Jump to topic

Re: Game Design and Planning, Join Us!

DK is a successor to CK, knuckleheads..
by Syksy
2019-07-11, 5:55
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kingdom Glossary 101 - Terms and Abbreviations

GLOSSARY INTRO So, in order to make this whole concept of established Kingdom gameplay somewhat more approachable to new people, it'd be good to have short and concise wiki-style topics on game mechanics and/or terminology. This is now the first such attempt, as we are relatively new into the game....
by Syksy
2019-08-09, 11:33
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kingdom Glossary 101 - Terms and Abbreviations

Added AGD, API, D, DMX, R, and WM. Updated MLM/MGM.
by Libra Dragon 11
2019-08-10, 2:17
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Friend in need

I made Miikka's situation known in Finland via MV-Lehti, when Soldiers of Odin contacted me. Then other alternative media became interested in his case - mainstream media has been totally silent. I talked with Miikka's mother several times, and with people who were trying to help Miikka, also the em...
by Libra Dragon 11
2019-08-28, 16:50
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: THANKS thread

Thank you, Sakari, for the prayer healing session for my toes today! :thumbup:
by HSF Loaf
2019-08-29, 8:07
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Story of CK turned into a novel / trilogy

Also, the story of CK is something that is in the background of the KotD - whether we like it or not. To control the narrative on what happened with CK, it is good to write it. In a sense, writing the story out may also help to heal some of the frustrations some may still carry. I think the book/st...
by Wäinämöinen
2019-08-29, 15:05
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

UPDATED: Shared and Dedicated hosting @ 810/1800 GLI / mo

Want to host your web site and/or e-mail addresses on a stable and secure server, without the need to focus on the technical details yourself? Enter Wäinämöinen's Lair! Shared hosting package: Shared web/dns/e-mail hosting for one domain: 810 GLI per month or 8100 GLI per year . Includes DDoS protec...
by HSF Loaf
2019-09-06, 19:44
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where do we need more "muscle"?

Libra Dragon 11 wrote:
2019-09-06, 18:09
What kind of people do we need at this stage for the rescue operation?
Game design and development along with crypto/blockchain/etc. integration. Bringing in people from the original "Crypto Kingdom" project as well ;)
by Neo
2019-09-07, 14:55
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Future books - ideas for new books to be made by the Dragon

We would like to have a meeting with you sakke , some of the closest people to dragon during the CK festivities , we spent most of our time at the emby, we have a lot of out of this world stories that we experienced there :) as the say Truth is Stranger Than Fiction We can arrange online aswell thro...