Risto's Keynote in BCN (audio)

seonsakke
Finland

Risto's Keynote in BCN (audio)

Post by seonsakke »

I have here a 35 min Keynote from Risto that he gave in Barcelona. (That is a DropBox link to the m4a-file.)

This material will partly go into The Book of Risto ...

I think this is a great summary of the ideas behind what triggered Risto to get started with KotD.
seonsakke
Finland

Re: Risto's Keynote in BCN (audio)

Post by seonsakke »

This was shot with several cameras and can be edited into some videos. If you notice parts that should be made as a video, please comment here.
HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf »

seonsakke wrote:
2019-09-06, 11:08
I think this is a great summary of the ideas behind what triggered Risto to get started with KotD.
Do you have this as a video? I hear writing on a board and would like to see :)
seonsakke
Finland

Post by seonsakke »

HSF Loaf wrote:
2019-09-06, 11:22
seonsakke wrote:
2019-09-06, 11:08
Do you have this as a video? I hear writing on a board and would like to see :)
There is no actual writing on the video, just Risto sitting at a table and talking.

I do have it as video, but the original file is 43 GB. We most likely put it here at some point, after it is edited a bit. Prior to that, I appreciate highlighting best parts of the material.
seonsakke
Finland

Post by seonsakke »

Here a summary of some points in the discussion between 0:00-13:27

Three things (0:19)

1. I’m the dragon and can’t act like a monkey

Michael had for 5 years encouraged Risto that something was missing. I felt and received a vision of myself, seeing myself as a Dragon, that had tried to behave as if I were a monkey. That would be ridiculous. You can’t help it. You

After this realization, things moved fast forward.

2. Finding my calling & responsibility as the Dragon: To save the world (2:56)

Raising the level of human existence to a level higher than the current one.

Problem 1: Control Society / Scarcity

Current society is based on control. That is outdated. We (in our group) can live in abundance, but the society at large can’t. The planetary consciousness is sighing for freedom.

Problem 2: Debt-based Money System (4:10)

Also, we want to graduate from scarcity to abundance. Nature is abundant but scarcity is imposed on us.

The problem here is the debt-based money system. During the century this system has

Most debtors can never pay back, and this gives the creditors control. For example, nation-states have to give away their valuable resources to their creditors.

Consciousness is rising anyway (5:22)

More and more, people will understand how the soul plane works. Serve others.

We seek to upgrade society.

3. I also realized I have a woman. (7:12)

The Mission: Search for the ”Dragon Code” (7:20)

About the mission. I felt I’m called to create a conceptual digital (not physical) framework that encodes human existence most economically.

We are talking about the information level (very deep). We’re searching for the Dragon Code, the right parameters to encode the human existence to this level and framework, in a way that all people want to use it, because it empowers them, compared to what they are doing currently. For example, with banking systems, applications and anything that calls for logging in. How to make all these work the best way.

The Principle of Sovereignty (9:04)

I can’t force anyone to do something. I’m sovereign and see others sovereign; I can do what I want and so can others.

I need to incentivize people to use this system. The incentive is that we help people to reach this new stage of human evolution (for the humankind). The way we help it is that we utilize computers and software wisely, to do stuff for us. For example, there are issues with banking software (money transfer to a friend in Thailand took 4 hours.)

A better alternative to money transfer (10:58) // [Efficiency of banking software and solutions]

Inside this new network, when money is sent between users, it is very simple. Sending money is giving. You need to know what, how much, and to whom. These are the parameters. You can’t omit these. You can’t give these without all these.

When more and more people join, it will gain traction. With legacy currency (and with Bitcoin) you need many more things to be in place.

Sovereign over my vision (12:30)

I have the vision and am actively developing. Anybody can join me in this. My hope is, everybody will get my vision and will notice how you can help. It is fine if you don’t, but you are in a prime position to help - and you can have basically anything as your reward.

The Kingdom of the Dragon is all about doing what you want (13:27)

I’m doing what I want…

[This continues to a discussion on what happened in the KotD seminar priorly.]
seonsakke
Finland

Post by seonsakke »

Skipping over the questions, here a summary of 19:34-26:40

Preface: Bitcoin is a great start (Thomas, at 19:34)

Changing the Monetary System of the Whole World (19:45)

It is a big thing to change the monetary system of the whole system. We’re not going to do anything against Bitcoin; in fact, when KotD is successful, Bitcoin will also rise a lot.

Bitcoin is trustless money. But we’re creating something that will dethrone the fiat-money mafia. This means, its market cap needs to be in tens of trillions. It is not based on the trust-less principle of Bitcoin, but instead on trust in me.

Utilizing the Startup Principle (21:00)

Combining the principles of startups and Bitcoin. In startups, a person with an idea combines a team, and to make it happen, they need money. How do they get it? They need a monetary value for their idea, and sell part of the stock to financiers, keeping some to themselves. I

It forms a joint venture of idea, work, and money. When successful, everybody gets rich. (Most of course fail)

Bitcoins Principle: Award Early Adopters Directly from the Network (just for being there) (22:29)

Mobile phones were a great thing. The early adopters of mobile phones were at the forefront. Yet they were very clumsy. Therefore, the early adopters paid a high price for their involvement. But with Bitcoin, the early adopters were rewarded for their early involvement.

Bitcoin is a piece of software that adds transactions to a ledger. It does not produce a profit. It doesn’t have consciousness.

You can monetize your idea (startup approach) and take something immaterial like Bitcoin (token approach).

You make it so that early adopters gain in many ways. Early adopters of the Internet had many benefits, but no direct monetary gain for their involvement.

In the new world everybody does what they want (25:16)

Early adopters become so rich they don’t need to care.

Principle of Scaling (25:42)

Principle of scaling applies. The difference of 10 first adopters to 100 second adopters, is the same as 100 to 1000, and so on. The principle of scaling means it spreads organically through all of humanity.
seonsakke
Finland

Post by seonsakke »

The summary of the rest of the recording 26:40-end (will be updated, here only mentioning the topics)

Levels or Dimensions of Involvement (26:40)

1. Knowledge of
2. Work
3. Financial integration

Joining Bitcointalk (28:20)

2012. Good year to invest in BTC.

Same principles here
1. Hear about it (and thus see the vision), 2. Can start participating (physical level activities in cities, online game as a possibility to spend their time), 3. Financial Integration: Invest in DM and earn DM

[Questions (30:16)]

Schedule for the propagation of KotD (30:41)

Aiming at exponential growth.
Year 1:
Year 2:
Year 3:

We design and develop systems that allow us to do cool shit.

Marketing (32:28)
Blogs, Instagram, Podcasts, Videos, Forums

Software development (33:xx)
seonsakke
Finland

Post by seonsakke »

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

It's mostly quite prophetic stuff considering 9DW... but we might want to make a version with only the 15 minutes of highlights, or what's your plan YG?
The Phoenix
seonsakke
Finland

Post by seonsakke »

Phoenix wrote:
2020-02-25, 14:24
It's mostly quite prophetic stuff considering 9DW... but we might want to make a version with only the 15 minutes of highlights, or what's your plan YG?
If the original is still accessible from Mike's servers, we could edit a shorter one. The notes of the recording already outline the highlights.