Kingdom of the Dragon FAQ

Ipoman
Finland

Kingdom of the Dragon FAQ

Post by Ipoman » 2020-01-29, 13:27

I made this FAQ Google docs sheet to answer most common questions in Kingdom of the Dragon. This will help new and old members of the Kingdom to find important and practical information more efficiently. There's more questions to be answered but this is a good start. I will update better answers and more questions when they pop up.

Here is link to the google docs file: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K2e ... sp=sharing

:geek:
Last edited by Ipoman on 2020-03-06, 6:12, edited 2 times in total.
Hi! I'm Igor Zagabsxcu. Friendly Russian who is better known as mr.189. :shifty:

Ipoman
Finland

Re: Kingdom of the Dragon FAQ

Post by Ipoman » 2020-01-30, 14:35

I'm working on google docs sheets to explain some of these questions in a more complete fashion. For example VAL and GLI. Then those docs can be linked to the FAQ document so people who are interested can get more wholistic understanding about the subject.

My plan is to eventually make these files well enough so the same texts could be used as a source of information in the future. ie. in marketing.

If someone already have files written about VAL or GLI I could use that. Meaning files written addition to the material in the forum.

:wave:
Hi! I'm Igor Zagabsxcu. Friendly Russian who is better known as mr.189. :shifty:

PrincessMirkka
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by PrincessMirkka » 2020-02-03, 19:18

Ipoman wrote:
2020-01-29, 13:27
I made this FAQ Google docs sheet to answer most common questions in Kingdom of the Dragon. This will help new and old members of the Kingdom to find important and practical information more efficiently. There's more questions to be answered but this is a good start. I will update better answers and more questions when they pop up.

Here is link to the google docs file: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K2e ... sp=sharing

What is VAL (Valta)?

"Valta" (Finnish) means "power, authority, right, might, domain" and is part of the word "valtakunta" (Kingdom). It is therefore a fitting name for the 'ultimate' token that represents the seed of money creation. VAL aims to be the new revolution in blockchain technology being not only a cryptocurrency but a new ecosystem of crypto commerce.

Weekly, the owners of VAL token (item), will receive 1*GLI (DIVIDEND VAL GLI 1).

You can increase your VAL mainly by:

1. Participate on Kingdom of the Dragon quests
The Quests will be of many types, and they are tailored for already advanced people, and entry level people alike. For current and coming quests see this forum thread. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=385

VAL that is given based on Quests, will have a 20-week lockup. All of the initial VAL, however, will have no lockup at all. This means you are able to sell all your VAL for GLI.

2. Buy VAL from the Kingli marketplace
For more detail see Kingli user manual (Page 10 ->)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RGY ... fCLA/edit#

3. Get VAL by donation
Sometimes VAL is donated to the users of Kingli.

Value of one VAL token is currently fluctuating between 70-90 GLI.
The number of VAL tokens is limited to a maximum of 9,000,000,000. Hence, 1*VAL represents the "money creation allocation" for 1 person on Earth. That many of us currently possess VAL for millions of people, should underscore the responsibility that each of us has, individually and collectively.

What is GLI?

Global Ledger Infrastructure (GLI) is the main in-game currency. GLI is the currency that is used in all the trades in the Kingli marketplace.
GLI value floats freely, so it is possible to gain and lose by investing in it, just like into any coin. Current value of GLI is 49MIL GLI = 1 BTC

You can increase your GLI by:

1. Owning VAL
Weekly, each VAL token produces 1 GLI.

2. Buying GLI with Bitcoin
GLI can be purchased with bitcoin. For more detail see question “How to transfer GLI to BTC or BTC to GLI?”

3. Selling items on the marketplace
All items has value in GLI. By selling items you can increase your GLI.

4. Doing good deeds
Good deeds are very much respected in the Kingdom of the dragon community. By helping other people or bringing value to the Kingdom may grant you GLI from other characters.

Anyone can send GLI to other character in Kingli platform. “SEND amount recipient
eg. "SEND 3000000 33"

What is REP/NREP?
Before the introduction of VAL Reputation (REP) served mainly the same function as VAL does now.
Reputations current function is unclear but it will be resolved in the near future.
NREP allowed people to donate REP to other characters. NREP is no longer in use.

