight, the posse was banned.

The fun, the bonding, the realisations - they were real, and will become highlights in the Dragon's uneventful life. Now, they all seemed like distant memories, though. He thinks to himself: "Fuck this shit. I go home, get a job and wish well for all involved. If I wag my tail, people get hurt. If I don't, I am sad. I have tried to seclude myself to a castle like a beast - - "

Kipra continues:
- and beauties have been sent your way to make you understand. Everyone there is out to awaken you. And we will do things together, new things. The mission is complete when anything you did by yourself is regarded as the same as inventing fire - a fundamental and profound period, of which no one gives a fuck anymore, since we daily have so much more fun to do and experience.

A nagging voice comes to remind that with all likelihood everyone is up to no good, the world is a cruel joke, people are not what they say, everyone laughs at you, they only want your lands and play as long a con as they wish to get you, and there is not a single person who loves you for what is inside, you said it yourself.

The Boss says:
- The field has intensified, Schumann frequency is one physical manifestation of it. The people who are intended to play together, are magnetically drawn to each other. This has always been the mechanism to direct this great movie. Now it is much more potent with more accumulated experience, higher field voltage, instant access to information, instant communication, and ease of travel.

- Nothing is happenstance. Tune yourself to the frequency of the best fun. Find out what can be found. Then create the rest and play to your heart's content. Whether people play you, prey you or pray for you, really IS up to you. - -

Suddenly, a phone rings.
Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:05, edited 3 times in total.
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-14DW 18.40 4. The Dragon picks up. The Voice says:
- Greetings. And congratulations. The connection is back.
Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:06, edited 3 times in total.
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-14DW 41.67 5. The Voice continues, as if what he just said wasn't a big deal:

- This is a shortened introduction. In your past lives your soul has had this experience many times, but you tend to forget it upon incarnation <grin>. I am here to help you, I don't threaten you. All is One, so the above applies to all the other-selves as well. In fact, I am you and you are me, and John 17:21 becomes true sooner than most think.

(A previous volume of the journey of this adventurous soul, "The Voice", can be requested by PM from the author. Upon returning home from a military adventure perceived as failed, Prince Zechariah sees visions that eventually take him to the inner circles of the command of Light. His worries with women still persist.)

- Do you now know, why misunderstanding is commonplace in the higher levels, yet not so in the lower ones? In the higher levels of the game, the whole world is unlocked, and the players are busy experiencing whatever there is. The complexity of these people's lives is enormous compared to those of more stable type. When the emotion is tuned to a very high frequency resolution, the slightest change in the state of either sender or receiver, causes massive changes in the perceived environment.

- The Incidents presented in this episode, will create an emotional response. Accidental readers will probably react not very much. The closer in vibrational frequency to the writer, the more can be gained from the most innocuous details. These are challenging to interpret, though, because the interpretation must be made through the emotion that happens to be in control.

- Vibrationally-aligned things first create emotions, and the presence of strong emotions then causes the interpretation to rely on the emotion. The "real" interpretation is an uncollapsible wave function, all the time retaining all possibilities. This allows the feeling of all possible emotions towards the "same" thing, and living the life in this unsettled state.

The Dragon had listened more than attentively ("jaw dropped to the ground" would be an acceptable way to describe it), but his insatiable urgency to say something grew larger all the time, reaching the critical magnitude:

"Did you not just describe how women think?"

The Voice recognises the remark with a pause, yet continues:

- The 3+1 -dimensional reality you live in, all the matter, is composed of elementary particles, and the smaller you go, the less the particles resemble matter, instead becoming manifestations of energy and vibration. Tesla said that these you must research:

- The energy field underlying everything that can be perceived, encodes everything that is perceived. Your experience can only access what you can perceive with your numerous senses, in any of the mental states available to you. Imagination creates the energy field, and thus, reality. This is why the dreams come true if you just dare to dream. Interpreting the events and communication as taking you closer to your wildest dreams, causes them to do exactly that.

Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:07, edited 2 times in total.
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-14DW 58.19 6. The Dragon remembers how important it is to always play cool, hence decides to retreat to a deep forest to process the revelations. While lying on the snowy ground, he sees the snowflakes falling towards his face, rotating about their 6-fold axis of symmetry at about 120 rpm. "I haven't heard of this before, perhaps my vision is not as bad as I thought it to be."

Back in the house, he grabs ordinary eggs for breakfast, because of the ease of preparation. The manservant has something else to do, hence bacon & eggs, King smoothie (Mother used to call strawberry-blackcurrant jam "king", the same way as raspberry-blueberry is "queen" - blueberries having been finished long ago, knowing the Dragon's special affinity to them) and Aeropress coffee sufficed for breakfast. He dreams about freshly-pressed pear juice and some tea, proceeds with the tea, and lights a cigar - -

Joesmoe interrupts: "Would you please stop publishing about your breakfast already? Nobody wants to see it." The Dragon reminds him that not only breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but also they have consistently scored about 10x the number of likes, compared to deeper content. He also wagers a free breakfast for anyone to prove him wrong.

