GESARA commented

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

GESARA commented

Post by Phoenix »

I will comment on this proposal, which seems to have a better world in their goals but with important differences. Overall, I think it lacks vision and has fishy elements in it. Which I am eager to discuss regarding our plans as well, of course.
Why is GESARA necessary?

Planet Earth and humanity are experiencing The Great Shift of Consciousness, also known as Ascension or The Great Awakening into Unity Consciousness. Mother Earth is returning to be a sacred planet, and is taking the entire human population with her (whoever wants to go). It’s a golden age beyond our wildest imaginations.

The “dark cabal” governing authority has intentionally and methodically hidden humanity’s historical truth (including extra-terrestrial occupation and genetic tampering) for over 13,000 years. It’s plan was to enslave humanity for its own selfish ends. It almost succeeded.

The Galactic Federation of Light and the Forces of Light have been tasked by Prime Creator Source to stop and reverse the momentum of this rebellious and blatant dark cabal, and put an end to its deceit and to help humanity and Mother Earth bring into alignment the goals of The Great Shift in Consciousness.
Could be word-to-word from our vision paper. Except that I also was affiliated with The Galactic Federation of Light earlier, but now know that it is not so much in the light that I'd like to affiliate with them.
Here’s a short description of NESARA's mandate in the United States:
Our mandate is planetary. However this might be splitting words. GESARA, as well as us, needs to use wording that an average enlightened starchild understands, and occasionally even simpler terms.
ET Disclosure of both humanoid and non-humanoid (extra-terrestrial) life in existence on the surface of Earth and throughout our galaxy.
Ok. I'd be happy to see what the truth is there ;) In general, I believe the dissociated consciousness can take any form, including non-humanoid. While believing that the main rockstars assume humanoid existence just because it is the classiest. 8-) This, in turn, means that the aliens (angels, or any others) in general are "lower" beings (junior in soul age), and not to be looked up in awe, rather interacted with in equal voluntarist terms.
Cancels all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. Many refer to this as a “jubilee” or complete forgiveness of debt.
Our plan is simply drive the fiat currency (EUR, USD, etc.) to zero, which automatically ends both balances and debts.
Abolishes Federal Income Taxes in the U.S. Creates a 17% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed, nor will used items such as old homes.
In the New Earth we are building (and already have 160 accounts in), there is no economic justification for any taxes at all, and they consequently will never be implemented, and people will cease paying legacy taxes at their own pace, and latest when the legacy currency is ended.
Abolishes the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), with employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.
Nothing needs to be abolished forcibly. We do not implement IRS, hence it ceases to exist. It never was, except in collective imagination. This is the layer we build anew.
Restores Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters in the Republic of the United States of America. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.
The entire judicial system needs to be reconstructed from scratch.
Removes all dark cabal agents and administration officials and all members of the U.S. Congress from their positions due to their continuous unconstitutional actions.
U.S. Congress ceases to exist (or alternatively, cannot establish any coercive power in Kingli), so this problem solves itself concurrently.
Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days of GESARA’s announcement. Allows the new Republic of the U.S. to temporarily govern the country’s affairs until fair and legal elections can be held.

International Monitors will be present to prevent illegal voter ballot stuffing or fraudulent election activities of special interest groups.
There is nothing lawful in elections anyway. Government is only by consent.
Eliminates all “states of emergency” thus declaring peace for every land abiding by GESARA and it’s alliance.
If "states of emergency" have been used to suppress liberties, yes, of course.
Allows the new Republic to physically remove or eliminate any obstacle impeding GESARA law.
Think about this for a moment. Even proposing such a measure tells a lot about the mode of operation of this project...
Ceases all aggressive U.S. government military action worldwide.

Forces the U.S. military to immediately remove troops from all sovereign nations that no longer willingly accept them to reside on their soil (including Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Philippines, etc.).
Good.
Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law.

Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, platinum, and precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States
initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.

Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period, the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.
There is insufficient information about the new arrangement, to properly comment on this. (Even then,) I would say the proposal lacks vision.
Restores financial privacy.
Actually the opposite is what we need. In a world governed by light, there is little need for privacy (and it is also allowed and tolerated for those who need it). In a world governed by darkness, privacy is used against you mostly. Everything is surveilled AND used against you. In the world of light, everything is public and nobody gives a fuck. I am building a world of light.
Establishes peace throughout the world as monitored by the United Nations Security Council.
Mentioning that organisation either shows lack of understanding or a corrupt intent.
Releases unprecedented prosperity funds in a “share the wealth redistribution program” for every individual on Earth as well as the release of enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes across the planet. This means that every human being could become a multi-millionaire instantly without debt of any kind. This is in alignment with the Global Currency Reset & Revaluation (GCR-RV). Stay up-to-date on developments. Click here.
This sounds fantastic. With functional arrangements, the economy can indeed quickly be transformed to something previously unimaginable, but the sentence above does not provide details. Everyone cannot gain the material living standard of a multi-millionaire, because the ramp-up of physical production is limited by many factors.
Enable the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, anti-gravity, and sonic healing machines.
All patents will be abolished. These advanced technologies indeed do exist, and their proliferation will thoroughly change our existence in mere years and decades.
Eliminates all current and future nuclear powered weaponry on Planet Earth.
Future cannot be eliminated, otherwise a reasonable goal.
Increases benefits to senior citizens and children.
Understanding of how, would be essential to comment.
Reinstates the Original Title of Nobility amendment.
This does not have significance.
Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Does not need to be forbidden, because none of the concepts mentioned in the clause will even exist in the New World.
The Phoenix
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Re: GESARA commented

Post by Phoenix »

I'd like to comment on other similar programs/initiatives/manifestos. Please link.
The Phoenix
Allan54
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Allan54 »

Seems that we here have finally an working and fair model how to live as humans and show respect to others what they deserve Pure nature regulate it self in auto mood when humans not are there whit impacts that are so fine the nature so this model give us an hope for something what can work great thanks for that super brain who have created out this wisdom
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

CConnected wrote:
2020-02-17, 21:51
Phoenix wrote:
2020-02-10, 15:25
I'd like to comment on other similar programs/initiatives/manifestos. Please link.
This isn't really the same kind of form of debunk'tsion, but if HM The King Dragon requests more, MORE HE SHALLL RECEIVE !

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iRa ... UluzLjPVRs

I do not know what to think of this, maybe u do :lol: :lol:
Thanks.

Took a 30-minute preliminary read of it. Don't want to comment anything just yet. If it begins to resonate, I'll get back to this! :thumbup:
The Phoenix
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

All that kind of info needs to be integrated. I also had a very expansive period of 11:11 mind growth in about 12/2016-7/2017. It took 1.5 years to process it. Now I have been doing KotD for 8 months and have the revelations (and lessons) from the previous one integrated, so that people are able to understand when I try to tell them. That one was not very understandable for me. Perhaps we'll hear from him in the future ;)
The Phoenix
Artista
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by Artista »

Phoenix wrote:
2020-03-02, 10:30
All that kind of info needs to be integrated. I also had a very expansive period of 11:11 mind growth in about 12/2016-7/2017. It took 1.5 years to process it. Now I have been doing KotD for 8 months and have the revelations (and lessons) from the previous one integrated, so that people are able to understand when I try to tell them. That one was not very understandable for me. Perhaps we'll hear from him in the future ;)
I would love to help with resonate this in Estonian Community. I have special skills that i can help people change their "Taking" mindstate to "Giving" mindstate. This way people have discovered that blocks are gone and flow is activated. I have my own "Merlins Diaries" Section here on forum, thank you all. I can blog my things there in Estonian.
KOTD ID: 7171

Count Riario / Artista / Merlin The Great - 10*OHK

KotD products creator / Merch Finder / IT Solutions / Perona HQ

Artista
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by Artista »

CConnected wrote:
2020-03-02, 11:28
Artista wrote:
2020-03-02, 10:38
Phoenix wrote:
2020-03-02, 10:30
I would love to help with resonate this in Estonian Community. I have special skills that i can help people change their "Taking" mindstate to "Giving" mindstate. This way people have discovered that blocks are gone and flow is activated. I have my own "Merlins Diaries" Section here on forum, thank you all. I can blog my things there in Estonian.
Maybe Merlin the Great Artista can find stuff to post here for Dragon to give a statement on behalf of KotD. Similar like in the first post :thumbup: :thumbup:
"Restores financial privacy.

