WE REACHED THE DEADLINE FOR 5DW CHARACTERS;
WE NOW HAVE 13 CHARS FROM 4DW
AND 7 CHARS FROM 5DW
The Phoenix
loksutakoksuta

Re: First Founding Character Applications

Post by loksutakoksuta »

1. loksutakoksuta

2. Real-life name will be Shake&Quake for now, but it will change when the chick
evacuates from the egg, and the name will change to those who he sees through the first cracks of the egg. I'm a 25 year old male from Estonia.

3. Lifetime target is reaching for the skies within my reality, at this moment it's hard to tell what is the sky in the Kingdom. I feel at the beginning here the level doesn't matter as long as I get to be part of something different and interesting.

4. E.

5. Minimum 40 hours per month.

6. The mission is to create something crazy and different while helping people.

7. Goal is to be happy and take most out of life. To do this, my present self has to always be ahead of my past self.

8. Lawful good

9. Defender

10. 2 underactive - root, crown

11. Ideas for growing, marketing and what-ever needs to be done.

12. I'm a fortunate and a blessed student at this moment, but unfortunately the system has my soul financially. Starting donation 300 eur.

13. I've worked very hard for the past 7-8 years with work and my studies. Probably not the answer the Kingdom is looking for, but this causes me to be very reliable and committed to the things I value. I've been to the very bottom of life to catch all the necessary knowledge from that side of life and convert it to a positive experience.

I'm sorry I'm 50 minutes late >()
Last edited by loksutakoksuta on 2020-04-17, 11:37, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

Monetary calculation that everyone awaits so much...
Table will be provided later, but the principles are here.
Excusez-moi for going money first but it's important to realise that THIS is the means to win.
So this is a momentous moment:
-----

1. We have raised exactly 108,000 DM worth of reserves. (which is same as EUR equivalent, meaning that this much money we have in the form of EUR, USD and BTC).

2. I will coordinate with all donators about the exact size of their donation (and currency and particulars) promptly. My own donation amount is adjusted so that the 108,000 is exactly reached.

3. Of the 108,000 in reserves, 8,000 will immediately be used to support our Activists, and in fact all the citizens. We will donate cash back to ourselves for the purposes of: personal equipment, living expenses, Kingdom expenses and foremost CELEBRATION!

4. The reserves will now stand at 100,000.

5. 108,000 DM is created based on the donations. This is the first creation of DM.

6. 292,000 DM is created and given to the 20 Characters for free, as starting balances. Of this, however, 100,000 DM is withheld for now so that it can be used for salaries during the following weeks, when we digest our gains and don't get many new citizens.

7. After that 400,000 DM money creation, we need to adjust the DM amount to correspond to the 100,000 in reserves. This means 600,000 DM is created and given to all the accounts in the same proportion. This means a 150% bonus, and the final amounts become as follows:

270,000 DM, given to the donators, based on the 108,000 donated to the reserves
480,000 DM, given to the 20 characters, based on their level
250,000 DM, left unallocated for now
---------------------------------------------------------
1,000,000 DM total issuance

8. The above obeys the 10-30-60 rule (10% goes to the depositors, 30% goes to the citizens, and 60% is a dividend to everyone).

9. Please coordinate with me the donations. As you can now see, one DM worth of donations actually gives you 2.5 DM(!) I hope we can neatly allocate the 108,000 reserves based on this information, I will get at least the 50,000 initially promised ;)

10. Please coordinate with CC the weekly withdrawal limits. I will decide how much total will be available, haven't thought about it yet. When you apply, please tell how the EUR will be used for personal equipment, living expenses and Kingdom expenses.

11. Character levels are almost ready, and based on them, the DM initial allocation becomes ready. The amounts given to most citizens will be about 4,000-30,000 DM.

