Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Founding (F) Character Applications

Post by Phoenix »

Amended 19DW54

FOUNDING CHARACTER APPLICATIONS

Please post here in this thread, the Introductions to become the Founding Character of The Kingdom of HM The King Dragon, GM, etc.

By posting here, you do not automatically get incorporated. (Incorporation means that you actually get an account in the Game, and must be done according to instructions(POST LINK HERE).) Introduction is one of the things you can do to get in cheaper, you need to pay 2 things:

* The CharID that costs money, depending on the quality of ID, as follows:
100 DM (for example #158 or #450)
400 DM (eg. #60 or #2010)
1000 DM (eg.#24 or #100)
ask (eg. #10 or #666)

** The Activation Fee. You see - our database is in a very clumsy Google Sheets implementation as we speak, we want to get more people in but we cannot, therefore we must force a high fee for every new entry to be added. This will be released in about 3 months* (10.10.2019, less than 2 months actually) (and the fee will be 100 DM only). Before that we ask 600 DM (which may go up and down without warning, based on our situation). That can be reduced by fulfilling the following:
- 200 DM reduction: Make Introduction here (you may skip max 2/15 questions to retain -200DM discount, choose wisely)
- 200 DM reduction: Cause the new Character have 3000 DM minimum starting balance (investment)
- 200 DM reduction: Cause the new Character have 200,000 REP minimum starting balance (total from minimum 2 sources)
*After the Database/CLI technical implementation is live, you will not any more get the Founding Character (F) postnominal, though (the next title to be given is Very Early Character (VE)

--------------------

All the information is voluntary but those marked with (*) need to be fulfilled to qualify for the 200 DM reduction:

*0. Photo
*1. Your Sponsor name (who brought you in)
*2. Your CharID (need to have contracted already with your Sponsor)
*3. Character shortname
*4. Real-life name, sex, age and country, optionally other info OR Avatar full name and relevant info.
*5. Minimum 2 of the following: FB, Phone and/or email
*6. What is your operativity (pick the closest one):
A - Has money, does not need to work, travels around the world habitually, has connections
B - Does not need to work, travels around the world habitually
C - Well-to-do, middle class, has a job, been to other countries
D - Can support himself, has income or savings, knows English
E - Not adequately resourced
*7. How much time you intend to spend in Kingdom of the Dragon (other aspiring activities not counted here) per month.
*8. What is the mission of the Kingdom of the Dragon, in your own words.
*9. What is your dream and goal in life.
*10. D&D Alignment
*11. Briggs-Myers type
*12. Chakra test (only mention overactive and underactive, no percentages)
*13. What do you want to be/do in the Kingdom of the Dragon right now (position/job title and description, if any)
*14. Biography in those parts that are relevant for the Kingdom, what have you done that prepared you for this.
The Phoenix
Serje
Zodiac:
Romania

Re: Founding (F) Character Applications

Post by Serje »

We are all made of stardust, it all depends on you, how bright you glow!
Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Post by Libra Dragon 11 »

Okay, if I wanted to bring in a new Founding Character and wanted to fund him in, would I have to find another member to give him REP, besides me? I see this person a great asset for the Kingdom.
---

In other words: Would the person get only a 100 DM reduction if the REP comes from one source only? :geek:
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2019-09-02, 13:34
Okay, if I wanted to bring in a new Founding Character and wanted to fund him in, would I have to find another member to give him REP, besides me? I see this person a great asset for the Kingdom.
---

In other words: Would the person get only a 100 DM reduction if the REP comes from one source only? :geek:
2 sources are needed to keep the game as a network, and not branching like a tree (with new ppl having only one connection).

I can probably be the second source. Let's talk.

The 2 previous characters you brought have not yet introduced themselves, though :think:
The Phoenix
Phoenix
Site Admin
Zodiac:
Korea South

Post by Phoenix »

HRH The Grand Duke Paul of Soul's Anniversary Fund

1. We*, The Most Ancient, Most Wise, etc. Grand Duke Paul of Soul and in Gangnam, Humble Servant of our Lord Jesus Christ, Professor of Economics, Theology, Violin and Wine, Ph.D, AM, SAPC, etc., FF, set up

The Auspicious Foundation to Commemorate the 15th Anniversary of the Meeting of HRH TMA Grand Duke Paul of Soul and HM TVA Dragon, GM and King

2. The purpose of the Fund is:
i) Define, uphold and propagate the Kingdom vision and support these activities with DM.
ii) Incentivise and reward Kingdom people with mature of developing vision, with REP, Items and Titles.

