First Founding Character Applications

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

First Founding Character Applications

Post by Phoenix »

EDITED 4DW65: Clarified. 4DW132: Clarified, monetary donation/investment links added.

Please post here your introductions to become First Founding Character, before 5DW60 (next Wed noon GMT). Introduction should contain:

1. Character shortname
2. Real-life name, sex, age and country, optionally other info OR Avatar full name and relevant info.
3. Lifetime target level (1...99), with explanation what you do to reach it. For easy reference to the status of levels:
[level#; Title; how many (this and higher) in the world; lifetime social equity value created (DM)]
L81; 5th dan Emperor; 100 ppl; 10 billion DM
L73; Great King; 1,000 ppl; 1 billion DM
L65 Archduke; 10,000 ppl; 100 million DM
L57 Duke; 100,000 ppl; 10 million DM
L49 Prince; 1,000,000 ppl; 1 million DM
In between these levels, the values are interpolated geometrically and target may be any level (1...99)
4. What is your operativity (pick the closest one):
A - Has money, does not need to work, travels around the world habitually, has connections
B - Does not need to work, travels around the world habitually
C - Well-to-do, middle class, has a job, been to other countries
D - Can support himself, has income or savings, knows English
E - Not adequately resourced
5. How much time you intend to spend in Kingdom of the Dragon (other aspiring activities not counted here) per month.
6. What is the mission of the Kingdom of the Dragon, in your own words.
7. What is your dream and goal in life.
8. D&D Alignment
9. Briggs-Myers type
10. Chakra test (only mention overactive and underactive, no percentages)
11. What do you want to be/do in the Kingdom of the Dragon right now (position/job title and description, if any)
12. Starting donation to the Kingdom (BTC/EUR/USD). This does not need to be sent anywhere just now, promise is enough.
- This is explained in particular in Decision and in general in Monetary Manifesto. The Kingdom works such that people with money, donate it, while those without, may benefit from the donations. Sounds hippy, but is a well thought-out scheme with intricate details. "Donators" get a huge upside when this works. For ppl seeking to mostly invest (100k) and not yet want to follow everything that is going on, I can explain personally.
13. Biography in those parts that are relevant for the Kingdom, what have you done that prepared you for this.

It is allowed to skip questions. Or keep answer private, in which case send PM to the Dragon.
As much info as you feel convenient, should be public though, and a placeholder public post is always needed.
It is allowed to edit the introduction 48 hours after initially posting it. Then earliest it will be evaluated.

----->What happens then----->

- Characters will be created.
- Characters will get CharacterID based on the sequence of posts in this thread. The first poster gets 501, second 502, etc. These are temporary CharID's. Later, even smaller ID's will be assigned, at which point you can keep, give or sell the 500's.
- Characters get Starting Level based on evaluation.
- Characters get free DM based on Starting Level. Amount of free DM is minimum 1,000. Note1: The value of DM may rise rapidly. Note2: DM has capital controls.
- Starting donation is converted to DM, with also nice bonuses.
- First Founder badge/similar.
- High likelihood to get the positions asked for, with level promotions and DM earnings.
- May the Force be with you!
The Phoenix
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Re: First Founding Character Applications

Post by Phoenix »

The Dragon

2. Risto Pietilä, 38, Estonia
3. L94, I AM the coolest guy on Earth yet I may not know the cooler ones, or decide to depart early with no time to reach higher level
4. A
5. 130 hours
6. (I skip this to let you tell yours)
7. (I skip this to let you tell yours)
8. Chaotic Good
9. ENTP
10. Throat overactive
11. General coordinator, Monetary architect
12. 50,000 EUR in banknotes
13. tba (to be announced)
The Phoenix
Waffa
Location: EstLand - Estonia - Eesti (Front) .:. Sub-Mind (Persona) of M.w.M.
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by Waffa »

2. Margus Meigo, 36, Estonia. Mastr Persona: Margus Avatar: Waffa
3. L97 For Waffa (so ther can be at last 2 levels above me), L73 for Margus
4: E
5. 100hr's to 500hr's / in spirit: 24h/day
6. To eliminat situation that is not funny anymore.
7. To save a world. Most efficaintly To help these who want to make world better.
8. First Alignment in ideal situation(Margus): Lawful good / Second Alignment on between situations: True Neutral / Third Alignment on trouble/weapon mode(Waffa): Neutral evil
9. ENTP / ENTJ
10. Over-active: Navel, Heart, Throat, Crown (Rest is open). No underactive.
11. Tikkun Olam/Maailmparandaja. King.
12. 100 000 DM per every 1m DM that Dragon economy brings in.
13. Prpared my self a bottle of LSD / Shamanic tools
.:.
[History & Information Angel Co..:]
It is nice to be important, but it is more importantto be nice!
Cryptostoteles
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by Cryptostoteles »