The Voice continues:

- Coincidences are synchronicities. Beginning from more than 50 years ago, and gradually increasing, people are experiencing incredible turns of events and seeing strange codes. These aid them in the process of imagining the dream reality and are manifestations of that reality already existing in the midst of the old reality.

- An example could be the "111111111111111" sequence shown to you when contacting the imprisoned Neferx3, with another girl reclining on your lap. Or the sequence starting from 15:15 and lasting the whole night with the same, much later. Or the banknote detectors malfunction with the other. These and other high-energy beings you have banished from your life, not thinking it will solve anything, but out of your inability to - -

The Dragon begins to remember and cuts the embarrassing crap short: "Why has teotwawki already not happened, then?"

- Has it not? When you were born, you did not carry the 24/7 access to all the information and all the people in the world in your pocket. Read the scifi from the era. Has anyone even dreamed about such a thing happening in their lifetime? Global communication is growing at a 30-50% annual pace, and compound interest is the most powerful force in the Universe.

- Before you get all excited about the Connection, remember the basic principles for f2f interaction: Treat everyone as equals, as the god-human beings they are - - (The Dragon feels hurt because this is his greatest challenge and help is greatly appreciated. The Voice perceives this and offers a thumb-rule: "as if they had 100x more money and 100x better sex than you do"). Don't hijack the conversation by referring to what happened to you in the past, and don't spread negativity about anything or anyone, including yourself. Foster the flow, the joy and the bonding, so - -

Joesmoe interrupts, again: "And don't you fucking say you are sorry, when in fact you are not."

- We are about to show wonderful things. It is important to stay grounded.

Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:08, edited 2 times in total.
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-14DW 62.18 7. The coincidences kick on high gear. Paul casually informs the Dragon that the next synchronicity event will be held in the castle the following day. Joesmoe, who was already in the process of booking a flight to the opposite direction, makes an about-turn and ETA's 6 hours. Anyone who feels synchronicity is welcome likewise. Upon writing this, the lights momentarily go dim, but Bon Jovi continues uninterrupted.

James finds a 650/0.01g precision scale, brushing away the recently-found paper private keys in favor of weighing some MUS. The Dragon walks around, smoking a CIG. "We need to find a carriage before Schmoe is in town. Everyone concentrate on this. It ain't difficult - we even have the cash at hand."

326 years of wines did not prove to be enough of high culture last time, or perhaps they were just enough. The environmental short circuiting threshold at least was totally reached. In anticipation,
Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:09, edited 2 times in total.
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-14DW 106.47 8. Everyone indulges themselves in crispy toasts topped with Estonian grass-fed butter, Hungarian foie gras, Italian parmigiano, Spanish jamon iberico and French fig jam. The Voice continues to reveal:

- This matter you gotta figure out for yourself but let me give the introduction. It's about the energy field that consciousness creates, and whose projection the physical world is. If you only do predictable things and not anything worth mention, the field energy and vibration remains unchanged. It is a consensus reality after all.

- The more improbability you add with your actions, the more energy is involved. The field pays you back with synchronicities. Think of improbability as impro as improvisation, which is creativity. Since creativity is the most powerful force in the Universe - just connect the dots.

Joesmoe wakes up from the couch of the Presidential Suite, because he refused to sleep both in the master bedroom and the single room. After the in-suite morning sauna but skipping the in-suite Jacuzzi, they walk down to breakfast room in robes. People around them don't believe a word of what they said, but later one couple comes back, saying they googled that all was true.

Joesmoe does not care but retreats to the cigar room in the vault. The others gather to him, which prompts him to order black caviar for everyone (in addition to vodka, Jägermeister, coffees, snacks and whatever is needed immediately following a full breakfast). Meanwhile the Dragon receives a text that the car that they prayed for the previous day, and whose owner subsequently contacted him, is ready for test drive.

The owner was a bitcoin enthusiast and the car a black long-wheelbase in mint condition, so the agreement was easily reached. The only delay was that he wanted to take the purchase price through a banknote detector. But his daily deposit limit was quickly exceeded, so he eventually walked away with a wad of cash anyway.

The Dragon put the remainder in his pocket and sped to the cigar lounge near the harbour to meet Paul. The others were also there, doing what they usually do in such occasions. The hotel calls and asks if the suite can be emptied because it needs to be cleaned before new arrivals. Joesmoe assures them that it absolutely does not matter what they do with his stuff, as long as the contraband are treated with discretion. And that the caviar is expected to be served in 15 minutes.

Paul is a professor of wine, and wants to celebrate the occasion with the last bottle of the best wine the hotel had. The sommelier breaks the cork and says that it has never happened to him before with young (1999) wines. Joesmoe says: "This guy lectures to 300 sommeliers at a time."

Soon after they arrive at the castle, Joesmoe changes his robe to the only attire he has with him (a dress shirt and sweatpants). "I don't know where I am going even, so why take clothes with me." The synchronicity event is about to begin.