How to use commands on the site?
See Kingli user manual https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RGY ... fCLA/edit#

How to create an account on the site site?
New accounts (characters) can be made only by people who already have account on the site.
For more info check Kingli user manual (Page 13 ->)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RGY ... fCLA/edit#

How to transfer GLI to BTC or BTC to GLI?
1. Bitcoin Depository (CharID 48) is a new service for getting value in and out of Kingli Platform
Send BTC to the depository (BTC address obtained from the treasurer DrWang). It will be converted to B1 ingame item. (1*B1 equals 0.001 BTC).
2. You can trade B1<->GLI in our markets as you would trade any item. If you want to invest in other items but GLI, you can do so. You can buy B1 back easily the same way.
3. Send B1 to the depository address ("GIVE B1 amount 48 -- yourBTCaddressHereAsMessage") and it will be sent to your BTC address.
4. Depository B1 is 100% backed with BTC and audited.

How to buy GLI or VAL with FIAT money?
Contact to Dragon. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

What is dragon time?
We use uniform time for everyone, it is called Dragon Time. The format is 28DW11.23. 28 is here the week number, the weeks began in May, 2019. The part following DW ("Dragon Week") is the hours elapsed since the beginning of week. Decimals are 1/100, hence ".23" means .23*(60 minutes), here: 14 minutes.

28DW54.23 in Estonian time (UTC+2 currently) is Sunday 25.11., 13:14.
Of course, local times are in wide use despite the confusion resulting from timezones.

More questions to be answered:
What is Kingdom of the Dragon?
How does the leveling system work?
What is the Dragon Times (TDT)?
How to participate in the creation of Kingdom of the Dragon?

:geek:
This is very helpful. Thank you. :thumbup:

Ipoman
Finland

Post by Ipoman » 2020-02-03, 20:15

You'r welcome!

seonsakke
Finland

Post by seonsakke » 2020-02-04, 18:18

This is a great initiative. Good job so far!

sremm
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by sremm » 2020-02-04, 20:06

:clap: :clap: Good job @Ipoman
CEO & Creator Of Planet Heart

30' Marquis Sremm 💙 FF 10*OHK-Awaken Hero

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 » 2020-02-19, 12:58

This would be a huge task but would help members of KotD. There are already hundreds of abbreviations some of which make no sense (at least) to me, so I gather there are also others who are unaware of what they relate to. Maybe a new thread to collect them first?
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Ipoman
Finland

Post by Ipoman » 2020-02-19, 13:03

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2020-02-19, 12:58
This would be a huge task but would help members of KotD. There are already hundreds of abbreviations some of which make no sense (at least) to me, so I gather there are also others who are unaware of what they relate to. Maybe a new thread to collect them first?
Hey, this is a good point!

I can make this happen and attach it to the FAQ sheet. The google docs sheet link is in the beginning of this post :)

:thumbup:

Ipoman
Finland

Post by Ipoman » 2020-02-19, 13:43

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2020-02-19, 12:58
Now added these to the Google docs sheet. I will update the sheet and add more when they pop up. :)

Abbreviations meanings

General terms

DW - Dragon Week
KOTD – Kingdom of the Dragon
L50 - Level 50
OHK - The Meritorious Order of the Heroes of the Kingdom of the Dragon
TDT - The Dragon Times

Items:

B1 - BTC Depository share for 1 mBTC (1/1000 BTC)
BDEP100 - Deposit in Bet until 100DW (Each of these grant 100k GLI at 100DW)
CC - Copper coin
DMC - Dragon metal coin
E1 - Euro
GLI – Global Ledger Infrastructure
MIN1 - Copper coin miner
PEA - The Peasants
S-5 - Number Five Holdings (share of ID number 5)
VAL – Valta
VAL_L - Locked Valta

Special operation badges

SA-CAD - Cadet
SA-CADC - Cadet Captain
SA-CADM - Cadet Major
SA - LT - Lieutenant
SA - CAPT - Captain
SA - MAJ - Major
SA - LTC - Lieutenant Captain
SA - COL - Colonel
SA - GEN1 - Brigadier
SA - GEN2 - Major General
SA - GEN3 - Lieutenant General
SA - GEN4 - General
SA - GEN5 - Field Marshall

Ipoman
Finland

Post by Ipoman » 2020-03-03, 6:58

New stuff added to the FAQ sheet!

- Explanation of the Planetary Ministries
- All the badge charts

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K2e ... sp=sharing

:thumbup: