Search found 167 matches

Return

by seonsakke
2019-07-16, 19:19
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kingdom Base in Barcelona

I just booked my flights and will arrive in Barcelona on Tuesday, July 18th. See you all there!
by seonsakke
2019-08-09, 7:12
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kingdom Glossary 101 - Terms and Abbreviations

Thanks [mention]Syksy[/mention] for the compilation of this list! As a new reader, I have this open in another tab whilst reading through content.

To be added:
* DMX
by seonsakke
2019-08-28, 11:45
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: DAILY ORDERS

To preface this, I’m the "Content Guy.” My main focus is ”turning what Risto says into different forms of content," such as books, articles, and videos, and launching these to the widest possible audience. - Explanation of what parts of the vision you have internalised. Disrupt, dethrone and replace...
by seonsakke
2019-08-28, 11:52
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Economic collapse, Trump, elites, distributed ledgers

I was drawn to his (James Rickards) books lately. I thought Risto could talk (i.e. write) on the same topics. Plus he might be a great asset for KotD.
by seonsakke
2019-08-28, 12:06
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Friend in need

I live very close to Meilahti hospitals and can go pray for Ilja. Have been many times in that hospital to pray for the sick, 1-on-1. I've seen many healed, saved, and touched. I have no problem raising the dead but prefer going in early! I serve a God of miracles, and there is no impossible situati...
by seonsakke
2019-08-28, 12:22
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Well-being bonus

Now there is a well-being bonus in affect every week!! This new bonus system contains many levels. This is a great idea! I really like it. EXERCISE/NATURE: I record most of my activity with a wearable Polar watch. It keeps track of my steps and other activity. I average easily 10k steps per day. I ...
by seonsakke
2019-08-28, 12:25
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Well-being bonus

Some thoughts on the well-being bonuses. I like the system that Duolingo app uses. You first pledge 50 gems - and if you use the app for 7 days straight, you get 100 gems back (50 as a reward for the activity.) It might be worthwhile to utilize something similar. For example, a person may decide to ...
by seonsakke
2019-08-28, 13:21
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Story of CK turned into a novel / trilogy

I'm working with Risto to turn his talks and ideas into books (and other forms of content, such as videos.) On top of several non-fiction books, we want to write (and have others write) novels. But before there is a book on KotD, it is good to start with what happened in the past. The Story of Crypt...
by seonsakke
2019-08-29, 6:42
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Story of CK turned into a novel / trilogy

- My Gamepedia wiki of CK, which had dozens of gameplay pages and was up-to-date unlike Fandom wiki. Gamepedia archived it after a year of inactivity though, so most likely you'll have to try a "crawl internet back in time" machine. Legacy URL is https://cryptokingdom.gamepedia.com/CryptoKingdom_Wi...