First Founding Character Applications

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Re: First Founding Character Applications

Post by Phoenix »

YE, you are correct on all counts, and I hope to present the new Google Sheet implementation in 0w12 :)
The Phoenix
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

I am torn between the idea that we accept new citizens smoothly, every week, and
the idea that we bring new people in in batches, like we just did.

Batch-based model, bringing in 20 people in 9DW for instance, would perhaps easier ensure the balance between:
- Cryptomillionaires
- Activists
- Top of the World
- Gamers.
(Of course I know that the early power players fulfil 3-4 of these roles.)

Financially, we again only need 100k for 20 people. Instead of an ICO with a lot of effort, hassle and risks, I believe this incremental model works well. The growth would actually be more stable if we resisted the temptation to accept higher donations.
(Then there are existing players who want to invest more, because they quickly realise that all the investments are best done rather soon, because later it does not make a big difference in the balance any more.)
The Phoenix
HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf »

Dragon wrote:
2019-06-22, 10:08
YE, you are correct on all counts, and I hope to present the new Google Sheet implementation in 0w12 :)
I still have the source code for CKv4.0. If someone knows what they are doing, they could run with that as a base (particularly in regards to the database and CLI command tracking).
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

HSF Loaf wrote:
2019-06-23, 1:18
Dragon wrote:
2019-06-22, 10:08

I still have the source code for CKv4.0. If someone knows what they are doing, they could run with that as a base (particularly in regards to the database and CLI command tracking).

YH Duke Wizarddeveloper, would you make your presence known?

Regardless of whether he decides to show up and/or want to host the DB, I masochistically want to implement it in a Google Sheets first. To have absolute understanding in my own creation, which saves time in the later actual software implementation stage. And give anyone else the similar access to the inner workings of the Core. It is open source. Centralised but open source.
The Phoenix
Wäinämöinen
Zodiac:
Philippines

Post by Wäinämöinen »

Syksy wrote:
2019-06-22, 8:51
If the amount of applications are on the rise, I would suggest moving on to a Google Sheets spreadsheet for future purposes. There are several advantages:
- Google Sheets can be ported to other sources with its API e.g. when automatically creating character databases.
- The forums get rather clunky with multiple pages; hard to keep track of ids, order, etc.
- Google Sheets promotes a structured application, as was originally requested - this format can be accidentally broken in free-form text applications in the forum.
- Google Sheets offers a primitive version control, which can be used to inspect spurious entries, tampering, or data loss. Further, access rights can be delegated and modified.

Google Sheets can be integrated to the forum:

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=2272431

I will install the extension later today, after coming back from the 5 PM mass.
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

Wäinämöinen wrote:
2019-06-26, 11:36
I propose TNP to become the 21st FF.

He has a lot of experience in online gaming and would love to be actively involved in the development.

He's been limited (for now) by lack of proper tech and a decent connection, but those limitations will be lifted soon.
Please apply here in as much detail as you wish :)

"FF" is forever closed, however. The title we are now giving is "Founding Character", "F".
The Phoenix
TNP
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by TNP »

PLACE HOLDER.

1. TNP.
2. NIKKE, MALE, 23, FINLAND.
3. Lifetime target level (1...99), with explanation what you do to reach it. For easy reference to the status of levels:
[level#; Title; how many (this and higher) in the world; lifetime social equity value created (DM)]
L81; 5th dan Emperor; 100 ppl; 10 billion DM
L73; Great King; 1,000 ppl; 1 billion DM
L65 Archduke; 10,000 ppl; 100 million DM
L57 Duke; 100,000 ppl; 10 million DM
L49 Prince; 1,000,000 ppl; 1 million DM
In between these levels, the values are interpolated geometrically and target may be any level (1...99)
4. E.
5. 3HOURS PER DAY.
6. RELEASE PEOPLE FROM OVERTY.
7. MADE GOOD THINGS TO PEOPLE AND DO ALOT OF MUSIC ABOUT IT. WANT TO SHARE GOOD VIBES TOO. TAKE CARE ABOUT MYSELF AND EVERYBODY ELSE TOO. (SHARING THE GOOD).

