Helpdesk for KotD

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Helpdesk for KotD

Post by Libra Dragon 11 »

I spent a solid 3 hours today solving members' problems in all kinds of things, some yet unsolved. My main job is to publish TDT.

Can we have a helpdesk here at the forum or somewhere more private to take care of members' challenges?

I cannot work as a helpdesk and take care of TDT at the same time.

How can we solve this?
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

HSF Loaf

Re: Helpdesk for KotD

Post by HSF Loaf »

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2020-01-27, 23:42
I spent a solid 3 hours today solving members' problems in all kinds of things, some yet unsolved. My main job is to publish TDT.

Can we have a helpdesk here at the forum or somewhere more private to take care of members' challenges?

How can we solve this?
I'm not familiar with the tech side of kinGLI, but it did seem odd that things like "whois" were no longer working. Same with "award" and the like. I myself noticed issues on the order matching on the kinGLI exchanges (like you would sell at a price there is already a bid for, but it wouldn't be matched).

Maybe try to give [mention]Neo[/mention] or [mention]JPB[/mention] a list of the issues you encountered? And maybe they can discuss helpdesk plans as well?
Ipoman
Finland

Post by Ipoman »

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:

How can we solve this?
Good idea! As there will be more people the will be more problems to solve :D

I could be part of the helpdesk "team" to answer peoples questions. \o_
Hi! I'm Igor Zagabsxcu. Friendly Russian who is better known as mr.189. :shifty:
Ipoman
Finland

Post by Ipoman »

Good FAQ page for kingli could also solve part of the problem.
Hi! I'm Igor Zagabsxcu. Friendly Russian who is better known as mr.189. :shifty:
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

Ipoman wrote:
2020-01-28, 7:57
Libra Dragon 11 wrote:

I cannot work as a helpdesk[/b] and take care of TDT at the same time.

How can we solve this?

[/color]

See the difference in energy!! Now, everyone please SUPPORT Ipoman in becoming the helpdesk!

I started by SEND 330000 189! I have little time so I give money! Others, give your TIME! HELP HIM!!!
The Phoenix
Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Phoenix wrote:
2020-01-28, 10:10
Ipoman wrote:
2020-01-28, 7:57

[/color]
See the difference in energy!! Now, everyone please SUPPORT Ipoman in becoming the helpdesk!

I started by SEND 330000 189! I have little time so I give money! Others, give your TIME! HELP HIM!!!
Yes, please! All the support to those who have the know-how to help! Many of our members have not been earlier familiar with this kind of way of operating, so there are numerous questions, small and large. Also, we are in constant change, which makes it more challenging.

All the support now to those supporting our members. :heart:
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Ipoman
Finland

Post by Ipoman »

"See the difference in energy!! Now, everyone please SUPPORT Ipoman in becoming the helpdesk!

I started by SEND 330000 189! I have little time so I give money! Others, give your TIME! HELP HIM!!!"

Thank you!

[mention]Libra Dragon 11[/mention] if you feel now overwelmed of the questions you can now start to send message to people that contact to Ipoman for questions. I think most of the answers will be found on these forum threads and materials. As Kingli is constantly evolving all the answers of course can't be answered as there's not yet right answer :)

This could be organic way for me to start to build FAQ page from the questions people have. :thumbup:
Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Most questions are related right now to how to use the Crypto Kingdom (commands) and what is happening to NREP/REP, and what is VAL. Also, people are asking, how can they best participate in the creation of the Kingdom. KotD requires some learning from participants, and many of them simply do not have the time to read all the posts here. For example right now I am resolving a question, how to pay bills with Bitcoin in Finland. I have no idea. But I try to sort this out.

This is not my comfort area, because I feel responsible for making TDT a great magazine, and these questions take a lot of time to resolve. And I am not adept at all in BTC matters, more like a rookie.

Justiina
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Justiina »

:?: :?: :?: :o :shock: :wtf: :think: :problem: Nice a place for us who have to learn and fast :thumbup:
PrincessMirkka
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by PrincessMirkka »

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:

How can we solve this?
Thank you so much for the answers for our questions ❤❤❤