Dragon Video & Audio Repository

LarryKenobi
Zodiac:
Estonia

Re: Dragon Video & Audio Repository

Post by LarryKenobi »

Livestream Highlight: Dragon reflexes
HE Prince Larry Steven Ben Baron Von Yolo Kenobi, Lord of Turja, SA-GEN4 KENOBI, OA-C, Minister of MMC, Dance-Fight Master, APEX Champion, Filmmaker, 17*OHK-Rockstar
LarryKenobi
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by LarryKenobi »

Livestream Highlight: Pee in the pants or toilet?
HE Prince Larry Steven Ben Baron Von Yolo Kenobi, Lord of Turja, SA-GEN4 KENOBI, OA-C, Minister of MMC, Dance-Fight Master, APEX Champion, Filmmaker, 17*OHK-Rockstar
LarryKenobi
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by LarryKenobi »

Dragon Vlog #2 / 44DW

LarryKenobi
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by LarryKenobi »

"Building the Kingdom while sitting on my ass, smoking a cigar" FULL Livestream:
LarryKenobi
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by LarryKenobi »

The 5 Levels of Highness / 44DW
LarryKenobi
Zodiac:
Estonia

Post by LarryKenobi »

Dragon Sings a Song for His Wife
jabba
Spain

Post by jabba »

Hey guys I still have a Synology with a ton of Risto's footage on it. I am happy to share this with people, however I would really like as much footage as possible - even raw stuff.

If anybody would like to contribute, please contact me and I'll give you FTP access or whatever.
HSF Loaf

Post by HSF Loaf »

jabba wrote:
2020-10-16, 13:18
Hey guys I still have a Synology with a ton of Risto's footage on it. I am happy to share this with people, however I would really like as much footage as possible - even raw stuff.

If anybody would like to contribute, please contact me and I'll give you FTP access or whatever.
You should upload these to YouTube imo.
jabba
Spain

Post by jabba »

I was planning to store them in the StorJ network and make them available to all, forever.

There is some editing required.

At this point we are just collecting and making sure we have backups of photos, videos, audio, etc.

If you have any of these kind of things, please contact me and share them with us.

Also - uploading to youtube is a great idea, however also first editing and then we can upload. I just don't trust youtube not to screw around for the longer term of things. StorJ is a decentralized network that can't be censored/audited/etc.

Happy new years everyone.