Actually the opposite is what we need. In a world governed by light, there is little need for privacy (and it is also allowed and tolerated for those who need it). In a world governed by darkness, privacy is used against you mostly. Everything is surveilled AND used against you. In the world of light, everything is public and nobody gives a fuck. I am building a world of light."

- this is also good summary for main privacy also. What is the privacy? I myself want to be as open as possible for people to see me as i am. I love this part so much, because it says it all. Be open, be yourself and you have nothing to hide... hiding is secrecy and with that theres always negative agendas i merely think. I need to think more, but it feels like it. Merlin thinking*
KOTD ID: 7171

Count Riario / Artista / Merlin The Great - 10*OHK

KotD products creator / Merch Finder / IT Solutions / Perona HQ

Johnny
Finland

Post by Johnny »

Would love some comments/feedback on this guys predictions re

old global "order" held up by USA

the new coming "disorder"

Check out especially his coming warzone predictions at 16:00

This Peter Zeihan is no fool. He might not be one of us "lightworkers" but he knows what he is talking about regarding GLOBAL business and geopolitics. Some of his predictions might come true before Lightworkers can change the outcome.

Player ID 268
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

If you want to give more energy to the Lightworkers, create more accounts to Kingli for:

- Your friends. It is OK if they don't fully see the light in advance. Having an account helps in seeing the light ;)
- The important people around you, allies and foes alike. Binding them to the Kingdom energetically is useful. You can continue managing their accounts until they claim them. Having global power players in your downline is nice :D // greets to The Respected Marshal
- The energetic concepts. They don't need to be people.
- Projects. Companies. Charities. Etc.
- Investors. 1 BTC buys 500,000 VAL, and VAL is a soul of man... :o

I haven't been awarding VAL solely for creating new accounts. It is counter-intuitive: what we want the most, is more players. At the same time, we make creating them very difficult and expensive. And haven't rewarded for it with VAL (unlike many other things).

Why is this? In 42 weeks, any decent ponzi, pyramid, or MLM would have mushroomed to a minimum of 100,000s of people. But we are not such. We play a much higher level game. Our job is to manipulate the planetary consciousness and energetic field. Patience is required. This is handicraft ;)
The Phoenix
VidicPjotrVonPridik
Estonia

Post by VidicPjotrVonPridik »

Phoenix wrote:
2020-03-10, 18:21
If you want to give more energy to the Lightworkers, create more accounts to Kingli for:

- Your friends. It is OK if they don't fully see the light in advance. Having an account helps in seeing the light ;)
- The important people around you, allies and foes alike. Binding them to the Kingdom energetically is useful. You can continue managing their accounts until they claim them. Having global power players in your downline is nice :D // greets to The Respected Marshal
- The energetic concepts. They don't need to be people.
- Projects. Companies. Charities. Etc.
- Investors. 1 BTC buys 500,000 VAL, and VAL is a soul of man... :o

I haven't been awarding VAL for creating new accounts. It is counter-intuitive: what we want the most, is more players. At the same time, we make creating them very difficult and expensive. And haven't rewarded for it with VAL (unlike many other things).

Why is this? In 42 weeks, any decent ponzi, pyramid, or MLM would have mushroomed to a minimum of 100,000s of people. But we are not such. We play a much higher level game. Our job is to manipulate the planetary consciousness and energetic field. Patience is required. This is handicraft ;)
I am making travel live streams with about 75 viewers maybe I can come to Finland and have a coffee and cake and make a little interview with someone from inside the HQ so that they could see the vibe and concept?
A Marquis Pjotr ID 733 🐉🐉🐉