Let's get this forum rockin'

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Let's get this forum rockin'

Post by Libra Dragon 11 »

I challenge every member of the forum to post something on the forum once a day. It does not even have to make much sense. You can tell something about your day, or what not.

Let's keep this forum alive. :thumbup:
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Waffa
Location: EstLand - Estonia - Eesti (Front) .:. Sub-Mind (Persona) of M.w.M.
Zodiac:
Estonia

Re: Let's get this forum rockin'

Post by Waffa »

Yes, in off topic aria is alright,
Your motivation is good
but essentially, what keeps things alive is meaningful work in some sense, what we have to do is figure out how to "tune in"
our self with it in here,
what i have discovered my self, i need same time the independence and the partner + small crew and few other multi channel interactions that would keep me turning back and back in to here for what is needed,
there is many physical minuses that interfere with a lot but most of all what is ..is the feeling, that mission it self, is spread on to many levels that interconnect with one another too little, to have besides all else constant plan driven development in all needed arias, .. in one way that we can see other prof developments from software to global plans, and in another way , that our own kingdoms development would be cross connected..for these who who have in plan their own kingdom as well that is... would be good to communicate a bit more with one another to exchange feelings, plans etc, ... also outside forum,
as we should be able to be tuned in to Kingdom wherever we are, ... also real life meetings, kind of like Christians do for bible study.. not need to go too crazy about it and develop in every meeting far out plans, but just to have feeling,that we are together in something important , and make draft notes, on to what work on extra later, or that others can continue.

if we integrate rest of our normal life in to Kindom activities also, more, then it will not feel soo alienating and separate.. as eventually this would be more common then ...like anything, once that becomes proper large. In scale that we can actually make dreamed & planned changes in real life
.:.
[History & Information Angel Co..:]
It is nice to be important, but it is more importantto be nice!
Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Waffa wrote:
2019-09-06, 1:54
if we integrate rest of our normal life in to Kindomg activities also, more, then it will not feel soo alienating and separate.. as eventually this would be more common then ...like anything, once that becomes proper large. In scale that we can actually make dreamed & planned changes in real life
Communication is the key, yes.

My life is now revolving around the Kingdom, because I share the vision and see the potential - and want to understand what the full concept is/will be. That is why I emphasize communication because we are a relatively small team now and everyone's input is important. It is essential that each of us knows what is happening now and what is supposed to happen next.

When the forum is quiet, it may give the false impression that nothing is happening, when in reality things are moving at the background.

My main contacts outside the forum posts have lately been HM The King, seonsakke, Wäinämöinen, Ilja and Time Dragon 01, plus new members that I am bringing in (Justiina, JUUS1964Hki and Sten). Most conversations concern practical issues that would not be of much interest to other forum members.

Live meetings we could start having for example via YouTube where the host sends a link to other members via email to click and join at an agreed time. Live meetings face-to-face are more challenging because we are geographically scattered.

As said, communication is the key, we just need to figure out how to keep everyone involved and show that there is progress all the time. (Sakari just called and we'll talk again later on this evening - just to say that things are indeed moving...)
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Waffa
Location: EstLand - Estonia - Eesti (Front) .:. Sub-Mind (Persona) of M.w.M.
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by Waffa »

I would keep a bit with live meetings.. that is record in Video proof..
before we got something more serious going on,
some amount of posts, that can construct reality ,
that can be used for reasonable magic/.:./wizardry and construction of dreamable directions and paths,

In fact, at times, is worth while to re-read old important posts from Dragon & few others,
instead running wild to far.
as i have discovered my self a lot of important that .. even in posts i thought i read or see before, i did not remember to be seen..

Just make sure, You not run out Your energy when proper race of dragon flights will be on,
as long You be sure, You can keep it up for Years (even,at times if no feedback is coming, or if comes, in for of troll or attack or criticism for various reasons), /then / is all good,

At times various players are forced to sleep, to away, to involved with each-other troubles or troubles of life's,
but this should not hold us back,
as my self had more then few reasons to fear projects as such but in fact, even thought i still can not contribute as needed, for various reasons, i do have lost mostly all worry for now from that magic that was cast on to me at first, and makes me rather laugh for how silly things caused much trouble to me, ..also the amount of some of the finances, did give me a lot of strength with trust in multiple levels and ways ,
[in fact i DID get enough to remove all my essential troubles but as revelation received to me continuously late ..i spend/invest it to another realms that seemed reasonable then.. but as in half purpose i will not look in to future related to finance then.. decisions that was made then in material world do not benefit right now... in scale that ... ] //
..even if that is too little to use, that is for now, for nearly anything to remove the needed issues, it is enough to kept me away from complete hopeless locked i worry's, for a period.. and in some levels for life as "it WAS real in some moment"
and my kind of spirits will remember the ones who benefit my world, for a life.
Perhaps it also leached me to be more careful. But perhaps it's just because i am able to keep my mind thanks to some practices protected from really low levels attacks before that made me act too magically before needed base for wizardry was established.
so as long there is ... [oh... now i kind of forgot, what it was what was i needing to write..]

anyway.. for some simple things i can write right now.. but still, ..proper good list of things i WAS and HAVE planned to write..
.. have made a lot of notes about it, in multiple lost places. .
so.. will still try to get on with .. as can not complain about all the time what we not have.. compared to what we have.. and what we can do with it..compared to the ones who do not have not info about this forum, nor even the half at times working tools and luck to know people in this circle.

Will spread our wings and sharpen our wands soon soon soon!
.:.
[History & Information Angel Co..:]
It is nice to be important, but it is more importantto be nice!
Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

We really need to get this forum alive. It is dead. The only persons posting now are Sakari and Ilja. This has to change. Bring your ideas, what should we do? Every day not acted upon is wasted!

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

CConnected wrote:
2019-09-16, 15:37
I will also be posting now hehehehe ;D
You have no idea how sorely you were missed! Great to have you back! (Now we don't have to listen to this anymore: Kent, If you were here.) :mrgreen:

Justiina
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Justiina »

It's hard when your english sucks
Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Justiina wrote:
2019-09-16, 16:07
But now you got back to forum, wuuhuu and waves!!! :thumbup:

(Justiina was born in Sweden but more Finnish in her heart than most Finns. <3 )

Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Post by Serje »

Justiina wrote:
2019-09-16, 16:07
All the good things in life come the hard way!

But we will help you, correct you so you can improve ;)
We are all made of stardust, it all depends on you, how bright you glow!
Justiina
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Justiina »

Libra dragon i was born in Finland but moved there with my parent's when i was a baby i lived there for 30 years and did not wan't to rise my kids in a war zone and moved to Finland.