3. Our inaugural donation to the Fund is 2.00000000 Bitcoins, which are duly used to purchase DM, which will then be deposited to the Fund. The DM will be bought before the end of 20DW.

4. In addition, we grant 1,000,000 REP and 5*DMC15E.

5. The Fund is day-to-day managed by HM TVA King Dragon, GM, Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, 3*MG-2(CK), FF, etcx, with important decisions taken by HRH TMA, Most Wise Grand Duke Paul of Soul, Prof(x4), Ph.D, AM, SAPC, etc., FF.

6. The Fund accepts donations of DM, REP and items, and may indulge in any lawful activity.

ADD: The first action of the Fund is - God willing - to create a Vision Questionnaire, which can easily probe the internalisation of the Vision by the Kingdom Citizens.

*First time ever Paul uses the Royal We.
The Phoenix
seonsakke
Finland

Post by seonsakke »

I haven't read too closely (or understood) these threads on First Founders or Founding Characters. If I still should fill this out, please let me know.

Sidenote: As the game seems to be in a super-early stage, I've considered best to focus my efforts on the content side (i.e. articles, videos and books and so on) and not actively start playing the game. I still will take some time to try it and get comfortable and familiar with it, so I at least understand it. (But currently, I keep my involvement of playing the game at max 5 % of total of my time. And so much of that goes into reading so actual active gameplay gets very little time if any.)

On another sidenote: I would greatly value (and compensate with NREP) someone helping a person like me get started as easily as possible.
Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

Phoenix wrote:
2019-09-02, 19:50
The 2 previous characters you brought have not yet introduced themselves, though :think:
Thanks for pointing this out, I will be in communication with them today. :thumbup:
HRH Grand Duchess Libra Dragon, TDT-EIC, WTF, ATs, THW, MR-5, GKK, OA-CO, SA-CADM, 63*OHK-SH, PC, F :wave:

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

*0. Photo
*1. My sponsor: DragonLibra (Libra Dragon 11)
*2. 117
*3. Justiina
*4. Tanja Pelkonen, female, 52, Finland.
*5. FB: Tanja Pelkonen, email: tanja.pelkonen@hotmail.com
*6. What is your operativity (pick the closest one): E
*7. How much time you intend to spend in Kingdom of the Dragon (other aspiring activities not counted here) per month: minimum 8 hours for now, later as much as I can.
*8. What is the mission of the Kingdom of the Dragon, in your own words: To free people from slavery of banks' fiat money, loans and interests. To free people, in general.
*9. What is your dream and goal of life?: To help others.
*10. D&D Alignment: Lawful Neutral
*11. Briggs-Myers type: ENFJ-A / ENFJ-T, Protagonist
*12. Chakra test: Throat over-active
*13. What do you want to be/do in the Kingdom of the Dragon right now (position/job title and description, if any): Right now, learning the concept. Later, to be part of the team with my knowledge of the spiritual world and especially healing.
*14. Biography in those parts that are relevant for the Kingdom, what have you done that prepared you for this?: All my life I have been tested with health challenges which have made me strong and relentless. I always keep what I promise.
---

According to the Game Database, Justiina would be entitled to be a Lady, Baroness. - Recommendation by DragonLibra.

Libra Dragon 11
Zodiac:
Finland

*0. Photo: Emanuele and his wonderful wife Alessandra. Alessandra is a dentist who is specialized in prosthodontics (the branch of dentistry concerned with the design, manufacture, and fitting of artificial replacements for teeth and other parts of the mouth), so she works with people of all ages, and volunteers in many venues of taking care of the community.