1. Bowing down to the King, here is my introduction to become the First Founding Character.
2.Cryptostoteles (the only living descendant of the now-dead Grand-Duke and -Duchess of Keikael, he inherited all of his fortunes (approx. 77 billion DM) from his father and mother, both died in 1DW0), 0, born in 1DW0 , Kastani Manor, the Duchy of Keikael
3.L69+; An exceptional member of the Royalty; 77+ billion DM
4. the Duke of the Duchy of Keikael. A
5. 450+ hours
6. The mission of the Kingdom of the Dragon is to bring infinite economic freedom to every member of the Kingdom of the Dragon.
7. My dream and goal in life is to be the perfect successor of the grand-duke and take great care of the orders of the Royalty considering my positions in the foundations and organisations further-mentioned in 11..
8.Chaotic good
9. 'the Campaigner' ENFP-A / ENFP-T
10.Root - active
Sacral - active
Navel - active
Heart - over-active
Throat - over-active
Third eye - active
Crown - active
11. the Chairman of the Board of Executives of the 'Royal Charities'; the Chairman of the Board of Executives of the 'Royal Foundation of Land'; Creator and Director of the 'Universitas Magistrorum et Scholarium of Cryptosophy & Digitalism', located in the Duchy of Keikael, Livonia; founder and the Chief Executive Officer of the 'Vaults of Precious Items the Dragon Reserve branch of the Duchy of Keikael'; the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Duchy of Keikael branch of the Dragon Reserve; Member of the Board of Directors of the Dragon Reserve; the founder member and the Cheif Executive Officer of the 'Ministry of Well-Being'
12. 0
13.Been an exceptional servant for the Kingdom both in virtual & real life. As the Duke (of Keikael) of the Kingdom 'Cryptostoteles' will be full-time (.. and have been part-time) worker of the Royalty and is going to attend and has attended national and international events in support of The King and his duties as the Head of Kingdom both virtually and in real-life, as well as showing my infinite readiness in order to undertake extensive public and non-public duties and engagements every year both virtually and in real-life.
Last edited by Cryptostoteles on 2019-07-24, 12:17, edited 4 times in total.
HIH Cryptostotlé SA-COL •• ••• 🇪🇪 ²³™
LV.73 ⚜ IMPERIAL Prince of KEILA
Lord Lársson the Great, 26*OHK-Hero, Member of HIM Ministry of Truth
•• ••• | •• ••• | •• ••• |
student of cryptosophy & cryptotalism
FF///503™

🖤
HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf »

HSF Loaf (HIGH Serene Fck'Hed)

2. Name: HSF Loaf (HIGH Serene Fck'Hed) - name discovered in the collapse of CK v4 and failure to ascend to CK Universe

3. Level: L81+ to be gained through careful observation of what the universe is saying ;)

4. Operativity: more C than D but aspects of B in regards to lack of need to work in particular

5. Time: up to 160 hours and beyond depending on the potential and what is happening

6. Mission: The KINGDOM wishes to raise the mental and spiritual energies of the WORLD so that a greater overall level of love/joy/purpose can be found by all globally. It can possibly act as a live "mystery school" to help people uncover what the ancients/prophets have always known since time immemorial.

7. Dream: Discover purpose and understand why the universe chose to manifest me at this particular point in history; understand the decisions that have led me to the current point on my life path.

8. D&D Alignments: Varies depending on situation. Probably no lower than lawful evil and no higher than neutral good.

9. Briggs: Varies as well. Flavors of INTJ/INTP most likely and other aspects are malleable depending on circumstance.

10: Chakras: Had some very slightly under-active chakras (ranging from 0% - 6%). Root was lowest at -25%. Throat, Third Eye, and Crown were all open and ranging from 62% to 44%.

11. Job: Particularly interested in Workgroup. Barring that, Early Players category.

12. Donation: Would pay in crypto. Considering 10k+ EUR equivalent depending on what I see.

13. Bio: See below...

Participated in old CK. Played on the side of light, investing 5 figures worth of XMR into the game. Watched as people raided depositories during the collapse.

