JPB
Finland

Re: First Founding Character Applications

Post by JPB »

1. DrWang
2. J-P, male, 38, Finland.
3. 28
4. C
5. 1-5 days depending what I can help out with.
6. I see this as a game that interconnects people through a novel use of cryptocurrency and understanding of one's own abilities in this world.
I'm facinated by the possibilities related to different souls being united for a common goal and working to achieve it. It doesn't hurt the
hedonistic part of us to show the statistics and beautifully visualize how well you're doing in a game, or in life in general for that matter.
7. I dream of stability, harmony and being able to make awesome things real by first visualizing them and then realizing them in beautiful detail.
8. Lawful Neutral
9. Smack in the middle of ESTP and ISTP
10. Root: open, Sacral: under-active, Navel: open, Heart: under-active, Throat: open, Third Eye: open, Crown: open
11. I'd like to use my expertise to make this a game I'd love to play myself.
12. I have some silver I could donate (few kilos).
13. I've played with computers since I was 6.
Vigens
Estonia

Post by Vigens »

1. Vikinor of Revala.
2. V. 27. M. Estonia.
3. L75. The Great Viking King of Revala.
4. C.
5. 90h.
6. Strategy game currency turned known currency turned world currency turned heaven on earth. End war, hunger, greed.
7. I am pure blood atheist Ancient Estonian bloodline. To get back the control of Estlands kingdom. To eliminate Freemasons who marched in and put a spell of religion and rule on us. To bring great wealth and end of suffering to my people. The peoples King.
8. Chaotic neutral.
9. Mediator. INFP-T.
10. oot: under-active
Sacral: open
Navel: open
Heart: open
Throat: under-active
Third Eye: open
Crown: under-active
11. Player. Ambassador. Networking to get the game to the masses (Twitter 20k+ followers, mainly finance orientated).Open to other offers.
12. 10K in assets. Depends on the situation.
13. Ally and defendant of the King in CK. Made up to 10 billion M for noble service. Man of many trades: coordinator of supplies and security in the Embassy, manager, entrepreneur and investor. Marched to war against rebellion with Noble Blue Suit, Senior Good Horse, Small Yacht, Cannon: 17-pounder, Pistol 10, Musket 20, Cryptonic Monero 64, Louis XII Old Cognac 8, Cigars 7, CAN 1000, Brandy 1, Beer 1000 - we just got drunk and played madmen :D . Obviously lost the war.

It's great to see that the math behind the new system is strong and planned out properly.
:P :) Fun times ahead, let's stick it to them.
Last edited by Vigens on 2019-06-14, 5:37, edited 2 times in total.
20; Marquis Vikinor of Revala; SA; FF.
Air-King
Finland

Post by Air-King »

Greetings.

1. Air-King
2. E. Ilmari K., M30 Suomi Finland, KK, SK.
3. 77 - Korkea Kuningas
4. E - requesting currency funds currently. (& A - Abundance Achieved.)
5. As much as it takes. Efficient, elevated delivery.
6. True Freedom and Security, increasing exponentially.
7. Dreaming of a world of harmony on all levels. Resonating with the Great Plan.
8. Neutral Good - bridging the polarities in balance
9. ENFP-A - Campaigner “Change the World with an Idea”
10. Throat highly active
11. Wizard Advisor
12. Tithing principle
13. Infinite Richness training with Unlimited Money preview, Appreciation Protocol,
Silver Initiation, Gold Level activation, Noble 8 paradigm shift, Transmutation of Energy,
Electric Upgrade of inner Operational Systems, Calling of Destiny

Let us activate, connect and make manifest the real power of the Kingdom.
HM Ilmarinen

"From Old stems the New,
and the New is born."
sremm
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by sremm »

1. sremm
2. Henry Rohtla, male, 27, Estonia
3. L57 between - L65 and if the Dragon sees more potential of me im glad to grow higher
4. C/D
5. 150-200 hours
6. The mission of the Kingdom of the Dragon is to bring awareness of possibilities of economic freedom and goodness by any meaning. (what goes around comes around)
7. My dream in life is to enjoy how much as possible and let others joy as-well. Positivity in every aspects. Share the great energy and help people who really need this. Together we are stronger than ever.
8. Chaotic Good
9. Protagonist ENFJ-A
10. Sacral : Open
Navel : Open
Heart: Open
Throat: Open
Third eye: Open
Crown: Open
Root: Under active

wow that test actually impressed me 🥰

11. Chief security officer, chief manager, chief cordinator. I would love to help people as much i can.
12. 5000-6000€ / 0.2btc /
13. I was introduced to CK at early stages by Neo. Since day 1 when we open legendary Embassy at vene 2. I have experience of these days and i know exactly what CK 2.0 means! #Agoramarketplace