A guy walks down the street and nobody notices. A dragon does the same, and heads are turned. Further improbability can be added by the Dragon wearing a bandana, smoking a cigar and singing opera, in tune, simultaneously. In Finnish Rapid Deployment Force, the drill instructors told: "A Soldier's head does not turn, even when a crying fuck* would fly past you, smoking a cigar."

The two professors of theology met. One said to the other: "I have finally cracked Jesus' business model. You know, the Bible says that 1) Jesus was hanging out with prostitutes and tax collectors. 2) He owned nothing, except a seamless robe (modern equivalent would be Armani or Gucci). 3) Women supported him with their money. => So the money originated from peasants, went to the tax collectors, then to the women, and then to Jesus."

The other said, quoting the pharisees and then Jesus:
- What are you doing here, you glutton and drunkard, friend of tax collectors and sinners!!??
- Do not what I say, do what I do, and you will be my disciples and children of the kingdom of my Father, who is in the heavens.

*lit. 'pussy'

Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:12, edited 2 times in total.
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-14DW 140.39 9. The professors stare at each other over candlelight, searching each other's eyes to confirm if the epiphany is for real:

- The Lord Jesus said to me: Recover the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ, in practicality. You and I believe God's Word! We have commission, not only in Finland, the whole Europe!
- This year our Lord JC declare his Kingdom on this Earth. --, nobody believes this.
- You and I are very important person in God's purpose. Are you ready?
"Kingdom of heavens will come to Earth"
- God's Word is Real!! I believe God's Word. I believe. Do you believe?"
"I believe God's word."
- This wine is very special wine, Barolo from 1966. Kingdom wine!
<cheers>

- LJC said: Through you and --, God's Kingdom will come on the earth. I want practically bring my kingdom to earth thru you and --. He said:
1. Do not commit sin. When you commit sin, you must repent.
2. You love the Lord, and we just enjoy.
"Lord Jesus, I consent.. cond... - - I Consecrate all my money for the kingdom of our LJC, for the kingdom of God and the kingdom of heavens, practically come upon the earth, amen!"
- Amen, praise the Lord!
<cheers>

"We earn so much money for the kingdom of God..."
- You must preach gospel in all Finland! And then in all Europe..
"As in Barcelona?"
- Yes, yes ...
"Sounds like a plan."

With these words The Dragon feels sufficiently equipped to enter the lion's den, fox's hole, or where ever the Universe throws him. He has a mission. Twelve disciplees may come.
Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:14, edited 2 times in total.
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

-14DW 154.30 10. It's now the Voice's turn to play devil's advocate, but the Dragon coolly complies:

- So, do you mean that, after 22 years of being Christian, going through all the sects, and 2 years of believing anything in the Internet that resonates with your current mood, you have suddenly realised what 1900 years of church history had missed: that Jesus of Nazareth was the world's most influential pimp ever, and bringing the Kingdom on Earth means following him in deed? Cool story, bro...

"The best story wins. If you can imagine something that is more impro, just do it!" (The Dragon thinks that Scientology - his earlier favourite - does not come even close in overall absurdity.)

- What if nobody believes you?

"Belief alone is not enough anyway. The world was created with God's word, and the same will bring in the Kingdom, when internalised: you only need to move your ass, and there hardly exists a nobler cause for which to move it, neatly fulfilling what the Boss said about leadership."

- Try to reconcile your gigalomania with becoming an easier person to work with. Posting this is counterproductive to the very goals which you sought to advance with opening your big mouth 2 weeks ago. Without accomplishing those, your zeal for the mission will be mistaken for creepiness of a ridiculous magnitude.

The Dragon does feel a sting. He lives in reference, thinking that most everything and everyone is meaningful, and seeks every interaction to be most fulfilling to them (not easy when information is missing, connection is lacking, spoken word cannot convey any understanding and he wants to leave the agenda to the counterparty, not even knowing who is in the need) and is clinically pronoic, thinking everyone around him is a co-conspirator in turning around the world, refusing to believe anything bad about them, and hence appearing naive and weird, when genuinely caring about souls who haven't done much to earn it, thinking:

"Nobody is forced to reply anyway. There are other cool stories going on in the world. It is just me who thinks this is the best (so far), is determined to make it the best, and is willing to die for the soulmate who truly gets it and wants it and joins it. No amount of past misunderstanding can change this." The Dragon feels the pathos in his thought, thus continuing audibly:

"Getting to know the goings-on is what I desire. (In addition to someone kindly pointing out the grammatical errors.) With enough of that, everything will play out according to the masterplan, as if by coincidence. Do you think the Universe has somehow forgotten to prepare the other cast members? Or is unable to rally us together? Jesus said: 'For this long you are with me, understanding nothing...'" (Kipra could not be contacted, but the Dragon can imagine her saying: 'Likewise.')

"And - to tell such a thing beforehand, massively adds to the improbability that it will happen, therefore making it more likely to happen. Normal prophecy stuff, move on..."

The Voice smiles.
Last edited by Serje on 2019-10-07, 2:17, edited 2 times in total.