*1. Your Sponsor name (who brought you in): LibraDragon11
*2. Your CharID (need to have contracted already with your Sponsor) : CharID 121
*3. Character shortname: STEN
*4. Real-life name, sex, age and country, optionally other info OR Avatar full name and relevant info.: Emanuele Sabotti, Male, 46, North of Italy
*5. Minimum 2 of the following: FB, Phone and/or email: +39 3713651842, sabotti@gmail.com
*6. What is your operativity (pick the closest one): E
*7. How much time you intend to spend in Kingdom of the Dragon (other aspiring activities not counted here) per month.: Starting 2-3 hours for day. Investing more time if needed.
*8. What is the mission of the Kingdom of the Dragon, in your own words.: Recover the lost Humanity in this world. Help to create new economy model and rules.
*9. What is your dream and goal in life: Make something that really matters, realizing projects to help peoples and this planet.
*10. D&D Alignment : Neutral Good
*11. Briggs-Myers type : INFJ-A, Advocate Personality
*12. Chakra test: Underactive, Throat
*13. What do you want to be/do in the Kingdom of the Dragon right now (position/job title and description, if any): Worked in the past in IT. I could be helpful in Testing, Analysis, System Administration, Hardware
*14. Biography in those parts that are relevant for the Kingdom, what have you done that prepared you for this:
As soon as the 15 months of obligatory military service ended, I was invited to join the civil protection group, of my small community, which is part of the National Alpine Association (A.N.A.), and which works with dogs to rescue people dispersed in the mountains or under earthquake rubble.
Five years later I had the honor of being proposed as "National Coordinator of the Rescue Dog Units Groups, of the "National Alpine Association" (A.N.A.), and subsequently I was included in the Department of Civil Protection work group (Italian Ministry of the Interior), representing the A.N.A., for the drafting of the national regulation of the Rescue Dogs Units.
Since I traveled in 2000-2003 in French Polynesia and later in 2004 on Caribbean Islands, I began to change my mind, discovering that all the stories that the mainstream media tells us are biased, and I have to look for the real truth. Later as we have lived periods with economic difficulties throughout the world, I prefer not to name it economic crisis, because I think that they were the consequences of a deliberate change of the economic model, in which a really small group of people accumulated more money despite the rest of the world population. So I start looking for solutions without results, since LibraDragon11 presents to me this project and opportunity. People are still looking for a solution against this new economic model in the old way, but what we really need are new ideas, strategies and tools.
---

I would suggest the level of Baron, Count or Marquis for Emanuele. He is an asset. - DragonLibra.
---

Updated Alessandra's occupation as dentist to concern all ages. - Libra Dragon 11 at 18:14 Fin time 05/09/2019.
Last edited by Libra Dragon 11 on 2019-09-25, 13:26, edited 1 time in total.

BladeHawk

Post by BladeHawk »

lnkdin.jpg
lnkdin.jpg (160.86 KiB) Viewed 2500 times
*1. Your Sponsor name (who brought you in)
Libra Dragon 11.

*2. Your CharID (need to have contracted already with your Sponsor)

*3. Character shortname: Blade

*4. Real-life name, sex, age and country, optionally other info OR Avatar full name and relevant info.:
Rami Reingoldt, 26, Male, Finland.

*5. Minimum 2 of the following: FB, Phone and/or email:
ramireingoldt@hotmail.com

*6. What is your operativity (pick the closest one) - D.

*7. How much time you intend to spend in Kingdom of the Dragon (other aspiring activities not counted here) per month.
10 hours, more when I get the hang of this and learn the ropes.

*8. What is the mission of the Kingdom of the Dragon, in your own words.
To create a new currency and give an alternative for bank slavery.

*9. What is your dream and goal in life.
To be famous (actor), and high-ranking officer in the army (navy).

*10. D&D Alignment: Neutral.

*11. Briggs-Myers type: Consul / ESFJ-T

*12. Chakra test (only mention overactive and underactive, no percentages):
Underactive: Root, Sacral, Navel, Heart and Crown.

*13. What do you want to be/do in the Kingdom of the Dragon right now (position/job title and description, if any)
Graphic designing, documenting live events, photographing / video recording and editing. I also know some eastern martial arts.

*14. Biography in those parts that are relevant for the Kingdom, what have you done that prepared you for this:
To be honest, nothing much. But for few years, I've been reading different medias and stories about the banking system today, how banks create money, things about loans, debt, fiat money etc. I actually never wasn't interested in things like bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general, until LibraDragon11 presented me the KOTD - project, she made this project sound so cool, unique and special, I instantly wanted to give it a shot.
Last edited by BladeHawk on 2019-09-15, 22:02, edited 1 time in total.
I have no business with liars and backstabbers.