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has...
Last edited by sremm on 2019-06-14, 7:56, edited 2 times in total.
CEO & Creator Of Planet Heart

30' Marquis Sremm 💙 FF 10*OHK-Awaken Hero
KingKing

Post by KingKing »

NOTE: PLACEHOLDER

1. KingKing

2. M.L., 22, the Philippines

3. L73; Great King

4. E

5. 60

6. What is the mission of the Kingdom of the Dragon, in your own words.

7. My dream and goals in life is to have my own house and lot travel around the world with my special someone and able to help my family in terms of financial needs.

8. Lawful Good

9. ESFJ-T

Root: under-active
Sacral: over-active
Navel: open
Heart: open
Throat: open
Third Eye: under-active
Crown: open

11. What do you want to be/do in the Kingdom of the Dragon right now (position/job title and description, if any)

12. 0

13. Biography in those parts that are relevant for the Kingdom, what have you done that prepared you for this.
Oglaf
Antigua & Barbuda

Post by Oglaf »

1. Oglaf
2. Olli, male, 48, Finland.
3. L55 Prince Bishop
4. D
5. 5 hours
6. Archaic revival
7. Freedom
8. Lawful evil
9. INTJ
Root: under-active
Sacral: under-active
Navel: under-active
Heart: under-active
Crown: under-active
11. Court Jester
12. 10 euros cash.
13. Cryptocurrency advocacy since 2010.
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

HSF Loaf wrote:
2019-06-07, 23:56
12. Donation: Would pay in crypto. Considering 10k+ EUR equivalent depending on what I see.
What do you see? ;)

We prefer BTC because this is such an early stage. The valuation of BTC is easier than a very random coin such as DAGcoin.

The coin would remain initially with you, and we might ask to transfer it, pay bills etc. You can set a transaction fee to prevent too much hassle, or whatever we decide.

I am trying to raise 100k DM equivalent total at this point because I am fond of starting the game with 1 million units of currency, that number just has the certain aura... There will be opportunities to sponsor in more people later. Soon.

The goal is to suck in all your assets eventually, be prepared! I also bought a little BTC @3, and completed the task going all-in $100.

:D
The Phoenix
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

Alright, we now have 93,854 DM equivalent in the Reserve (low end of the figures promised, has been used). If by any possibility we could raise a little more than 100k, we could immediately distribute some to the hard-working activists that we have many, AND still have 100k in the reserve, AND able to create exactly 1,000,000 DM because I like it.

In case there are lurkers just thinking whether to buy in now (a few hours to go) or later with significant balances, sure you can buy in and create your 5DW characters now, and net all the perks. But you can also wait until later. The opportunity does not expire as long as fiat remains...
The Phoenix
HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf »

Dragon wrote:
2019-06-19, 5:29
HSF Loaf wrote:
2019-06-07, 23:56
12. Donation: Would pay in crypto. Considering 10k+ EUR equivalent depending on what I see.
What do you see? ;)

We prefer BTC because this is such an early stage. The valuation of BTC is easier than a very random coin such as DAGcoin.

The coin would remain initially with you, and we might ask to transfer it, pay bills etc. You can set a transaction fee to prevent too much hassle, or whatever we decide.

I am trying to raise 100k DM equivalent total at this point because I am fond of starting the game with 1 million units of currency, that number just has the certain aura... There will be opportunities to sponsor in more people later. Soon.

The goal is to suck in all your assets eventually, be prepared! I also bought a little BTC @3, and completed the task going all-in $100.

:D
Yes, BTC of course :P

I am open to a larger donation as well, but I will need more illumination on DK. Of course, as we are holding our assets for now, I can offer more and wait until they are requested :P

I would also look at possibly incorporating AEON into DK: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeon/

This is a fair release "CryptoNote Light" PoW coin maintained by Smooth (formerly of CK). It is almost as old as XMR itself.

AEON is begging for more utility. Perhaps DK can provide it ;)
Tomganic

Post by Tomganic »

Terve,

1. Timber King
2. T.A.A M38 FIN
4. E
5. More and more
6. Everyone to Feel Free
7. To notice that everyone can choose to Feel Free
8. Neutral good
9. ENFP-A
10. Crown overactive
11. Visionary&Activator. Health promoting housing solutions for all.
12. All I can
13. Community creation and activation for greater good. Masterplanning (micro)biohomes for all.

-T-