Power animals

In search of the light
Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Power animals

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2019-09-25, 19:11

A new power animal came into my life last night. A female lion, not in just awaking state but after that in two dreams. Protecting, gentle. Now I have the Dragon and the Lioness with me. I sort of understand, why, and am grateful for this new companion.

My new companion:

https://www.spiritanimal.info/lion-spirit-animal/
Female tiger.jpg
Female tiger.jpg (239.26 KiB) Viewed 2499 times
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Justiina
Zodiac:
Finland

Re: Power animals

Post by Justiina » 2019-09-27, 14:13

I often have wolfs in my dreams.

Justiina
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Justiina » 2019-09-27, 17:53

Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (177.43 KiB) Viewed 2462 times

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2019-10-20, 17:01

I have done drastic meditations lasting hours during the two last nights now. I have disconnected myself from everyone and everything, just to return to my own essence. First night was much more peaceful in the dreamworlds than the previous ones, and last night I was with friends, I even woke up between the dreams, giggling, and a kitten started following me everywhere, wanting to jump on my lap, and even when I went to places with lots of people, the kitten never lost sight of me. So, I have the lioness and the kitten now keeping me company, and to protect me with their love. I love cats, always have.

The kitten had this colouring, the colour of the eyes I cannot remember, though.
Cat kitten.jpg
Cat kitten.jpg (284.3 KiB) Viewed 2424 times
---

Cat Spirit Animal

By Elena Harris, SpiritAnimal.info Editor

The cat totem wisdom tells us about timing in action and courage to explore the unknown. Those who have the cat as spirit animal may be encouraged to develop balance between independence and time of togetherness. Harmonious relationships between light and dark, action and observation are also attributes of cat spirit. Let’s follow this spirit animal and embark on a profound journey of self discovery.
Cat Symbolism

The cat carries many meanings revolving around the balance between seemingly opposites, such as inner and outer, action and rest, light and dark. It’s strongly symbolic of the connection with what usually hides in darkness or the unknown. The cat generally represents:

Patience, waiting for the right moment to act
Independence, yet enjoying social connections
Spirit of adventure, courage
Deep, relaxed connection with self
Healing from the inside out
Curiosity, exploration of the unknown or the unconscious

Let’s remember that the cat as we know it today mostly as a domestic animal was not a common animal for the American Indians. It was introduced by the European settlers and therefore is not part of the original totemic traditions. Nevertheless, cat symbolism has pervaded many ancient and modern cultures around the world. One of the most well-known is the worship of the cat in ancient Egypt. Nowadays, the cat is often part of our ordinary life and an inspiring animal totem for many of us.

“Cats, as you know, are quite impervious to threats.”
~ Connie Willis

Cats and exploration of the unknown

Cats tend to be active at night and are able to see in the dark thanks to their highly adaptable eyes. Because they can be seen roaming around at night, they are associated in several cultures with the realm of the darkness. By extension, the cat has been considered as a symbol or representative of witchcraft and dark magic arts, especially if its color is black!

Another way to see the meaning of the cat as a spirit animal or totem is to pay attention to its ability to see in the dark and be at ease when most other animals and humans are not. If the cat shows up in your life as a spirit guide or you have this animal as totem, you may be inclined to start exploring areas in your life or aspects or yourself that you do not know well yet.

Source: https://www.spiritanimal.info/cat-spirit-animal/
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2019-10-20, 22:42

If Robert is not going to do something funny out of this, I will. I was actually cooking here. You can see the kitchen at the background :D

And I promise, I am able to make the best lasagna ever, when we meet. It tastes like a prayer. :angel:
Attachments
Asta A.jpg
Asta A.jpg (123.57 KiB) Viewed 2418 times

PrincessMirkka
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by PrincessMirkka » 2020-01-20, 6:03

CConnected wrote:
2019-09-27, 17:48
Justiina wrote:
2019-09-27, 14:13
I often have wolfs in my dreams.

Wooof-woof-wooolff :problem: almsost :lol:
So beautiful husky 💖

PrincessMirkka
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by PrincessMirkka » 2020-01-20, 6:04

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2019-10-20, 22:42
If Robert is not going to do something funny out of this, I will. I was actually cooking here. You can see the kitchen at the background :D

And I promise, I am able to make the best lasagna ever, when we meet. It tastes like a prayer. :angel:
So beautiful Libra 💖

PrincessMirkka
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by PrincessMirkka » 2020-01-20, 6:56

My power animal is rat. To not having rat brings me bad luck. 🐀 Bunny rabbit is also a luck animal, some tell that specially brown ones. 🐇🐇🐇🐇 I have to research how to submit photos of my pets here.

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-01-20, 7:45

PrincessMirkka wrote:
2020-01-20, 6:56
I have to research how to submit photos of my pets here.
If you have the pictures on your computer, choose the Attachments sheet at the bottom of the page and upload the pictures from there. :wave:

Vigens
Estonia

Post by Vigens » 2020-01-20, 10:04

Revala Badger!

The badger meaning symbolizes domestication, organization, and neatness. When the badger spirit animal enters your life, you are being reminded to keep a neat and orderly life. Handle your personal and professional affairs well so that everything will be in balance.

20; Marquis Vikinor of Revala; SA; FF.