Remember one STS instance in particular where a player was hugely into E1. Rather than destroying E1 to M buy wall, I shared the buy wall with this player. Later, there was very generous (possibly fat-fingered) M to XMR offer on Agora. Player dumped tiny amount of M into the wall (as it was orders of magnitude cheaper than market price), but he was able to get 4k+ XMR out of the game. Didn't even share this good fortune which was only made possible by me sharing a way back into M from E1.

Remember many other STS instances. People being gifted 5k XMR for a ERC20 token and market listing that never happened. 20k XMR paid upfront for development that never happened. People being double paid on withdrawals. One guy got an extra 100 BTC and Risto was kind enough to let him keep the extra! :o

When the game collapsed, people abandoned it. I took the initiative and expense to preserve the old CK database and source code as well as protect the original web domains (as well as acquiring extras, such as cryptokingdom.com). Tried to work on community relaunch, but continued STS greed and lack of initiative from community in general and workers in particular made it difficult.

In CK land, held many unique treasures. At least one of every gold and silver coin. Three CR1400E coins. And the IMPERIAL DIAMOND of course ;)
Last edited by HSF Loaf on 2019-06-08, 5:21, edited 3 times in total.
Margus
Zodiac:
Israel

Post by Margus »

2. Meigo Margus, 36, Estonia/Earth
3. L73 to L83 / Maailmaparandaja / Peasent King - i actually lack info about knowing what is betwenthe levels and what thy represent in the end. Also my avatar Waffa hav not managed to get workers who would get the picture clear. Trusting fallowing heart for now as people seem good!
4. E
5. Most of the time. But the time is not as important as HOW and WHAT way... with spirit and motion and crativity and shamanictols.. i can travel in times and bring back a much more in to one day. Attimes years per day. Thought out, compard, ralized..compared and fixed for the best solutions that world has to offr (for what i can rlate to).
6. By releasing human in to finansical freedom (and tach them to use finance/tim wizely) get thir heart desire gnerate enought spiritual power to make civilization evolution jump/change fastr in to directionthat is needed by God
7. Rallatychannel based world correction portal network for total solution
8. Honorable / Pure
9. ENFP-T (Freshtest )
10. same as my border front guy Waffa
11. Cultural and technological organizer, technology-shaman
12. 10 % of income on quarterly bases, .
13. Got my name known in many possibile agncies and spiritual domains and remaining unkown sam time.

Long live Lord's!
.:.
[Time and EducaPion Gatekeeper Co.]
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to support kingdom!

kingli.levels.fi > award/SEND amount 16
Event

True Believers Will be saved!
.:. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Xl9tB ... A&index=27 .:.
Syksy
Finland

Post by Syksy »

1. k, Syksy reporting in.

3. I believe I was greeted as a Prince (L49) on my introduction thread here a week back. Maybe 10 levels above, though I am usually comfortable on my readily established position and rarely harbor huge ambitions.

4. D for the most part.

5. I'd argue that based on the previous CK, I was one of the most active people both in-game during Ultima as well as in IRC. I have also been active on the follow-up iterations, going as far as implementing an open-source grid world as an experiment. The answer really depends on the type of implementation this iteration goes for (as I have already expressed my wishes for an open-source, decentralized approach). My previous activity is the maximum.

6. Hmm, perhaps for me in it to be that awkward nagging voice in the back of your head expanding on a perspective that you don't want to hear but need to hear. As for the Kingdom of the Dragon overall, I see it as an initiative to salvage what went down in old Ultima implementation of CK.

7. My existential nihilism has unfortunately greatly plagued my dreams and desires. Possibly the desire to be able to hear from my children - once my time comes - that I've still been the greatest father they could've ever hoped for.

8. I have two modes; during manic periods, I'd argue for Chaotic Good. During my lethargic, pessimistic seasons I tend towards Lawful Neutral.

9. Taken the test twice that I recall; obtained INTP-A / INTP-T (Logician) or INFP-A / INFP-T (Mediator) depending on how I interpreted the scales, if I focused on short-term vs. long-term, striving for vs. what is realistic etc.

10. Not applicable.

11. I was quite happy designing mathematical models for subgames, game mastering, as well as coding (such as my external packages utilizing Ultima's API). This again depends on the practical implementation of the newest iteration.

12. This is a tough question. The way Ultima 4.0 (?) went down, it'd be interesting to know if any of the unaccounted assets count from there-in or is this start ála tabula rasa.