8. Lawful good&changing alignment

10. Chakra test (only mention overactive and underactive, no percentages)
11. What do you want to be/do in the Kingdom of the Dragon right now (position/job title and description, if any)
12. Starting donation to the Kingdom (BTC/EUR/USD). This does not need to be sent anywhere just now, promise is enough.
- This is explained in particular in Decision and in general in Monetary Manifesto. The Kingdom works such that people with money, donate it, while those without, may benefit from the donations. Sounds hippy, but is a well thought-out scheme with intricate details. "Donators" get a huge upside when this works. For ppl seeking to mostly invest (100k) and not yet want to follow everything that is going on, I can explain personally.
13. Biography in those parts that are relevant for the Kingdom, what have you done that prepared you for this.
HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf »

Dragon wrote:
2019-06-20, 15:51
Very much thank you! I hope it is fine if I sign you up for 2.467 BTC?
That counts as 20,000 DM in the reserve.
It is planned that only 20-50% of it ever needs to be spent or transferred.
You can initially be the custodian of it, and make transfers when instructed. If you bother, you may charge 20-50 DM handling fee.
This reserve is denominated in BTC, so to avoid short position, please keep it in BTC.
Asking a question as I saw on the GameDB that both Syksy and myself were down as BTC vs Euro.

Since 2.467 BTC has risen to 27k+ Euro (so around 35% more from when FF was started), does this price increase cause any change in DK position/reserve?

Or was the BTC merely just a way to show reserves of at least 20k Euros (which I have multiples of) and it doesn't really matter where it goes price-wise after that?

Being exposed to external price movements in XMR caused issues in CK, so just want to see if the reserve of 20k Euros was established or if BTC price fluctuations will impact anything.
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

HSF Loaf wrote:
2019-06-26, 12:47
Dragon wrote:
2019-06-20, 15:51
This reserve is denominated in BTC, so to avoid short position, please keep it in BTC.
Asking a question as I saw on the GameDB that both Syksy and myself were down as BTC vs Euro.

Since 2.467 BTC has risen to 27k+ Euro (so around 35% more from when FF was started), does this price increase cause any change in DK position/reserve?

Or was the BTC merely just a way to show reserves of at least 20k Euros (which I have multiples of) and it doesn't really matter where it goes price-wise after that?

Being exposed to external price movements in XMR caused issues in CK, so just want to see if the reserve of 20k Euros was established or if BTC price fluctuations will impact anything.

The reserve is locked-in upon depositing. Hence, reserves contracted in EUR will stay in EUR, BTC will stay in BTC.

To facilitate fast payments, it is important to have reserves in several fiats, cryptos and jurisdictions. Currently we accept EUR, USD and BTC, and plan to add more.

Weekly, the current value of reserves will be calculated based on the exchange rate of the reserves vs. DM.

The circulation of DM will be kept at 10x the value of reserves, so if BTC appreciates in value, the increase will end up being distributed to all the holders of DM. This is a manual process and may not happen instantly, because the reserve ratio is affected not only by changes in exchange rate, but also deposits and withdrawals and creation and destruction of DM.
The Phoenix
Neuvokas
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Neuvokas »

1. N3uvon3n
2. Juha Neuvonen, mies, 38, Finland, Helsinki.
3. L65 Archduke; 10,000 ppl; 100 million DM
Im the guide and some sort a spiritual leader, whose doctrine is based on science and the experience of life itself. Architect of your own good life.
4. C
5. 30+
7. Can enjoy life to the fullest and its small details.
8. Neutral.
9. ENFP-A (Campaigner)
10. Root: over-active
Navel: over-active
Heart: under-active
Throat: over-active
Third Eye: over-active
11. Learn and understand this game.
Last edited by Neuvokas on 2019-07-17, 18:09, edited 2 times in total.
Minulla on kaikki hyvin.