12. If I could be more excited, it would be dangerous to the structural strength of the building...
The Phoenix
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

loksutakoksuta wrote:
2019-06-19, 12:58
1. loksutakoksuta
I'm sorry I'm 50 minutes late >()
Too bad :D You can follow the forum and see what's going on. Hopefully we can soon open the registration again and you are still interested!
The Phoenix
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

HSF Loaf wrote:
2019-06-19, 9:32
Yes, BTC of course :P

I am open to a larger donation as well, but I will need more illumination on DK. Of course, as we are holding our assets for now, I can offer more and wait until they are requested :P

Very much thank you! I hope it is fine if I sign you up for 2.467 BTC?
That counts as 20,000 DM in the reserve.
It is planned that only 20-50% of it ever needs to be spent or transferred.
You can initially be the custodian of it, and make transfers when instructed. If you bother, you may charge 20-50 DM handling fee.
This reserve is denominated in BTC, so to avoid short position, please keep it in BTC.
You will receive 20,000 DM.
Almost immediately, this will earn 150% dividend (please refer to an earlier post).
So you will have 50,000 DM.
This bonus is also in force.

I would also look at possibly incorporating AEON into DK: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeon/

This is a fair release "CryptoNote Light" PoW coin maintained by Smooth (formerly of CK). It is almost as old as XMR itself.

AEON is begging for more utility. Perhaps DK can provide it ;)

I think the above sounds good, and looking forward to amend my errors with Smooth etc. :)
The Phoenix
HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf »

Dragon wrote:
2019-06-20, 15:51
Very much thank you! I hope it is fine if I sign you up for 2.467 BTC?
That counts as 20,000 DM in the reserve.
It is planned that only 20-50% of it ever needs to be spent or transferred.
You can initially be the custodian of it, and make transfers when instructed. If you bother, you may charge 20-50 DM handling fee.
This reserve is denominated in BTC, so to avoid short position, please keep it in BTC.
You will receive 20,000 DM.
Almost immediately, this will earn 150% dividend (please refer to an earlier post).
So you will have 50,000 DM.
This bonus is also in force.
I CAN do 2.467 BTC. Do you need me to go HIGHer or is this fine for now?
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

HSF Loaf wrote:
2019-06-20, 17:36
I CAN do 2.467 BTC. Do you need me to go HIGHer or is this fine for now?

My friend, YSF has become the third most valuable Character in the Kingdom, so you CAN already.

There is also no need to go HIGHer atm, for you are the third highest already, however well behind HH, Sir.

No fines are assigned as of just yet. I hope YSF is not running without WOS-x... :shock:
The Phoenix
HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf »

Dragon wrote:
2019-06-20, 17:55
No fines are assigned as of just yet. I hope YSF is not running without WOS-x... :shock:

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

In my phone conversations with my contacts in CryptoWorld and ActivistWorld and TopOfTheWorld and Strategy&MMO_GamingWorld, great interest in the Kingdom has surfaced.

While I have no intention in accepting new citizens before 7DW the absolute earliest (and possibly later) and the number of new citizens will be maximum 20 (and probably just 5-10), please you have better chance to make it by applying here. "Everyone forces their way in". And include contact info as well!!

As for the fact that Kingdom marketcap now is 1,000,000 and target 10,000,000,000,000, yes there is a 10,000,000x gap. Do the numbers. The investors in the next "round" will be limited to rather small investments (100k max, signed address, or 10k with ID).
The Phoenix
Syksy
Finland

Post by Syksy »

Dragon wrote:
2019-06-21, 10:45
In my phone conversations with my contacts in CryptoWorld and ActivistWorld and TopOfTheWorld and Strategy&MMO_GamingWorld, great interest in the Kingdom has surfaced.

While I have no intention in accepting new citizens before 7DW the absolute earliest (and possibly later) and the number of new citizens will be maximum 20 (and probably just 5-10), please you have better chance to make it by applying here. "Everyone forces their way in". And include contact info as well!!

As for the fact that Kingdom marketcap now is 1,000,000 and target 10,000,000,000,000, yes there is a 10,000,000x gap. Do the numbers. The investors in the next "round" will be limited to rather small investments (100k max, signed address, or 10k with ID).

If the amount of applications are on the rise, I would suggest moving on to a Google Sheets spreadsheet for future purposes. There are several advantages:
- Google Sheets can be ported to other sources with its API e.g. when automatically creating character databases.
- The forums get rather clunky with multiple pages; hard to keep track of ids, order, etc.
- Google Sheets promotes a structured application, as was originally requested - this format can be accidentally broken in free-form text applications in the forum.
- Google Sheets offers a primitive version control, which can be used to inspect spurious entries, tampering, or data loss. Further, access rights can be delegated and modified.