13. I entered CK circles just before Ultima came out, played pretty much all the way until Shit Hit the Fan, and was active on forums / Slack there-after on a moderate level. Due to *reasons* and morbid curiosity I am here yet again.
Last edited by Syksy on 2020-02-29, 23:38, edited 2 times in total.
Neo
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by Neo »

Edited

1. I AM Neo "I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to submit this post, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you."
2. Daniel, 30, Estonia. Founding member of Estonian Cryptocurrency Association. CTO @ Electrify. Sargeant-Medic at Estonian Defence Forces. Driver.
3. Lvl 88-93 I would do what needs to be done, what is morally and ethically right for the Kingdom to reach it's full potential. I believe that I have that something special what is needed to unite and ignite all the masses of people who have the spark of light inside of them. I will shed my shell when the time and conditions are right and become a true great Emperor of the people of the world. It's my biggest wish, to enable freedom for all. To see everyone become honest and godlike. I will lead as a great example how transformation is nessecary for evolution.
4. C/E
5. 15-20 days per month full-time (24/7)
6. The mission of the Kingdom is to be the greatest enabler of ultimate freedom for the people who themselves choose to be free. Free from the old monetary system. Free from the system of corruption and greed. Freedom to the people in it's truest sense. The kingdom finds those very special people with all their best intentions. The Kingdom must act like a glue, matching and sticking all kinds of different people to one common goal. Enable The world to be the best version of itself - we all want very similar things in our core. We have gathered here for a reason, so grand, so powerful that it will manifest. Let us all unite!
7. My dream and goal in life would be to change to world to a better place for all living. Biosphere consciousness has to be spread around the globe. I would like to see humankind freed from slavery and from slave mentality. I would like to see this madness end, endless consumerism and greedy exploitation of everything living and humanity. Although we live in abundant universe, the resources we have on this planet have to be used wisely. Here I see the rise of artificial intelligence and I am going to be a great enabler of this technological leap to biosphere conscious, free market economy, powered by the calculations of qubits inside supercomputers. Scientific approach to all the problems mankind is facing. I will create art and music I also dream of a beautiful home and family which will come along with all what i am describing.

8 Chaotic Good
9. Campaigner ENFP-A
10. Crown: over-active

11. Start building the character and the game, create the implementation for Dragon Mark with The Pouch where you can collect and store all the in game items and convert them into real-life, Visionaire, CTO. I have quite good computer and organisational skills, i can do some administrative tasks or something "marketing"/strategy related. I can also be a part of the technical team, after we have the initialization sorted i would like to be as high ranked player as possible. Living life to the fullest. I know what to do with the responsibility I am given. I am fully aware of what we are going to accomplish and see the far reaching implications already. The strategy has to be spot on. I am going to be a full time Part of the WG, always ready to chip in knowledge and execute things needed to be done. My running costs avg around 2-4k eur per month , passport ready to travel the world . I have social media accounts knowledge . Have built several social media and fb pages with 20k+ natural following. Know ins and outs of building brands and social media management
12. 5000eur , 0.0666 BTC ,
13. I was introduced to CK with unlimed money initiation. I invited a lot of people to the CK, were one of the higher ranks in the Embassy. The whole experience was like a mini game of what is about to come. The Kingdom will find it's worthy emperors and i have felt my whole life that I AM here to do something really special. I AM ready to wear the robe of responsibility. Propagating The Kingdom of The Dragon to virality.
Last edited by Neo on 2019-06-16, 22:52, edited 2 times in total.
HH Duke Neo 42, Community and fund Manager at TKoTD 🐉
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

HH The Most Ancient, The Most Wise, etc, Grand Duke Paul of Soul, etc., etc.

L90+, Operativity A.
Kingdom is my full time pursuit.
"The Kingdom of the Dragon is (tba)"
7. Thy Kingdom come!!
8. Neutral Good
9. INTP
10. n/a
11. Several Professors
12. 1 BTC
13. My biggest achievement was to find the Dragon in 2004 and guiding him to awakening.
The Phoenix
HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf »

Dragon wrote:
2019-06-12, 0:37
HH The Most Ancient, The Most Wise, etc, Grand Duke Paul of Soul, etc., etc.

L90+, Operativity A.
Kingdom is my full time pursuit.
"The Kingdom of the Dragon is (tba)"
7. Thy Kingdom come!!
8. Neutral Good
9. INTP
10. n/a
11. Several Professors
12. 1 BTC
13. My biggest achievement was to find the Dragon in 2004 and guiding him to awakening.
The ever-enigmatic "Soul" returns! :o