Search found 835 matches

Return

by Libra Dragon 11
2019-09-25, 19:11
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Power animals

A new power animal came into my life last night. A female lion, not in just awaking state but after that in two dreams. Protecting, gentle. Now I have the Dragon and the Lioness with me. I sort of understand, why, and am grateful for this new companion. My new companion: https://www.spiritanimal.inf...
by Justiina
2019-09-27, 14:13
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Power animals

I often have wolfs in my dreams.
by Justiina
2019-09-27, 17:53
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Screenshot_2.png
by Libra Dragon 11
2019-10-20, 17:01
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have done drastic meditations lasting hours during the two last nights now. I have disconnected myself from everyone and everything, just to return to my own essence. First night was much more peaceful in the dreamworlds than the previous ones, and last night I was with friends, I even woke up bet...
by Libra Dragon 11
2019-10-20, 22:42
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If Robert is not going to do something funny out of this, I will. I was actually cooking here. You can see the kitchen at the background :D

And I promise, I am able to make the best lasagna ever, when we meet. It tastes like a prayer. :angel:
by PrincessMirkka
2020-01-20, 6:03
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

CConnected wrote:
2019-09-27, 17:48
Justiina wrote:
2019-09-27, 14:13
I often have wolfs in my dreams.

Wooof-woof-wooolff :problem: almsost :lol:
So beautiful husky 💖
by PrincessMirkka
2020-01-20, 6:04
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2019-10-20, 22:42
If Robert is not going to do something funny out of this, I will. I was actually cooking here. You can see the kitchen at the background :D

And I promise, I am able to make the best lasagna ever, when we meet. It tastes like a prayer. :angel:
So beautiful Libra 💖
by PrincessMirkka
2020-01-20, 6:56
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My power animal is rat. To not having rat brings me bad luck. 🐀 Bunny rabbit is also a luck animal, some tell that specially brown ones. 🐇🐇🐇🐇 I have to research how to submit photos of my pets here.
by Libra Dragon 11
2020-01-20, 7:45
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

PrincessMirkka wrote:
2020-01-20, 6:56
I have to research how to submit photos of my pets here.
If you have the pictures on your computer, choose the Attachments sheet at the bottom of the page and upload the pictures from there. :wave:
by Vigens
2020-01-20, 10:04
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Revala Badger! The badger meaning symbolizes domestication, organization, and neatness. When the badger spirit animal enters your life, you are being reminded to keep a neat and orderly life. Handle your personal and professional affairs well so that everything will be in balance. https://3.bp.blog...